I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Good Morning,

I hope I can be forgiven for not finishing what I started. This project I have going is like working a full time job again. I had a great weekend,then worked all day yesterday,and I was so tired that I started nodding off before I got far into telling what happened over the weekend.

Hubby's still on that other job,so I'm on my own here. I'm in a fairly nice B&B that's convenient and satisfactory for now. The project we have was a single family long ago,but has been multiple units for years. We're planning to move into one of the units when it's close enough to get a CO,and I think that's a point of curiosity for some. It's almost a necessity until it's finished and fully rented,and if this one goes well,we might try to get another.

I wasn't feeling the pressure as much yesterday after being worked over really good over the weekend,but if this keeps up the way it's been going,the real Lisa might show through. It's against my better judgement. I know I'm better off driving a couple of hours each way over the weekend,but there looks to be a lot of potential here.

It's hard to say whether it was me convincing myself that I was over-thinking the point of being seen as all business or the northern girl that's still in me after all the time I've spent in the south giving in to the heat,but the pants got tossed in favor of shorts yesterday at noon. My legs aren't spectacular. They're healthy and good for walking,so I won't complain,but they're not usually the part of my anatomy that I rely on to make an impression on men. I sometimes wear high heels and short shorts,dresses or skirts to make the most of them,but that's not happening here,not for some time anyway. I was tempted to replace the Timberlands I've been wearing with sneakers,but I prefer my feet without nail holes,so I have to keep the boots until walking around is less hazardous.

The change was noticed immediately. I got whistles and comments about my short shorts,which they're not,as well as suggestions that I need to get out more and get some color on my legs. If I showed up wearing my short shorts,someone might fall or drop something heavy on a foot. My legs will tan a little and burn a lot,so I don't linger in the sun for long at a time. Bright White is a color,so live with it.

Seriously,there's a good group of guys there,and it's all in fun. I think the balance is good,and the proof is that things are getting done,especially considering how insanely hot it is.

This past weekend was very eventful,and I hope I can get more about it on here,maybe this evening. Besides the sex,I enjoy talking to Wesley. We could talk for days on end,and I was about to say,taking breaks only for sex. Then I thought again. Wesley likes me to talk during sex,mostly telling me what he wants me to say. That's happened with other men before,and it can be a bit awkward and take a lot of effort for me,but not with him. It's easy for me to comply,and the response it gets from him,,,,,Oh My!

He asked me more questions than the young guys back home,and it's easy for me to express myself when talking to him. We went to the apartment complex where Curt and the crew broke me in. It wasn't the first time I've been back there recently,but it was quite different being there and remembering while describing things that happened to someone I met only a couple of days ago. It's an emotional trip for me,because it was literally life-changing,and there are always what if's to wonder about.

I'll try to get back on here later this evening. I'm hungry now.

Last edited:
Back in the car with Wesley....We talked as we rode for only a short time,maybe twenty minutes,ending up in a driveway in a relatively new subdivision. The landscaping was new and not yet full. I always notice such details.

Wesley's way of taking control is similar to another friend of mine,Michael's. I've pondered how to describe it,and I think the simplest way is to say that it puts me in a position of being more submissive than I actually am. With most men,I'm more a fuck buddy than one who's submissive. I'm easy,because I love sex as much as anyone. That's how it was from my early time with black men,including Curt who was my closest friend at the time,my confidant,mentor,and in a sense my pimp. That's figuratively speaking. I have never and would never be sold for sex. I only describe it like that because Curt set me up with guys all the time at first. Then everything just started happening all the time. It just happened. I dropped out of college when we got married,and the plan was for me to get back to classes on post and do what I could to work closer to my degree. After I met all those guys,I didn't do anything for almost three years except hang out with them and lay around and fuck,and I've never regretted it. I got really serious about my classes as soon as we got to Germany. I got a lot done in a short time,really all that I could with the resources available there,then I went back to fucking all the time again,more or less around the clock. :giggle:

I got off track again here,because that's all the stuff I was telling Wesley. Most of that is already on this thread. I guess the bottom line is that I loved being an Army wife. It was scary at first,when I thought I would be alone a lot,but after I got involved with Curt and those guys,I had it made,and that's why I always wanted to stick with the black men. There were some challenges and stressful times in the last few years too,but I still had good sex and support from black men. Hubby had it really tough during part of that time,and in the end,he was burned out. I understand that,but for my part,I could've hung in there forever.

