If your wife falls in love with the bull

Typically, and naturally, a hot wife is emotionally available to her BBC lover/BF (most cucks encourage this, too); this makes for outstanding friendship, intimacy, and slutty sex in LTR, lol. One of the happiest moment for me was seeing the smile on her face while she was sitting between cuck and me; she was thrilled about having the best of both worlds......mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
You have a very healthy attitude!

If you are living your love life with Bull under the full support of your husband, then everything is great. If you have such a free lifestyle, it would be very unreasonable to leave your husband anyway
A cuckold can also make himself indispensable to the wife and bull in many ways if he is willing and motivated to support the wife and bull’s needs in the relationship.

Ok ok.

1- there is a difference between love and lust. Women in general are way better at drawing the line between the two. While actions and passion might be similar they are two different things deep down emotionally.
2- think about it. You bring two people together who are attracted to one another. They continue to interact in and out of the bedroom. The connection gets stronger over time, more passionate and of course feelings will develop.

Over all women can control that. I know I did with a long term “bf” who started to develop feelings. Luckily he was very open about it all and we parted ways.
My wife is very disciplined when it comes to making decisions about what works with her and her value system where I am much more willing to adapt to whatever works for her and her mate.

It can happen. My ex is currently in a relationship with her ex bull. It’s a potential risk for a white boi
It’s odd that I haven’t worried about the risk as everything we’ve been through has only made our relationship stronger. It almost seems like that risk may add to the excitement level.

Over the years my wife has fallen in love with 3 different bulls, and the situations definitely enhances our marriage. The down side is when the bull leaves her for one reason or another (job relocation, his wife found out, etc), or sometimes it just runs it course. All 3 break ups were hard on her. And its a husbands job to comfort her thru the break up. The deeper the attachment, the deeper the hurt at break up time, obviously.

Last edited:
We feel like inviting in another man strengthens our relationship and love, not the love for a bull. We have a very fun, caring, and loving marriage and only add sexually for fun and excitement. Breeding is also something sacred to our marriage and definitely demand respect in those aspects!!
Absolutely!

There is absolutely zero research or evidence that backs up that warped internet fantasy. Stability is the number one factor women usually look for in a life partner. I enjoy sex with hung guys, but I don't want to spend much time outside the bedroom with FWBs. They really don't offer anything I would look for in a life partner in terms of stability, compatibility, income and status.
JaxCougar, may I say you sound like the absolute perfect role model for the wife who truly understands why husbands flock to this site?
Your cuckold is one lucky bastard!

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
She never loved you to begin with in the first place then. We always do no strings attach no matter how good the sex is that’s all it is sex. No one catches feelings and no feelings are hurt. No point in being married if all you want is sex. Has been working for us for years

Over the years my wife has fallen in love with 3 different bulls, and the situations definitely enhances our marriage. The down side s when the bull leaves her for one reason or another (job relocation, his wife found out, etc), or sometimes it just runs it course. All 3 break ups were hard on her. And its a husbands job to comfort her thru the break up. The deeper the attachment, the deeper the hurt at break up time, obviously.
My Mrs never seems to have a hard time moving on from one bull to another. Quite often she is the one to lose interest until the next comes along

This is a copy of her profile. It might give a better idea of what she/we are looking for.

My husband and I have had many wonderful experiences. After taking a break for some life issues we are ready to start having fun again. For many reasons, hubby's role is evolving. I will be venturing out on my own more, but this is still something hubby and I both share. Where we go from here will depend on the person and the connection. So send me a message that entices me and we'll see where it goes from there.

All I need is one sweet man! YES!!!! Spoil me, adore me....This is my fantasy time so I want your complete attention if I am with you! Must be a good conversationalist, funny, smart and still possess the age old art of being a true gentleman in public. After all, I promise to be a lady! (In public, that is)

There are many facets to me...quiet sometimes, silly at others...romantic then sarcastic...are you up for a surprise? A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect!
My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven.

Let's go explore a different city for the day, go wine tasting, go to a museum, watch the sunset over the ocean...! Find the beauty in life that surrounds us...I find the mind to be very sexy and sexy is all about attitude and how you feel about yourself.

I like to hold hands or walk with my arm in the crook of his....sweet, so sweet. Spend a nice quiet afternoon somewhere. Take a drive just to look around. People watch. Look into my eyes when we talk, kiss me just because you want to. Feel passion, laugh out loud. Love life!
I’ve used the facets terminology before also when discussing human emotions and characteristics.
We all have many roles in life and different relationships that require many different responses and reactions. Being able to handle the many roles and facets is the sign of a truly special person!

One guy a can change into.problems they can.fall in love and your OUT

Stop it. Think logically. 99% of the profiles on here are just guys wishing their wives would play. These women are mostly not interested in this and are more apt to leave the husband for not valuing the relationship.
The 99% figure may be excessive but for the most part I’d agree many are in the fantasy stage.
The discussion of fathering another man’s baby and having it be so painfully obvious would require many hours of discussion and agreement before seriously considering it.
In our case we didn’t start in the lifestyle until after the baby bearing years and after the Mrs was fixed.
Where nothing could match the emotions of having extramarital while fertile and with a wife in the hormonal state of a woman aching to reproduce the possibile repercussions of an unplanned pregnancy require very careful planning.

The 99% figure may be excessive but for the most part I’d agree many are in the fantasy stage.
The discussion of fathering another man’s baby and having it be so painfully obvious would require many hours of discussion and agreement before seriously considering it.
In our case we didn’t start in the lifestyle until after the baby bearing years and after the Mrs was fixed.
Where nothing could match the emotions of having extramarital while fertile and with a wife in the hormonal state of a woman aching to reproduce the possibile repercussions of an unplanned pregnancy require very careful planning.
thats true

My wife is still a bbc virgin regrettably but I don't think I'd have a problem if she fell in love with a bull.She needs the pleasure.
Earlier in my life I had an emotional attachment to a woman without having any sexual relations.
My wife has had repeated sexual encounters with a number of men and some very sexually accomplished.
I don’t believe she ever got emotionally attached like I did so the idea that men can handle emotions better than women proved to be a myth in our case.

Earlier in my life I had an emotional attachment to a woman without having any sexual relations.
My wife has had repeated sexual encounters with a number of men and some very sexually accomplished.
I don’t believe she ever got emotionally attached like I did so the idea that men can handle emotions better than women proved to be a myth in our case.
you never know.........some have the capacity or some dont

Back