If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Did he polish it all off good or is he just kissing you which it’s on you? 😜
For that situation we just used it as lube so we could experience them slippery kisses, but when he eats my bulls cream pies he leaves it spic and span,,,there’s still plenty left inside, clinging to the folds of my inner walls to make it his favorite dream space to slip into!

For that situation we just used it as lube so we could experience them slippery kisses, but when he eats my bulls cream pies he leaves it spic and span,,,there’s still plenty left inside, clinging to the folds of my inner walls to make it his favorite dream space to slip into!
The combination of a man and woman's ejaculate makes such a great lube! It's silky smooth. It feels great when I slip back in a woman for another round.

Es ist heiß, diese Spannung zu spüren, es ist irgendwie scharf, meinen Hirsch zu beobachten und seine Lust zu spüren, einfach zuzusehen, wie er uns anschaut, alles, was ich tun kann, ist zu warten😁View attachment 6823528
I do love studying the intimacy this couple is experiencing together. Their pelvis' are bonded together so tight. Look at the contrasting skin colors.

Last edited:
and finally it ends like that, Kissing is one of the most hot and intimidate things you can Watch between two lovers, its exactly that moment where a third observer is wiped out of the scene which can be a bit painfull
It is the pain we are longing for, isn't it?

tumblr_n0hhm6AbJr1sfe8e5o1_500.gif

Back