Couples if you have a steady bull whats a typical visit like?

Loridan

Couple
Couples or bulls/men...if you have a steady that you get with
Does it always include husband? Joining or just watching?
Where do you meet up?
Kissing happen? Condoms?
Does the guy fuck the hell out of the wife then leave? One round? Two?
Does it get sensual?

We have a friend we get with. Most always at our home, lots of kissing happens. We don't need condoms with him.
Lots of easy lovemaking type sex but plenty of hard pounding too.

When I first stepped into the cuckold lifestyle I enjoyed the company of a mwc that we held an ongoing friendship. I would often greet him at the front door as he ( hubby ) preparing to leave for work. She ( wife ) was a stay at home mom. ******* would already be off to school. We had genuine and hot conversation. He would leave. The wife and I would begin our fun time 🔥🔥🔥. This was way before FaceTime. It actually didn't exist at that time early 90s. He would call when he arrived at work, he would hear me talking dirty to his wife ( as he requested ) while hearing her moan and enjoy my Blk Cock. They were a wonderful couple. I actually attended a BBQ that the couples friends and family were there. It's was fun and educational. I like normalcy within the lifestyle. Where we have an understanding and respect for each others Bull & couple rules, privacy and common courtesy. Sounds corny but hot slippery fun can still be had with these simple things.

With our steady bull, we switch back and forth as to him coming to our house or us going to his place.
At our house, Amy will typically greet him at the door wearing only a sheer short robe, she sometimes will wear a sheer shirt with leggings. He greets me and we go to the family room, me on the loveseat and her and her bull on the couch. We talk for a few minutes then they start making out for a few minutes before Amy takes him by the hand and takes him to our bedroom. I follow with the camera. Lots of passionate kissing, lots of oral, then they fuck. Typically he lays back and she sucks his dick for a bit, then she slides up and kisses him as she guides his bare dick into her. She rides his dick for a bit, then goes back to sucking him some more. Then he will push her onto her back and fuck the hell out of her before cumming in her. He then rolls off to lay beside her. She licks his dick, cleaning up any stray cum. She the lays beside him snuggling and kissing him, but also she will spread her legs wide so I can get a few good pictures of the cream-pie before get a taste of the cream-pie (occasionally her bull will hold her leg spread wide giving me good access to lick her pussy). They then lay together kissing talking and groping, but soon Amy is back sucking on his dick. Once he is hard again (which doesn't take long) is when they really get into fucking in all kinds of positions, doggy, side saddle, etc. His favorite position seems to be to have Amy stand facing the bed then he bends her over to lay on the bed, she keeps one foot on the floor and pulls her other knee up onto the bed. Her pussy is spread wide in this position and he fucks her really hard standing behind her. He doesn't always cum a second time. He will occasionally go soft but Amy knows to just suck his dick some more to get him hard, then they fuck in a new position. This sequence of sucking and fucking repeats until he cums again or it's time for him to leave.
My wife loves fucking him because he fucks her so hard in a good variety of positions.
Occasionally either my wife or the bull will reach out to me requesting to be alone for the visit. I have watched them fuck countless times so I usually agree. I always have final say though. When they want to be alone Amy will usually drive up to his place, but a couple times I will just stay downstairs when they head up to the bedroom. Bull is very polite and has even texted me asking if it would be okay if next time instead of watching them get started and then leaving them to be alone, if I could instead stay downstairs until they got started, then come up to watch.

Last edited:
With our steady bull, we switch back and forth as to him coming to our house or us going to his place.
At our house, Amy will typically greet him at the door wearing only a sheer short robe, she sometimes will wear a sheer shirt with leggings. He greets me and we go to the family room, me on the loveseat and her and her bull on the couch. We talk for a few minutes then they start making out for a few minutes before Amy takes him by the hand and takes him to our bedroom. I follow with the camera. Lots of passionate kissing, lots of oral, then they fuck. Typically he lays back and she sucks his dick for a bit, then she slides up and kisses him as she guides his bare dick into her. She rides his dick for a bit, then goes back to sucking him some more. Then he will push her onto her back and fuck the hell out of her before cumming in her. He then rolls off to lay beside her. She licks his dick, cleaning up any stray cum. She the lays beside him snuggling and kissing him, but also she will spread her legs wide so I can get a few good pictures of the cream-pie before get a taste of the cream-pie (occasionally her bull will hold her leg spread wide giving me good access to lick her pussy). They then lay together kissing talking and groping, but soon Amy is back sucking on his dick. Once he is hard again (which doesn't take long) is when they really get into fucking in all kinds of positions, doggy, side saddle, etc. His favorite position seems to be to have Amy stand facing the bed then he bends her over to lay on the bed, she keeps one foot on the floor and pulls her other knee up onto the bed. Her pussy is spread wide in this position and he fucks her really hard standing behind her. He doesn't always cum a second time. He will occasionally go soft but Amy knows to just suck his dick some more to get him hard, then they fuck in a new position. This sequence of sucking and fucking repeats until he cums again or it's time for him to leave.
My wife loves fucking him because he fucks her so hard in a good variety of positions.
That pretty typical for us too but I take a turn after he finishes, while he's recovering her and I have a good session. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, wife loves it.

My wife has a steady Bull for the past 2 -3 years. They have a playdate about twice per month.
The playdate is usually over night in a high end hotel. They would have a nice dinner, drinks in the hotel lobby and head up to the room.
I don't attend their playdates, so it is based on what I'm told. Usually they have two rounds and a third in the morning before showering and checking out.

Couples or bulls/men...if you have a steady that you get with
Does it always include husband? Joining or just watching?
Where do you meet up?
Kissing happen? Condoms?
Does the guy fuck the hell out of the wife then leave? One round? Two?
Does it get sensual?

We have a friend we get with. Most always at our home, lots of kissing happens. We don't need condoms with him.
Lots of easy lovemaking type sex but plenty of hard pounding too.
Doesn't always include hubby but most of the time it does..just watching and cleaning up us..usually meet up at our house but she has met him out for dates and she has spent the night with him several times..kissingbyes..condoms no..multiple rounds mostly..very sensual at times and sometimes just fucking..when I spend the night with bull send hubby pics from it..and make sure that there is a good coating of dried cum.on my pussy for hubby to clean up when I get home ..no bath while spend the night off..wanna leave it nasty for cuck..usually get filled multiple times throughout the night

Back