If your wife falls in love with the bull

You don't know ANYTHING about me man. You sound stupid. Frfr.
I sound stupid? You're the one posting about wanting your wife to run off with a bull (but not really, only in your mind). That sounds logical to you? Obviously, you have nothing but time on your hands. I've got better things to do than continue to banter back and forth with you.

Hot passionate sex and love are two different things. Yes, they can be combined, but if a wife is going to leave her husband for a "bull," she's giving up her home, her family and perhaps even her income. Does the "bull" even want to marry, or, at the very least, support her monetarily, emotionally and bring her into his life? If she does leave, she'll be back after the newness wears off and the bills are due.
Or, easiest, she remains only "officially" married to her husband and continues to see her lover indefinitely. Her husband has no choice but to support or obey. I have spoken to many married couples who have faced this situation. Their husbands say that they can no longer physically touch their wives, but that they can do anything to keep her from leaving him

Ok ok.

1- there is a difference between love and lust. Women in general are way better at drawing the line between the two. While actions and passion might be similar they are two different things deep down emotionally.
2- think about it. You bring two people together who are attracted to one another. They continue to interact in and out of the bedroom. The connection gets stronger over time, more passionate and of course feelings will develop.

Over all women can control that. I know I did with a long term “bf” who started to develop feelings. Luckily he was very open about it all and we parted ways.

Or, easiest, she remains only "officially" married to her husband and continues to see her lover indefinitely. Her husband has no choice but to support or obey. I have spoken to many married couples who have faced this situation. Their husbands say that they can no longer physically touch their wives, but that they can do anything to keep her from leaving him
I hear you, but the key question is "does the bull love her?" If she's even thinking of leaving, she would have to have all of her "stuff" together. Family will know, employer will know, ******* will know, friends....and she'd throw this away for lust (that probably will quickly run its course)?

It's perfectly possible for her to fall in love with him. I think that's the ultimate goal. A cuckold relationship implies complicity, and her being in love with another man is a positive aspect of that. One thing is the marital relationship, life together, children, home, plans, commitments, budget, relatives, family lunches, conjugal sex, and lovemaking. Another thing is the overwhelming passion and the sparkle in the wife's eyes when she's with her lover, having fun with him, engaging in erotic games, or spending nights together. The passion, the fire of passion, is meant for the lover, indeed. It's unlikely that a Hotwife would want a routine life with the Bull and spoil that magic.

The problem is always the same. There is no way you can predict if your wife will fall out of love with you. Or be able to handle loving two men at the same time. Go ahead and throw the dice on the table. You might get lucky. Or more probably, you will be told that your wife is divorcing you.

I don't know of any cases - not that it's impossible, but I don't know - within the swinger or open couples' community of any relationship breaking up because the wife left the cuck to be with her lover. I've seen arrangements where the couple tries to include the Bull in their routines, but I haven't encountered any 'home-wrecker'(lol) Bull.

Ok ok.

1- there is a difference between love and lust. Women in general are way better at drawing the line between the two. While actions and passion might be similar they are two different things deep down emotionally.
2- think about it. You bring two people together who are attracted to one another. They continue to interact in and out of the bedroom. The connection gets stronger over time, more passionate and of course feelings will develop.

Over all women can control that. I know I did with a long term “bf” who started to develop feelings. Luckily he was very open about it all and we parted ways.
If you are living your love life with Bull under the full support of your husband, then everything is great. If you have such a free lifestyle, it would be very unreasonable to leave your husband anyway

Back