If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

As a teenager, I caught my girlfriend making out with a big black guy in a night club. As an extremely jealous person, it broke my heart and self-confidence in pieces. Needless to say we broke up soon after. It was a life experience that haunted me for many years and I guess it contributed massively on gradually embracing my cuckold nature. It's hard to explain how a gut-wrenching act of cheating can ignite a fetish like this and why a moment that felt like hell back then, has now became my wicked heaven!

In that sense, my cuckold-wired brain is literally getting a meltdown each time my wife is casually talking with a black man. Unconsciously I try to detect the vibes, the level of intimacy and although I feel the angst hitting red, deep down, I beg to live that moment again and watch helpless another black guy taking what lawfully belongs to me. :rolleyes:

Do you ever get aroused by the thought of witnessing your wife/girlfriend kissing a black man?

How would you respond if he walks up to your wife and demands a kiss from her?
I LOVE IT. Especially if he is a new guy and they are kissing for the first time and I watch her getting turned on and I know then that he is about to have her for the first time. She loves kissing her men and the way they kiss is for her more important than cock size.

I love it. Especially if he's got his hand up her skirt at the same time. First time I saw here kiss a black guy, we were at a swing club. A handsome black guy came up and started chatting with us. He and my wife had instant chemistry so I headed to the bar to give them time to get aquanted. When I came back, he was sitting with her at a table kissing her with his hand up her skirt. It was a long hot night.BJ.jpeg

Last edited:
As a teenager, I caught my girlfriend making out with a big black guy in a night club. As an extremely jealous person, it broke my heart and self-confidence in pieces. Needless to say we broke up soon after. It was a life experience that haunted me for many years and I guess it contributed massively on gradually embracing my cuckold nature. It's hard to explain how a gut-wrenching act of cheating can ignite a fetish like this and why a moment that felt like hell back then, has now became my wicked heaven!

In that sense, my cuckold-wired brain is literally getting a meltdown each time my wife is casually talking with a black man. Unconsciously I try to detect the vibes, the level of intimacy and although I feel the angst hitting red, deep down, I beg to live that moment again and watch helpless another black guy taking what lawfully belongs to me. :rolleyes:
You mentioned the man "taking what lawfully belonged to you." Did you ever stop to think that she was happily giving in to her lust, curiosity and desire and may have initiated the kiss?

My wife and her black lover start by kissing with tongues as part of their fore play, then he’ll kiss and lick her ears, neck gradually working his way to her tits , sucking on her nipples as he slowly moves his hands to her pussy teasing her clit as he kisses his way down her body before licking his way between her labia lips teasing her and getting her so hot that she starts begging him to fuck her tight white married cunt
What is there not to like.

Last edited:
It would depend where we are at as far as the approach. He should be asking me first and hubby can watch. I’m sure he would like watching.
It’s incredibly erotic and exciting watching your happily married loving wife kissing a black man , my ******* in law was quite prejudiced towards black people so I think that excited my wife even more knowing how shocked he would be 😊

Back