If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Will you be equally moved if you're far away and she sends you a video like this?

My wife went to San Diego a few years ago and I set up a BBC encounter on AFF for her during her trip. Her travel gf went to do something leaving her alone for a couple hours so she did a meet n greet with the guy (with me on the phone for the whole thing) and decided that she wanted to fuck hin back at their air bnb. He followed her there and once she got the laptop webcam going so I could watch- they procedded to kiss and get really into each other. Kissing lead to clothes coming off quickly and her kneeling down to suck his cock. He then laid her back on the bed and started eating her pussy for a few minutes before having her slide back on the bed and his mounting her, shoving his cock in her pussy nice and deep. He fucked her hard and fast knowing that the time was limited and came in about 15 mins. A quick snuggle after and a kiss goodbye, he left. She was smiling after the nencounter- unfortunately throughout the whole thing, due to a crappy internet connection, the picture was not great and pixilated and it had no sound so while I have the screen capture video its silent.... But still hot knowing she went into slut mode and took the stranger... was hot reclaiming her after she returned as she recounted what happened for me since she knew I couldn't hear anything...

My wife went to San Diego a few years ago and I set up a BBC encounter on AFF for her during her trip. Her travel gf went to do something leaving her alone for a couple hours so she did a meet n greet with the guy (with me on the phone for the whole thing) and decided that she wanted to fuck hin back at their air bnb. He followed her there and once she got the laptop webcam going so I could watch- they procedded to kiss and get really into each other. Kissing lead to clothes coming off quickly and her kneeling down to suck his cock. He then laid her back on the bed and started eating her pussy for a few minutes before having her slide back on the bed and his mounting her, shoving his cock in her pussy nice and deep. He fucked her hard and fast knowing that the time was limited and came in about 15 mins. A quick snuggle after and a kiss goodbye, he left. She was smiling after the nencounter- unfortunately throughout the whole thing, due to a crappy internet connection, the picture was not great and pixilated and it had no sound so while I have the screen capture video its silent.... But still hot knowing she went into slut mode and took the stranger... was hot reclaiming her after she returned as she recounted what happened for me since she knew I couldn't hear anything...
Be proud your wife is now a BBC cunt slut wife 👌

Hearing her tell her side is better than hearing it live. You get to share her thoughts and what she was feeling.

Back