Interracial sex and the undercover racism games.

darkshadow

Male
From
UK
I been watching and following interracial dating and sex and all ways I got the feeling there's something fishy with the interracial dating.

No long ago interracial sex or relation ship was look like something strange but it wasn't like this in all our human history we be got better relation than today times.

Black people forgot in the times of slavery many African black women's and man's the forgot they we're ****** to play the sexual games by their owners even again the will not because they we're blacks more because they we're slave not different than the slaves in the time of Romans,Egyptian,Greeks in the past etc etc.

The most ******* we're the Arabs before than the Europeans them the abuse and ******* many African women's and they make the biggest African slave trade channel going from the North of Africa to nearly all the way to the South of Africa.

And today time's we got this paradise Islands in the Caribbean where many white wealthy or high middle class American,European,Asian go there mainly to get FUCK by a poor ex ******* of the slave negros,when that Island's still under the ******* control of foreign corporations and countries (modern slavery).

No only the whites are doing this,the Chinese and wealthy Arabs plus some India couples are doing the same from outside many stupid black man's think we are ruling or winning not really we are getting USE in many ways,the colonial history in Africa the destroy many things in our culture,our African governments are incompetents,un educated,useless,highly ignorant and of course is the political African map is like this I don't want to imagine the education system,health care,judicial system,infrastructure,sanity etc etc,corrupted to the core.

Few African countries they are starting doing well and just two all ways been doing good but black people still struggling,slavery still there just look at Libya our governments do nothing for US,our lands they aren't rule by US,our economies is in hand of foreign countries (mafia cartels) plus the make sure the put the seed of hate and division (RELIGION) the evil Bible and the evil Quran bringing war,abuses,rapes,humiliations in many imaginary ways a kind of spiritual and mental misery in our bodies.

I am not again interracial dating,because is something natural and is part of US we are all human,we belong to this world and human race is ONE and from this tree there's branches of different colors adapted to the environment and place where they live but that interracial sex with underground racial abuse using the economical power,political power and military power is the one I denied.

that's pretty deep. didn't know anything about this. interesting to hear views from other parts of the world.

i think colonial history in Africa didnt destroy many things in our culture,i think what it did was bring us closer to the global market for perfect exploitation.African culture is still preserved and many of it untouched by coloniasation

people travelling for sex(sex tourism) is intertwined with most Caribbean and African economy because thy depends mainly on tourism for their revenue,stopping this tourism will damage their economy.

the question is what do the politicans use the revenue from toursim to do? do they use it for development of the economy or for personal use?
most for personal use,so dont expect any developmnt if politicians are stealing the money.

Africa problem is not about inter racial sex,Africa problem is about corruption,lack of unity and tribal loyalty instead of national loyalty,we have much problems,western stlye democracy is not working but creating big division.

I wont say all our problems are european fault but many of our problems are caused by us,so lets take some of the blame.Infact to travel from one African country to another,you have to transit at some european countries,we are basically losing,our leaders are not updated to modern rules of trades,they dont like and dont support innovation,the world is talking about AI and machine learning,we are lacking behind,Our wealthy dont invest in Africa or buy Africa bonds because of red-tapes,they prefer to invest in european and american countries,i think this mostly is our fault,we just need to integrate into the global market and act like a global business men/women also instead of destroying,lets improve on things.

Anyway,they are my thoughts,i think only Africans and black people all over the word can develop their various economy but they need to learn new tricks instead of using old tricks because old tricks doesn't work again.

Last edited:
i think colonial history in Africa didnt destroy many things in our culture,i think what it did was bring us closer to the global market for perfect exploitation.African culture is still preserved and many of it untouched by coloniasation

people travelling for sex(sex tourism) is intertwined with most Caribbean and African economy because thy depends mainly on tourism for their revenue,stopping this tourism will damage their economy.

the question is what do the politicans use the revenue from toursim to do? do they use it for development of the economy or for personal use?
most for personal use,so dont expect any developmnt if politicians are stealing the money.

Africa problem is not about inter racial sex,Africa problem is about corruption,lack of unity and tribal loyalty instead of national loyalty,we have much problems,western stlye democracy is not working but creating big division.

I wont say all our problems are european fault but many of our problems are caused by us,so lets take some of the blame.Infact to travel from one African country to another,you have to transit at some european countries,we are basically losing,our leaders are not updated to modern rules of trades,they dont like and dont support innovation,the world is talking about AI and machine learning,we are lacking behind,Our wealthy dont invest in Africa or buy Africa bonds because of red-tapes,they prefer to invest in european and american countries,i think this mostly is our fault,we just need to integrate into the global market and act like a global business men/women also instead of destroying,lets improve on things.

Anyway,they are my thoughts,i think only Africans and black people all over the word can develop their various economy but they need to learn new tricks instead of using old tricks because old tricks doesn't work again.

I agree with you but we need to understand the people in power in Africa or any Caribbean country mostly are supported by foreign countries,yes you right we need to blame our selves but is very difficult to move forgot when your past come from colonization and slavery because you know anything you will try to improve and move forgot you will be ******* directly or un directly to DEAL WITH THE RULER OF THE GAME and is not US.

We need to understand we haven't got a very organised,effective and well equipet armies,we hardly we got a heavy industry weapons production,how you want to bring any change because anything them they will not support you are ******* to obey or you know how the things will end up.

Look today India,China if the want the can destroy Africa with a simple button push,technologically the all ready over took Africa and that is scary because this countries can be more dangerous than western nations,because the way is build the societies.

