is it racist to assume all black men have large penises.........

Yes and no, depends on how it's used. Hitler was deemed a racist by definition because he believed traits of whites were more superior. So technically if you believe having a BBC is superior than yes.

A few people in this thread said no it's just a stereotype but that equal to saying it's not a motorcycle it's a Harley. If someone were to believe that black men were horrible *******'s and leave there children before birth, we'd say they were racist but if it's something that we deem positive it's given a pass.

Yes and no, depends on how it's used. Hitler was deemed a racist by definition because he believed traits of whites were more superior. So technically if you believe having a BBC is superior than yes.

A few people in this thread said no it's just a stereotype but that equal to saying it's not a motorcycle it's a Harley. If someone were to believe that black men were horrible *******'s and leave there children before birth, we'd say they were racist but if it's something that we deem positive it's given a pass.
Not a good example. There is a problem in black communities with fatherless children. It's a fact and saying so isn't "racist". It is a problem that needs to be addressed through education.

Not if it is true.

Not sure if you're joking as stereotype doesn't mean it's not true.

Not a good example. There is a problem in black communities with fatherless children. It's a fact and saying so isn't "racist". It is a problem that needs to be addressed through education.

Maybe in your community. All the *******'s in my family take care of their ******* and are around as much as possible. I have more non-black friends who are missing their ******* than black friends.

If you do the research this is an old myth that people like you won't let go of and never actually do research on.

Wonder how many people clicked the link to bbc.com, only to discover that it wasn't what know of it as here.

More race baiting over stupid things. This is the kind of non issue that is polarizing groups. The question always starts out "is it racist..." I just don't see the point other than to start an argument and pit us against each other. Finish the "Is it racist" question with something reasonable and you have my buy in (i.e. To pay blacks less than whites to perform the same job duties). But if you want to take on the dick size angle, you've lost me.

I think it is unrealistic to say all black men have big penis'. What I've seen during my life is most black men tend to better endowed than other races.
I've witnessed it more times than I care to count where everyone is in communal showers and the black guys beside us typically had larger penis'. I'm not here just spouting off nonsense either, just observations over my lifetime that are simply true.

a women said the bbc is a myth. the black men with big dicks are a minority according to her average of 250 men

She fucked 250 black men? Not likely unless she is a *******.

Been in communal showers as a Jr High and High School wrestler and Sprinter. Found it odd but back in the day we had to weigh in nude with the opposing team present. We stripped off our underwear at the last minute as did our opponents to get weighed but you still saw everyone's junk. Also served 20 years in the military in a combat career field where there was open showers and zero privacy. In those 25 years combined I saw a lot of black guys nude and with very few exceptions they all had large penis'.
At times it was awkward as fuck being a bunch of white guys in the shower and in strolls several black dudes that had cocks twice our size. And then there were a few black guys who knew they were big and would openly say it as they showered. It was harmless fun I guess, except for this one idiot who always ran his trap and was grabbing his junk. Dude would excessively soap his cock down and then at the end of his bunk rub lotion all over his body and that included his dick, he fucking loved showing off I guess.. I will admit he was fucking big but he was still an asshole, went toe-to-toe with him one time because he was fucking with another guy who was weak and I told him to stop. The motherfucker stepped to me but when he saw I wasn't flinching he took his ass back to his bunk and never said another cross word to anyone after that.
But I can say after awhile serving with some of these guys that we got to know in the military we joked openly at times about it with them because it was obvious they were huge. Nobody thought anything of it because we were on ******* deployments and people stopped giving a fuck and it was something to laugh about.
People can believe what they want but I know what I saw. A lot of these guys were about 6" or 8" long and 3" to 4" in girth in a flaccid state so one can only imagine what they looked like with an erection.

Wow. A trip down memory lane

One of the most persistent statistical bludgeons of people who want to blame black people for any injustice or inequity they encounter is this: According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.), in 2013 in nearly 72 percent of births to non-Hispanic black women, the mothers were unmarried.

It has always seemed to me that embedded in the “If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

There is an astounding amount of mythology loaded into this stereotype, one that echoes a history of efforts to rob black masculinity of honor and fidelity.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

“So then,” you may ask, “how is it that 72 percent of black children are born to single mothers? How can both be true?”

Good question.

Here are two things to consider:

First, there are a growing number of people who live together but don’t marry. Those mothers are still single, even though the baby’s ******* may be in the home. And, as The Washington Post reported last year:

“The share of unmarried couples who opted to have ‘shotgun cohabitations’ — moving in together after a pregnancy — surpassed ‘shotgun marriages’ for the first time during the last decade, according to a forthcoming paper from the National Center for Health Statistics, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/...k-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?mcubz=0

ROFLMAO@ this utter nonsense of a thread.

One commentator says its true, another says he ignores prefessional studies..I mean WTF????? Its a stereotype...NOTHING more. Emperical studies back this up... Including all males from different backgrounds the average penis size is between 5.1 and 5.6 inches.

The world record holder for the biggest penis is Jonah Falcon 'A WHITE GUY'. So go figure. Also 85% of women couldn't give a rats ass about size. More about being comfortable with their partner and the enjoyment they can achieve.

Now are some guys larger than others? Sure.. But its NOT ALL black guys who are, anymore than its all white guys having the smallest penises

You people need to get into the real world with this utter nonesense and enjoy the guy and his equipment for who HE IS. NOT because he is a cock on legs!

Whenever we see a silly, yes, silly, thread like this we just shake our heads and feel a tad sorry for those Black guys who have an average or below average endowment. How those guys keep from committing suicide is a mystery for another day.

ROFLMAO@ this utter nonsense of a thread.

exactly my thoughts when I posted it! I'm a huge RedDevils fan and whenthat story popped up on the BBCSport page I had to share it! It has been pretty entertaining to read all of these opinions.

Last edited:

Well said

Here in UK Manchester United have a song about their new striker, a black guy, great footballer, and the fans love him. They sing he has a '24 inch penis'. But Kick It Out think it's racist;
'Lukaku song is ‘racist’
The biggest story on the back page of the Times on Tuesday morning is that Man United fans have been told to stop singing the Lukaku song as it’s been deemed racist by the Kick It Out group.

The Times have outlined the issue as follows:

The song, to the tune of the Stone Roses’ Made of Stone, makes reference to the size of the striker’s penis. Kick It Out said that the song should be banned because it reinforced the stereotype that black men are better endowed than others.

“The lyrics used in the chant are offensive and discriminatory. Racist stereotypes are never acceptable in football or wider society, irrespective of any intention to show support for a player.”

Back