If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Now I really enjoy watching my wife and her office manager kiss.
It's the only thing I'm allowed to look at and when I see their lips move, my lips move too. It always makes them laugh.
Before they go off to play together, the handsome man gives me a chaste kiss on the lips, like an adult to a baby.
:lips:

I love it. Especially if he's got his hand up her skirt at the same time. First time I saw here kiss a black guy, we were at a swing club. A handsome black guy came up and started chatting with us. He and my wife had instant chemistry so I headed to the bar to give them time to get aquanted. When I came back, he was sitting with her at a table kissing her with his hand up her skirt. It was a long hot night.View attachment 5847115
So hot!!

My husband enjoyed it of course many years ago when one of our best friends husband kissed me on New Years.. My husband has always become sexually excited watching me with other guys depending how I was dressed, just talking, dancing, at the beach since before we were Married. It became a sexual aphrodisiac for us both, so I stepped it up over the years with some flirting and discreet flashing! I eventually became a shared wife, but that is a long story...beach.2LNM.jpg

My husband enjoyed it of course many years ago when one of our best friends husband kissed me on New Years.. My husband has always become sexually excited watching me with other guys depending how I was dressed, just talking, dancing, at the beach since before we were Married. It became a sexual aphrodisiac for us both, so I stepped it up over the years with some flirting and discreet flashing! I eventually became a shared wife, but that is a long story...View attachment 6947275
Gorgeous

Back