If your wife falls in love with the bull

Your own penis can be as big as you want, you can be great at having sex. Yet for a married couple, nothing is more exciting than inviting a young black man into the bedroom
💯 No doubt y'all steal the show every time lol a Black King will always come out on top and look good doing it 4 real

This can make married men of this lifestyle think deeply LOL
Fuuuuckkkk em
It's all about satisfying her and her Alphas needs and desires.... He takes priority always, but if the Bunny is the real deal she gets her pleasure by pleasing him, and being a hung Black King, he's gonna pound her into next week regardless. After exhausting hours of bliss and he blows one last load deep in your girl, white boys job is to start putting things back in order and making both of them comfy. Be grateful...u weren't necessary for this, and you should feel honored that both allowed you to witness the magic that happened between them. It's damn near a religious experience💯💯

I had an ex tell me she was in love with her bull, so I told her to tell him that. When she did, he burst out laughing with the biggest belly laugh you ever heard. She was embarrassed and said he made her feel things she never felt before. He kept laughing and pulled out his cock and said “This is what you’re in love with. Now suck it slut!” And she did lmao

Have you guys done that in real life?
Yes, my wife is black and she got pregnant and delivered her Bull’s baby last year. Part of the kink was us going to our normal hang out spots and parading her pregnancy around. I would always pretend to be embarrassed and say “sadly, it was James who knocked her up.”

Yes, my wife is black and she got pregnant and delivered her Bull’s baby last year. Part of the kink was us going to our normal hang out spots and parading her pregnancy around. I would always pretend to be embarrassed and say “sadly, it was James who knocked her up.”
Interesting. How did people react?

my husband knows that this can happen at any time and this makes him very horny.
probably sooner or later this will happen too, I‘m extremely attracted to black guys.
The sexual desire for BBC is also very high.
I've only been fucking black guys for about two years now.
black guys are more attractive to me than white guys and they are especially sexually superior
black guys have that certain something

I had an ex tell me she was in love with her bull, so I told her to tell him that. When she did, he burst out laughing with the biggest belly laugh you ever heard. She was embarrassed and said he made her feel things she never felt before. He kept laughing and pulled out his cock and said “This is what you’re in love with. Now suck it slut!” And she did lmao
Sounds like everything turned out fine then. The Bull helped guide her back to reality, and she showed her gratitude when he drained his nuttz deep in her mouth. Problem solved

Back