Is it okay to say the N-word?

I have been playing for about 25 years and in that time I had one couple as if they could use the N word. I will never forget it!.. I knew them for about 6 months. I saw them a few times at a few swing parties they were friends of friends etc.. we started playing and I noticed that the wife was very very vocal... after the 3rd encounter the husband texted me and asked can we go a bit further with the vocals and layed out that the wife wanted go crazy and use the N word. and a few others..let me tell you this woman had a mouth on her!.. as Richard Pryor would say " Nothing from Nothing Leaves Nothing " I said why the hell not... OH MY LORD..
she used the N word.. like a hot knife through butter!.. and the entire time she was looking straight at her husband never at me!!!!

If you didn't learn of the word, or weren't taught the word's meaning placed on it, you wouldn't use it or think of it in any context.

For the guys who allow it or want themselves to be called it, you are part of the problems black men face from those who are truly prejudice/racist.

Last edited:
If you didn't learn of the word, or weren't taught the words the meaning placed on it, you wouldn't use it or think of it in any context.

For the guys who allow it or want themselves to be called it, you are part of the problems black men face from those who are truly prejudice/racist.
I can't argue too much with that. I was fairly young and new to the lifestyle at that time. I am a much different person and player now

If we are fucking and I get excited and tell you I love that n**** dick, is that okay or should I say something else? (I’m Asian,Korea born)
Personally it's a major turn off for me. And I wouldn't tolerate it. I don't use the word at all and noone will disrespect to me by calling me one even role playing. I have left a couple at hotel because the husband insisted on using racial epithets. 🤬 With that being said, I have a friend that enjoys it. We had discussions about it and opinions differ, so to each their own. But my buddy always ask the woman they never asked him. It not a something every black male will be okay with.

Last edited:
I refuse to insult the man that I have chosen to be intimate with. I enjoy being called names in the Heat of the moment but there is nothing about the N word that is a turn on.

If we are fucking and I get excited and tell you I love that n**** dick, is that okay or should I say something else? (I’m Asian,Korea born)
Furthermore... don't listen to ANY of these simple asses saying it's OK. One slip up with someone else might turn a passionate night into something else in seconds.

Next question

Another question I have is how would you feel if a black guy used a racial epithet on you while having sex because you are Asian (Korean)?

Y'all Niggas Say it like it's not A Daily Occurrence. I Don't Lower who I am If you don't like it stop saying it to your Boys in the Hood. Like you flipped it from black man to black man makes it empower Us WtfEver. Truth is you Me and Someone in toue Family Called Whites Crackers. Honky. Just like they say it. Stop Fucking White Women. Stop Bitchin Get your Ass back to Black Only My Brotha. Aka My Ninja My Dog My Homie 0

So what if your just straight pounding the hell out of the wife and she just yells it out “ fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is your pussy now! Give me that big ass n- dick”

Don’t ever disrespect and we good... that’s weird and lame to think ppl like that...I don’t like when white gurls use that word period. I’ve cut off plenty of ppl for using that word.

You Fing crazy! Doesn’t matter your color, origin, nationality, that word is offensive! My ancestors, relatives, people, were murdered, raped, history stolen, et al. You uttering that word will get you merked . Ignorant ass

Back