Back to what I was going to say is that I don't have a problem playing a submissive role with Michael or Wesley. There have been several men who I trusted enough to go along with them sharing me with whoever they chose,because I knew they wouldn't let any harm come to me. I enjoy being submissive like that,but if someone wants to put a collar on a woman and treat her like a dog,it won't be me.

There was nobody at home in that house when we got there. Wesley got him on the phone while we were sitting in the driveway,and told him a lot about me,including the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. Then he put me on the phone to introduce myself and tell a man I had never seen that I was sitting in Wesley's car in his driveway,and that I wasn't wearing any panties. How I did what he told me to do without either freezing up or cracking up laughing,I don't know,but I did. I did a masterful job if I do say myself,and he's the one who was stuttering.:)

Back in the car with Wesley....We talked as we rode for only a short time,maybe twenty minutes,ending up in a driveway in a relatively new subdivision. The landscaping was new and not yet full. I always notice such details.

Wesley's way of taking control is similar to another friend of mine,Michael's. I've pondered how to describe it,and I think the simplest way is to say that it puts me in a position of being more submissive than I actually am. With most men,I'm more a fuck buddy than one who's submissive. I'm easy,because I love sex as much as anyone. That's how it was from my early time with black men,including Curt who was my closest friend at the time,my confidant,mentor,and in a sense my pimp. That's figuratively speaking. I have never and would never be sold for sex. I only describe it like that because Curt set me up with guys all the time at first. Then everything just started happening all the time. It just happened. I dropped out of college when we got married,and the plan was for me to get back to classes on post and do what I could to work closer to my degree. After I met all those guys,I didn't do anything for almost three years except hang out with them and lay around and fuck,and I've never regretted it. I got really serious about my classes as soon as we got to Germany. I got a lot done in a short time,really all that I could with the resources available there,then I went back to fucking all the time again,more or less around the clock. :giggle:

I got off track again here,because that's all the stuff I was telling Wesley. Most of that is already on this thread. I guess the bottom line is that I loved being an Army wife. It was scary at first,when I thought I would be alone a lot,but after I got involved with Curt and those guys,I had it made,and that's why I always wanted to stick with the black men. There were some challenges and stressful times in the last few years too,but I still had good sex and support from black men. Hubby had it really tough during part of that time,and in the end,he was burned out. I understand that,but for my part,I could've hung in there forever.

Back to what I was going to say is that I don't have a problem playing a submissive role with Michael or Wesley. There have been several men who I trusted enough to go along with them sharing me with whoever they chose,because I knew they wouldn't let any harm come to me. I enjoy being submissive like that,but if someone wants to put a collar on a woman and treat her like a dog,it won't be me.

There was nobody at home in that house when we got there. Wesley got him on the phone while we were sitting in the driveway,and told him a lot about me,including the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. Then he put me on the phone to introduce myself and tell a man I had never seen that I was sitting in Wesley's car in his driveway,and that I wasn't wearing any panties. How I did what he told me to do without either freezing up or cracking up laughing,I don't know,but I did. I did a masterful job if I do say myself,and he's the one who was stuttering.:)
awww, don't stop! And THEN what happened?? :)

I'm sorry. It wasn't meant as a stop,just a pause because I had to get some sleep. I'm on a lunch break now,so I'll have to finish the story of that day later,maybe this evening. As a preview,I'll just say it didn't go exactly as planned. I didn't meet the man who lives in that house until later that day,in the evening when he came to the motel. There was another friend of theirs who I didn't meet yet,because he was out of town for the weekend. There's always later,and I WILL go back.

I want to add yet another thing to the subject of my submissiveness. I think it's like this for me. I put more emphasis on trust than on submissiveness. If I trust men to treat me well and even protect me if needed,surrendering my body to them for sexual pleasure is natural. There's a point between that and a collar and leash where my submissiveness would reach it's limit.

of course, there is a great distinction. But your submission to the lust of hung, attentive black men is such a turn on. You deserve them. And they deserve you. Thanks again for your amazing sharing.

awww, don't stop! And THEN what happened?? :)
Wesley's intent on learning my entire history with black men. I had mentioned where we lived when I went black,and we were close to the apartments where it happened when we were at Johnson's house. (He goes by his last name,and it isn't Johnson,but it should be.) Wesley suggested that we go there so I could show him the exact apartments in the corner where Curt and the crew broke me in to black sex. I thought we would just drive through and I could show him,but Wesley wanted to go up the stairs and have me standing on the same balcony that I was so familiar with back then. It appeared that no one was home in what had been Victor and Curt's apartment,but a young woman came to the door of what was our apartment back then. Wesley explained that I had lived there years ago and that we were just looking around out of curiosity. I could tell that she thought that was weird,but she seemed to accept it and closed the door. It was emotional for me to be standing there between those two apartments,which kinda surprised me. I've been back there more than once in recent years,but I didn't go up the stairs until Wesley insisted that I do it.

