If your wife falls in love with the bull

Wow, so this is something I almost did to my cuckold. Wasn’t right away, or planned, honestly at first I didn’t even think it was something that could happen. Not sure if it was because other bulls didn’t try and just went with the flow of our lifestyle, or if it was the freedom of me being able to be me and most men weren’t as open and relaxed/drama free. Which is hard to find, so I wasn’t willing to give that up very easily. I dated a bull for a year or so, explored a lot through the years. It’s been years in the lifestyle, so we have our things the way we like them already, so nothing was in question. But I met a bull lighter complexion fit, hung, to be honest nothing much different from others I dated. We hooked up a lot at night at first, I would stay the night here and there which I’ve done before. Then we started hooking up during the day as well, like for my lunches or even right after work. Thing I have also done before, I’m always horny for bbc! Lol, then I guess things would get more intimate, I even started to lust for it and him. Not sure if it was the fact that he always wanted me, and would find ways for us to hookup. Which I never kept anything from my cuckold I would always tell him anytime I was going to meet or hookup with him. I’m guessing with me and my bull hooking up constantly and always taking him raw, along with the intimacy had me lusting for him and his cock! Then of course it’s always hot when a guy wants to introduce you to his family, which is when I noticed I wanted to be with him. That was also around the time I found out I was pregnant with my bulls baby, I was even thinking to myself how this is what I wanted and thinking of what to say or how to handle it with my cuckold husband. Then bam! Once I told my bull I was pregnant with his baby, he changed! Started to be more controlling, telling me what I could and couldn’t do, how I’m only his and couldn’t see any other guys, but he could still be with other women because he was a bull! That’s where I stopped and checked myself! Like your about to throw away what you have for this? Being controlled!? While he can do what he wants!? So I told him no! Your not going to change me while you can still be you! You met me like this, and it was good enough for you then, I’m not changing. So I’m sure all of you know how the rest went down that I even had to abort my pregnancy to avoid drama with him! Which I blamed him for due to stress.. smh had to give him something to think about if he wants to breed again, he shouldn’t stress out his other half. All the while my cuckold backed me up, the whole time. Didn’t question or get upset, and after all of that he still didn’t try and change me or our relationship. IMG_3189.jpegIMG_4133.jpeg

As a Bull I tell that it's okay to fall in lust but not fall in love. I am there to enhance their relationship and not hurt it. Many times I become friends with them and with the cuck. It's hard to find a long term couple that wants and understands the dynamics. It's more than just fucking . . it's all of us being pleasured.

Wow, so this is something I almost did to my cuckold. Wasn’t right away, or planned, honestly at first I didn’t even think it was something that could happen. Not sure if it was because other bulls didn’t try and just went with the flow of our lifestyle, or if it was the freedom of me being able to be me and most men weren’t as open and relaxed/drama free. Which is hard to find, so I wasn’t willing to give that up very easily. I dated a bull for a year or so, explored a lot through the years. It’s been years in the lifestyle, so we have our things the way we like them already, so nothing was in question. But I met a bull lighter complexion fit, hung, to be honest nothing much different from others I dated. We hooked up a lot at night at first, I would stay the night here and there which I’ve done before. Then we started hooking up during the day as well, like for my lunches or even right after work. Thing I have also done before, I’m always horny for bbc! Lol, then I guess things would get more intimate, I even started to lust for it and him. Not sure if it was the fact that he always wanted me, and would find ways for us to hookup. Which I never kept anything from my cuckold I would always tell him anytime I was going to meet or hookup with him. I’m guessing with me and my bull hooking up constantly and always taking him raw, along with the intimacy had me lusting for him and his cock! Then of course it’s always hot when a guy wants to introduce you to his family, which is when I noticed I wanted to be with him. That was also around the time I found out I was pregnant with my bulls baby, I was even thinking to myself how this is what I wanted and thinking of what to say or how to handle it with my cuckold husband. Then bam! Once I told my bull I was pregnant with his baby, he changed! Started to be more controlling, telling me what I could and couldn’t do, how I’m only his and couldn’t see any other guys, but he could still be with other women because he was a bull! That’s where I stopped and checked myself! Like your about to throw away what you have for this? Being controlled!? While he can do what he wants!? So I told him no! Your not going to change me while you can still be you! You met me like this, and it was good enough for you then, I’m not changing. So I’m sure all of you know how the rest went down that I even had to abort my pregnancy to avoid drama with him! Which I blamed him for due to stress.. smh had to give him something to think about if he wants to breed again, he shouldn’t stress out his other half. All the while my cuckold backed me up, the whole time. Didn’t question or get upset, and after all of that he still didn’t try and change me or our relationship. View attachment 6528029View attachment 6528030
Wow! I really appreciated your cuck husband. Even if you wanted to keep that baby, I'm sure your husband would be willing to be a *******. My advice to you is, don't leave your husband. He will support you under any circumstances

So, are you still in touch with the bull in the picture? How are your relations with your husband these days?

This is very real. I am currently going through this myself with my wife. Her and her bull have been seeing each other for about four months now and she recently confessed she is in love with him. I should’ve seen this coming, they have great chemistry and you can see the passion and connection Build with them as time went on. She spends a lot of time with him. Not sure what’s going to happen yet, but this is where we are at.
This is very good. You are living your lifestyle at the level it should be, at its peak. Just release your wife and the bull at this point. You will experience indescribable excitement

I didn't think it could happen to me, but it did. He fucked my wife so much better than I ever could, She absolutely adored him. He was the only bull that got her ass, many times. Ended, so I thought when he transferred to a new job 500 miles away. Made the big mistake of letting her go visit him for a weekend. It was there that she finally told him that she loved him. Came home a very happy but different woman. I was clueless, thought she was the perfect hotwife. He asked her to come to NYC for a weekend getaway. She couldn't wait. Didn't realize that it was the perfect romantic weekend for her, not for me. He showed her off to his friends, took her dancing, held hands strolling the big city. They talked about living together. Didn't suspect a thing when she finally came home tonally well fucked. Found out she was calling him everyday while I was at work. She cried as she confessed her love for him. Said she was so confused, so worried about how to tell me, that she didn't. Admitted her love for him, said she couldn't live without him. Told me that they were so good together, best sex of her life. Fortunately he really didn't want her living with him and it finally blew over. But it was a very close call, that I never saw coming.

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
My wifes happiness is the most important thing, if that means someone else gets her love, then so be it.
(i just hope to watch/ get vids and pics)

I didn't think it could happen to me, but it did. He fucked my wife so much better than I ever could, She absolutely adored him. He was the only bull that got her ass, many times. Ended, so I thought when he transferred to a new job 500 miles away. Made the big mistake of letting her go visit him for a weekend. It was there that she finally told him that she loved him. Came home a very happy but different woman. I was clueless, thought she was the perfect hotwife. He asked her to come to NYC for a weekend getaway. She couldn't wait. Didn't realize that it was the perfect romantic weekend for her, not for me. He showed her off to his friends, took her dancing, held hands strolling the big city. They talked about living together. Didn't suspect a thing when she finally came home tonally well fucked. Found out she was calling him everyday while I was at work. She cried as she confessed her love for him. Said she was so confused, so worried about how to tell me, that she didn't. Admitted her love for him, said she couldn't live without him. Told me that they were so good together, best sex of her life. Fortunately he really didn't want her living with him and it finally blew over. But it was a very close call, that I never saw coming.
Yes, it's an anxious process for you lol. But you can never fill the place vacated by that bull. For your wife, it must have been the best time of her life, and for you, it must have been anxious but also exciting

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
i hope she does as lo g as i can watch always. id lo e it wvery night..

Back