Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
I don't understand the pimped out fantasy entirely. if you are whored out you are not choosing the men. Could be ugly, impotent, or even white!

Good, I expect you back at the club after you finishing paying that gentleman back for winning the pool game. Gotta inspect my merchandise, teach you how to strip and point your toes when you spread your legs, no man likes to see your feet all floppy. You just need some guidance and some home training. Like if they send you a random dick pic, tell them they have to pay for it, even your husband, fuck he think this is.
Oo I wonder if I could get my husband to ******* with me that would

My girl was pimped out with her knowing. Her boyfriend and I talked about it. We had an understanding if I knew about what they were doing and she would be safe I was ok with it. As long as I got the story. She also knew we talked. She was totally addicted to him and doing anything he wanted. He had shown some of his buddies pics of her and said he was fucking her as a married girlfriend. They had asked if she would be open to adding an extra bbc. He said he thought she would be up to it. He talked to me about adding them and I said no problem I trust him. He set it up. She showed up to the motel with just him. He had gotten her naked and had her on the bed. His buddy knocked on the door. She asked who is that. He said a buddy that owed him money. She tried to cover up he said no. You are fine just like that and would not let her cover up. His buddy came in and said here is the money I owe you for tonight and who is that fine woman on the bed. He said you know the woman I told you about. He sat down next to her as she tried to cover up again. Her boyfriend took the covers off of her. He told his buddy to kiss her and she said what? He said just do what I ask. So they started kissing as another knock on the door. They did not stop kissing as the next buddy came in the room. He said here is the money I owe you. I see it has already started. She already had his first buddy’s cock in her hand. He told his other buddy you better get it there. She started sucking his other buddies cock as soon as he put it in her face. The first buddy put her ass in the air and slid his long thick cock deep inside her as she suck his other buddy’s cock. She said she asked he boyfriend if they are wearing condoms. He said yes of course. As she was stroking his cock. After his first buddy busted his seed deep into her pussy. She looked at her boyfriend and said. I felt him cum inside me. He said yes of course. You
Know we don’t wear condoms. As his other buddy slid his bigger cock inside my wife’s pussy. She wimpered. Omg that is big. Her boyfriend said yes and he will be breeding you also. I told you bbc is bareback only. They all three fucked her for several hours. Cumming inside her several times. He told me how much he got for her and was like wow. He said he is planning on doing it again and asked if it was ok. I said it was ok and he gave me half the money. I asked him if it also would be bareback. He said yes. It was easier to pimp her out as bareback and they would pay more. I was never so turned on.

My girl was pimped out with her knowing. Her boyfriend and I talked about it. We had an understanding if I knew about what they were doing and she would be safe I was ok with it. As long as I got the story. She also knew we talked. She was totally addicted to him and doing anything he wanted. He had shown some of his buddies pics of her and said he was fucking her as a married girlfriend. They had asked if she would be open to adding an extra bbc. He said he thought she would be up to it. He talked to me about adding them and I said no problem I trust him. He set it up. She showed up to the motel with just him. He had gotten her naked and had her on the bed. His buddy knocked on the door. She asked who is that. He said a buddy that owed him money. She tried to cover up he said no. You are fine just like that and would not let her cover up. His buddy came in and said here is the money I owe you for tonight and who is that fine woman on the bed. He said you know the woman I told you about. He sat down next to her as she tried to cover up again. Her boyfriend took the covers off of her. He told his buddy to kiss her and she said what? He said just do what I ask. So they started kissing as another knock on the door. They did not stop kissing as the next buddy came in the room. He said here is the money I owe you. I see it has already started. She already had his first buddy’s cock in her hand. He told his other buddy you better get it there. She started sucking his other buddies cock as soon as he put it in her face. The first buddy put her ass in the air and slid his long thick cock deep inside her as she suck his other buddy’s cock. She said she asked he boyfriend if they are wearing condoms. He said yes of course. As she was stroking his cock. After his first buddy busted his seed deep into her pussy. She looked at her boyfriend and said. I felt him cum inside me. He said yes of course. You
Know we don’t wear condoms. As his other buddy slid his bigger cock inside my wife’s pussy. She wimpered. Omg that is big. Her boyfriend said yes and he will be breeding you also. I told you bbc is bareback only. They all three fucked her for several hours. Cumming inside her several times. He told me how much he got for her and was like wow. He said he is planning on doing it again and asked if it was ok. I said it was ok and he gave me half the money. I asked him if it also would be bareback. He said yes. It was easier to pimp her out as bareback and they would pay more. I was never so turned on.
And of course we believe every word you wrote

Back