If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

That was always hot watching my husband clean my bulls cock off with his tongue while we were passionately kissing. My bull would ask my husband if he liked sucking the dick of the NI$$ER that just fucked his wife in the ass and came deep in it? My bull would just chuckle spread his legs and tell my husband to eat his asshole but do it better than your BBC slut wife. I laughed then because I take great pride in my oral skills on a black man.
That is an example of a terrific bull. One who will give certain cucks that degrading, humiliating treatment some of them really yearn for. As a beta cuck myself I would want my wife with him often.

If certain bulls were at my house fucking my wife while I was at work they loved me coming home and walking in on my young white wife lounging around with a big black man and sometimes more than one black man. Both of them would be naked and my little young wife would be cuddled up in his arms. His legs spread and that big black cock just hanging there with my wife's pussy juice dripping off it. I'd walk in the bedroom and I would see that. The bull might acknowledge me by saying I'm not finished with your wife yet but I did dump a big load in her pussy a few minutes ago. Man this white bitch sure loves black man dick and I plan on butt fucking her in a few minutes. Ok you white married slut get those lips around my sweaty black asshole and get me hard. I watched this big black man switch positions many times to give my wife access to his asshole. My wife slurping, sucking and licking his asshole sounded so nasty along with the names her black bull called her. After a long while of watching my wife eating this niggas asshole he was ready to fuck her. He brutally fucked my wife's tight young white asshole in all positions. He finally came deep in her asshole and pulled out telling my wife to clean him up before he goes home to his wife.

It is so very sexy.
My wife has been making love to black men since the age of 14 , she had black lovers the 20 years we have been married , every where we go she always attracts attention from black men and she doesn’t try to discourage them , I’ve seen her kissing black guys many times and she likes to do it in public all the time in front of people we know to humilate me but really I like people to know she has black lovers she dominates me and makes passionate love to black men her lover took this picture he loves her big ass

Attachments

• 7419BC93-F07F-4794-9013-A6FFC9BA43FB.jpeg
    7419BC93-F07F-4794-9013-A6FFC9BA43FB.jpeg
    683.6 KB · Views: 197
Not really
My wife has been making love to black men since the age of 14 , she had black lovers the 20 years we have been married , every where we go she always attracts attention from black men and she doesn’t try to discourage them , I’ve seen her kissing black guys many times and she likes to do it in public all the time in front of people we know to humilate me but really I like people to know she has black lovers she dominates me and makes passionate love to black men her lover took this picture he loves her big ass
I imagine she's got some BBC under her belt lol something to be proud of great gole in life 👍
Imagine how nice it would be to come home to this . . .

View attachment 5930612

If certain bulls were at my house fucking my wife while I was at work they loved me coming home and walking in on my young white wife lounging around with a big black man and sometimes more than one black man. Both of them would be naked and my little young wife would be cuddled up in his arms. His legs spread and that big black cock just hanging there with my wife's pussy juice dripping off it. I'd walk in the bedroom and I would see that. The bull might acknowledge me by saying I'm not finished with your wife yet but I did dump a big load in her pussy a few minutes ago. Man this white bitch sure loves black man dick and I plan on butt fucking her in a few minutes. Ok you white married slut get those lips around my sweaty black asshole and get me hard. I watched this big black man switch positions many times to give my wife access to his asshole. My wife slurping, sucking and licking his asshole sounded so nasty along with the names her black bull called her. After a long while of watching my wife eating this niggas asshole he was ready to fuck her. He brutally fucked my wife's tight young white asshole in all positions. He finally came deep in her asshole and pulled out telling my wife to clean him up before he goes home to his wife.
I’ve sucked and-licked my wife’s lover’s ass home many times I love it

It would be entirely up to her, if she's into it she she should go for it without asking me and if she isn't into it and the guy is harassing her I'll get rid of him

Tell it like it is sweetly,,,my hub isn’t always sucking my bulls cock while I’m kissing him, but if my hub’s suck my bulls cock, then I love kissing my bull, and that’s a perfect time for it, although I do like to watch, I peek from time to time, sometimes I smile at him to make sure he knows I know, then go back to sucking tongue like it Was a cock.
That's so beautiful and the way it should be.

Back