If your wife falls in love with the bull

You actually want her to have very strong feelings for him even love feelings… it makes her time in bed with him even more pleasurable at that point … you want that for her and you …if you see this developing start giving her time alone with him
to help it grow alone time will certainly grow her feelings for him
if she falls for him and he’s not pulling out … now you’re living the height of this lifestyle.

We all know that it will start as just sex, already the woman will have strong urges to have a black man fuck and give her the pleasure she so desperately wants.
As she has sex and and enjoys the intensity of pleasure and orgasm that her body has wanted, then things will change.
She will accept that she wants to be completely owned by a black man and will do anything they want.
After a time I think will be lovemaking and she will have and want feelings of love for her superior black lover.
As white men our role is to let all this happen as we ourselves should accept and serve our alpha males and try to make this way of life more normal.
We should make way for the black man to take our space in a loving relationship, either as part it or make way for it.
Agree entirely until the last two lines. I experienced my ex wife falling in love with her black boyfriend as they enjoyed intense sex together. The fucking transcended into love-making and she fell madly in love with him and chose to leave and divorce me. It was all behind my back. I never considered it to be my role to accept her cheating or to make way for him to take my place as her lover.

Sounds like an amazing situation. I wouldn’t mind if our bull moved in with us and they started a family together. Just as long as I can be a part of it all
Well my wife first of all is a bit of a sadist she loves to dominate me. I have to tell you when she whips me and hurts me her pussy drips. When you combine that with the fact that she loves black men, well I don’t get in her way she’s completely free and this is what it is right now.Some people say oh this is how you set it up , that’s true only in the fact that I agreed to submit and obey her and I don’t get in the way I support her . The direction we go is all up to my wife that’s what turns me on giving up my choice it’s what makes me so submissive. It’s our sexual identities had a chance to grow we are what we are it’s like self acceptance. I found that my dominant woman her freedom sexually and in life has given me direction that I needed and the freedom she needed, I just get out of her way and go where she takes me .

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
The dick can make your wife feel diferent and desiired soo you have to be smart on how you let it happen because it will become addictive for her just like any *******

We feel like inviting in another man strengthens our relationship and love, not the love for a bull. We have a very fun, caring, and loving marriage and only add sexually for fun and excitement. Breeding is also something sacred to our marriage and definitely demand respect in those aspects!!
Oh I'm sure you have a wonderful relationship. But what we're talking about here is the pinnacle of lifestyle... Not every Cuckold couple gets to this point

You actually want her to have very strong feelings for him even love feelings… it makes her time in bed with him even more pleasurable at that point … you want that for her and you …if you see this developing start giving her time alone with him
if she falls for him and he’s not pulling out … now you’re living the height of this lifestyle.
That's very hot

You know I want a bull to fall in love with her.

Back