If your wife falls in love with the bull

The more you are with him, the more your present feelings for him will change. At least it was that way for me and many of other girls I’ve chatted with., I’ve got to admit that it was the most amazing sex that made me coming back for more.. but as it continued to get more and more passionate, it didn’t take long for the LUST to turn into LOVE.. Again, the more I was with him, yes, the sex was more than amazing, but it didn’t take long for me to discover other reasons I was falling in love with this beautiful black MAN and not just his beautiful black COCK..
I agree. The more I’m with a man the more I feel connected and comfortable in letting him have my heart

The more you are with him, the more your present feelings for him will change. At least it was that way for me and many of other girls I’ve chatted with., I’ve got to admit that it was the most amazing sex that made me coming back for more.. but as it continued to get more and more passionate, it didn’t take long for the LUST to turn into LOVE.. Again, the more I was with him, yes, the sex was more than amazing, but it didn’t take long for me to discover other reasons I was falling in love with this beautiful black MAN and not just his beautiful black COCK..
That is so beautiful Janice.

The idea of my wife falling deeply in love with a black man is very erotic.
I can imagine it seeing your wife falling in love with her hung black bull to be so beautifully erotic and amazing. I believe a person can fall in love with two people and possible that all three involved can get a long and have different rolls that work for them.

Hot passionate sex and love are two different things. Yes, they can be combined, but if a wife is going to leave her husband for a "bull," she's giving up her home, her family and perhaps even her income. Does the "bull" even want to marry, or, at the very least, support her monetarily, emotionally and bring her into his life? If she does leave, she'll be back after the newness wears off and the bills are due.

Hot passionate sex and love are two different things. Yes, they can be combined, but if a wife is going to leave her husband for a "bull," she's giving up her home, her family and perhaps even her income. Does the "bull" even want to marry, or, at the very least, support her monetarily, emotionally and bring her into his life? If she does leave, she'll be back after the newness wears off and the bills are due.
The truth! You nailed it.

Hey, you're posting on a public forum. Take it private if you don't want to see others commenting on how ridiculous your fantasies are.
Someone's Opinions being stated as a fact on my comment needs to stay in your mouth. You don't know ******* about me. Move along.

Someone's Opinions being stated as a fact on my comment needs to stay in your mouth. You don't know ******* about me. Move along.
No....I know a whole lot about you from the strange fantasies you post. "Deep down inside, I keep it to myself." Doesn't take a genius to figure out the mind games you're playing with yourself.

Back