Kissing after she had dick in her mouth.

Its actually pretty exciting to kiss her after she has been with another guy or guys. Whether she had their cocks in her mouth or they came in her mouth, that doesn't bother me at all.
Same. I've always kissed her and even snowballed her when I've cum in her mouth, so it's not really a stretch to do it when another man has been in her mouth or has cum in her mouth.

I can’t wait to kiss my wife with cum in her mouth. I love the taste of him on her tongue as she shares his luscious jiz. I also get off on the smell of a hot bull on her after he has fucked her Well. We haven’t played since we lost our last bull. I yearn for that sensual experience once again.

As a stag/vixen couple, its inevitable. When I put together a hotel meet with 2 couples and 3 single guys (2 bbc), yeah it was a pretty obvious taste to her kiss. I normally would wait until everyone was gone before I reclaimed her. I loved the smell of her sweat and sex and yes the kissing was amazing.

As a stag/vixen couple, its inevitable. When I put together a hotel meet with 2 couples and 3 single guys (2 bbc), yeah it was a pretty obvious taste to her kiss. I normally would wait until everyone was gone before I reclaimed her. I loved the smell of her sweat and sex and yes the kissing was amazing.
After my wife has a hot session with our friend I love how she smells. How I think I can taste him when we kiss. She's out of breath and kinda sweaty. She's super turned on and fuck me so different but it's hitter than hell.

The first few times my husband shared me I wasnt sure if he wanted me to kiss him or not since this was all so new for us. I talked to my husband to see if he wanted to be more involded or not, which he said yes. I wanted to take it slow so after the third time cucking him I decided to hold my husbands hand while I sucked my bulls cock. He seemed to be enjoying it so I stopped for a second to give my husband a little air kiss to be playful and to see what he would do and he gave me one back. After he did that I felt like he might be into it. I sucked on my bulls black cock for a few more minutes, ready for him to put it in me. So I took my mouth off his cock with spit and pre-cum still in my mouth. I looked at my husband and slowly started to leaned toward him which he did the same. That was pretty much the green light! I grabbed the back of his head, pulling it towards mine and gave him a sloppy yet passionate kiss. I could still taste his pre-cum on my tongue while i made out with him. I thought it was hot and submissive at the same time. I really just enjoyed knowing that my husband still loved me enough to kiss me right after another mans cock was in my mouth. We have a great relationship:)

Hey just seeing how cucks and bulls feel about kissing her after she sucked cock. Do you not kiss her anymore, or do you kiss her more, or is it just a non thought for most people? I would love to know your reasoning behind how you handle that.

Women do you try to kiss the man first knowing it’s the only time you might be able to or do you know your place.
Sure kiss her

The first few times my husband shared me I wasnt sure if he wanted me to kiss him or not since this was all so new for us. I talked to my husband to see if he wanted to be more involded or not, which he said yes. I wanted to take it slow so after the third time cucking him I decided to hold my husbands hand while I sucked my bulls cock. He seemed to be enjoying it so I stopped for a second to give my husband a little air kiss to be playful and to see what he would do and he gave me one back. After he did that I felt like he might be into it. I sucked on my bulls black cock for a few more minutes, ready for him to put it in me. So I took my mouth off his cock with spit and pre-cum still in my mouth. I looked at my husband and slowly started to leaned toward him which he did the same. That was pretty much the green light! I grabbed the back of his head, pulling it towards mine and gave him a sloppy yet passionate kiss. I could still taste his pre-cum on my tongue while i made out with him. I thought it was hot and submissive at the same time. I really just enjoyed knowing that my husband still loved me enough to kiss me right after another mans cock was in my mouth. We have a great relationship:)
you think he want that dick in his mouth too?

Hey just seeing how cucks and bulls feel about kissing her after she sucked cock. Do you not kiss her anymore, or do you kiss her more, or is it just a non thought for most people? I would love to know your reasoning behind how you handle that.

Women do you try to kiss the man first knowing it’s the only time you might be able to or do you know your place.
Kiss her endlessly

Back