If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

I will keep that in mind, thank you
Cool,,,no malice intended, my hub has done almost 3,000 captioned pix, he insists on making the words fit the pic, he h adds a caption box at the top (sometimes the bottom too), sometime he increases the size of the pic by adding more room, even if it requires enlarging furniture and stuff, but the boxes are the easiest I guess,,,check out some of his stuff If you get a chance, it’s all here.

Cool,,,no malice intended, my hub has done almost 3,000 captioned pix, he insists on making the words fit the pic, he h adds a caption box at the top (sometimes the bottom too), sometime he increases the size of the pic by adding more room, even if it requires enlarging furniture and stuff, but the boxes are the easiest I guess,,,check out some of his stuff If you get a chance, it’s all here.
No Malice taken, I’m a cuckold so being humble is one of my strengths 😊 I thrive on humility. ☺️ I’m new to this so any advise is appreciated,

Bin zwar nicht verheiratet und Single, habe aber mal in einem Club eine Frau kennengelernt die 18 Jahre alt war, hab mit ihr an dem Abend getanzt und sie hat mich auch geküsst, war mein erster Kuss mit 26 Jahren 🤣. wochen später traf ich sie im Club wieder hab ihr zwei Getränke ausgegeben. Und dann hat sie vor meinen Augen mit einem Schwarzen heftig rumgeknutscht. Hatte die krasseste Latte eher😍 , dass sie einen. Schwarzen ranlässt und nicht so ein Versager wie mich. Später hat sie dann noch mit nem anderen Typen rumgemacht wäre dabei fast gekommen😂😅 Denke heute noch gern an diesen Tag zurück. Hoffe so sehr das ich mal ein Cuckold werde und mich die Frau dann nie ranlässt. Pussyfree für immer 😍

Back