My favorite country and culture I admire is Japan,I know they have a very violent culture but amazing country amazing.

I agree with you but we need to understand the people in power in Africa or any Caribbean country mostly are supported by foreign countries,yes you right we need to blame our selves but is very difficult to move forgot when your past come from colonization and slavery because you know anything you will try to improve and move forgot you will be ******* directly or un directly to DEAL WITH THE RULER OF THE GAME and is not US.

We need to understand we haven't got a very organised,effective and well equipet armies,we hardly we got a heavy industry weapons production,how you want to bring any change because anything them they will not support you are ******* to obey or you know how the things will end up.

Look today India,China if the want the can destroy Africa with a simple button push,technologically the all ready over took Africa and that is scary because this countries can be more dangerous than western nations,because the way is build the societies.

My favorite country and culture I admire is Japan,I know they have a very violent culture but amazing country amazing.

I think we need to accept that we were colonise and slavery was part of our history and move on
we cant continue to blame the past for our future problems,i think many asian countrries have proven that they can develop even with a past colonial history.

I think we need to start to play geopolitics well and this is not about having the biggest dick but about playing real politik,i was reading in a book by noam chomsky which he wrote that the main role of Africa to the world economy is its natural resources.

if Africa and the black world is going to develop,it need to start asking for its fair share in world economy and the leaders should not think about their personal gain but about every one,the difference between the white world and black world is its nationalistic attitude,thy are very nationalistic than personal,the country first before personal interest.In the black world especially Africa and the carribean,it is the personal interest first before country.

Also we need to start to play the game,mix up with the game players,try to build our communities and also keep the business within us,i think that is what the whites and asians have been doing but what we do is blame the whites for our problem,we just need to learn their game and play it well.

life for a blackman is not only about conquring white pussy alone but about geeting the same pretige through personal sacrifice and delay gratification.we are getting there.

As they say Rome wasnt built in day.

I think we need to accept that we were colonise and slavery was part of our history and move on
we cant continue to blame the past for our future problems,i think many asian countrries have proven that they can develop even with a past colonial history.

I think we need to start to play geopolitics well and this is not about having the biggest dick but about playing real politik,i was reading in a book by noam chomsky which he wrote that the main role of Africa to the world economy is its natural resources.

if Africa and the black world is going to develop,it need to start asking for its fair share in world economy and the leaders should not think about their personal gain but about every one,the difference between the white world and black world is its nationalistic attitude,thy are very nationalistic than personal,the country first before personal interest.In the black world especially Africa and the carribean,it is the personal interest first before country.

Also we need to start to play the game,mix up with the game players,try to build our communities and also keep the business within us,i think that is what the whites and asians have been doing but what we do is blame the whites for our problem,we just need to learn their game and play it well.

life for a blackman is not only about conquring white pussy alone but about geeting the same pretige through personal sacrifice and delay gratification.we are getting there.

As they say Rome wasnt built in day.
You right but Rome start in a massive ******* to the closes town,the ******* every woman in that town and they didn't stop until the women's accept them and call them husbands.I am not blame not one but I think how the trade Asians is not the same with blacks,for me to start we must invest in EDUCATION and from here we start to build.

You right but Rome start in a massive ******* to the closes town,the ******* every woman in that town and they didn't stop until the women's accept them and call them husbands.I am not blame not one but I think how the trade Asians is not the same with blacks,for me to start we must invest in EDUCATION and from here we start to build.

Any way Education is a starting path but i believe the right education that fits the present day economic and infrastructural needs,we have education but most education in Africa and Caribbean countries are still the same used during the colonial period.

The way trade is done between western and Asian countries is different because the Asians even with their small dicks have learnt to be assertive and dominant when negotiating with the west.infact china has a big advantage because of low wages thus giving opportunities for western countries to lower cost in manufacturing,Africa has the same low cost advantage but lacks good regulations and infrastructures for trade to happen,the europeans and americans,dont see us as equal partners but see us as a market for their goods and services.

Any way Education is a starting path but i believe the right education that fits the present day economic and infrastructural needs,we have education but most education in Africa and Caribbean countries are still the same used during the colonial period.

The way trade is done between western and Asian countries is different because the Asians even with their small dicks have learnt to be assertive and dominant when negotiating with the west.infact china has a big advantage because of low wages thus giving opportunities for western countries to lower cost in manufacturing,Africa has the same low cost advantage but lacks good regulations and infrastructures for trade to happen,the europeans and americans,dont see us as equal partners but see us as a market for their goods and services.
Yeah a big hill to move up I think Black man world will be better in the future but the black in the future they will be not very friendly with the world, they got a hard job a head.

Yeah a big hill to move up I think Black man world will be better in the future but the black in the future they will be not very friendly with the world, they got a hard job a head.

i just hope black race wake up from their *******.a developed black world will help so much in race relations and help so much in inter racial relationship at least giving prestige to the black man.

Ive got a question for you. Are you experiencing any racial ******* in Russia? Don't have to get personal or anything just asking.

Ive got a question for you. Are you experiencing any racial ******* in Russia? Don't have to get personal or anything just asking.

i lived in Moscow before,i didn't experience any racial discrimination,it was very cool and nice,i feel like if you respect yourself they respect you

but at least in a big city of 10 million like moscow,you could get ass holes who spit on the floor when they see you with a beautiful Russian girl or some idiot who compare their shopping cart with yours when buying groceries in the mall apart from that,i got love for that city and the girls.

Back