One thing that's significant only because I've noticed how much it gets noticed is that when I'm with Wesley,anyone who pays attention to a white woman being with a black man will look,because Wesley always makes it obvious. He's exceptionally polite,never failing to open a door for me and he's always touching me possessively. There's never any doubt that I'm on Wesley's arm. I don't expect such treatment from most men,and I probably wouldn't like it all the time,but it works with Wesley.

Back at the motel,Wesley virtually ignored my hubby's presence as he took his time,making out with me and taking me twice before Johnson showed up.

I spent this past weekend with Wesley,Johnson,and a third friend I'll call Truck. He goes by a nickname,and it's not Truck,but Truck fits him very well I think.

The next thing I write on here will be my best effort to describe as many physical details of the past two weekends as I can.

I'm back at work on my project and still behaving better than I'm naturally inclined to. It's gratifying that I'm getting as much attention as I'm getting while I'm really trying to be a good girl:) Sometimes I think men can read my mind and that thought makes me wet.

Wesley's intent on learning my entire history with black men. I had mentioned where we lived when I went black,and we were close to the apartments where it happened when we were at Johnson's house. (He goes by his last name,and it isn't Johnson,but it should be.) Wesley suggested that we go there so I could show him the exact apartments in the corner where Curt and the crew broke me in to black sex. I thought we would just drive through and I could show him,but Wesley wanted to go up the stairs and have me standing on the same balcony that I was so familiar with back then. It appeared that no one was home in what had been Victor and Curt's apartment,but a young woman came to the door of what was our apartment back then. Wesley explained that I had lived there years ago and that we were just looking around out of curiosity. I could tell that she thought that was weird,but she seemed to accept it and closed the door. It was emotional for me to be standing there between those two apartments,which kinda surprised me. I've been back there more than once in recent years,but I didn't go up the stairs until Wesley insisted that I do it.

One thing that's significant only because I've noticed how much it gets noticed is that when I'm with Wesley,anyone who pays attention to a white woman being with a black man will look,because Wesley always makes it obvious. He's exceptionally polite,never failing to open a door for me and he's always touching me possessively. There's never any doubt that I'm on Wesley's arm. I don't expect such treatment from most men,and I probably wouldn't like it all the time,but it works with Wesley.

Back at the motel,Wesley virtually ignored my hubby's presence as he took his time,making out with me and taking me twice before Johnson showed up.

I spent this past weekend with Wesley,Johnson,and a third friend I'll call Truck. He goes by a nickname,and it's not Truck,but Truck fits him very well I think.

The next thing I write on here will be my best effort to describe as many physical details of the past two weekends as I can.

I'm back at work on my project and still behaving better than I'm naturally inclined to. It's gratifying that I'm getting as much attention as I'm getting while I'm really trying to be a good girl:) Sometimes I think men can read my mind and that thought makes me wet.
You're awesome, as always. Great share. Thank you! Lucky you. Lucky husband. And lucky black men. Winner winner chicken dinner!

You must really turn Wesley on, telling him about your legendary "career".

You must really turn Wesley on, telling him about your legendary "career".
Wesley's unique. On one hand,he's very down to earth and a genuinely nice man. On the other,I think it's safe to assume that he's usually the smartest person in the room wherever he goes. Many of the questions he asks me aren't what i'm used to. I asked if he's writing a book and he didn't deny it. I think he's writing a book,and hot wives and interracial sex will be part of it. He's involved with at least two other wives,and I'm sure he enjoys the sex,but there's something more going on with Wesley.

When Wesley and I got to the motel the first day,the TV was on and Hubby was asleep. He woke up when we came in,but he didn't move or make any effort to acknowledge our arrival.

Wesley had teasingly fingered me on the way there,and I was more than ready to finally get his cock into me. I had become anxious,having to wait in addition to being questioned about a time when I was getting some of the best sex of my life and being taken to the place where it happened.

Wesley watched me undress,which took about half a minute even allowing for an abbreviated striptease. Back to Curt's coaching: "Men always like watching you undress,so make it a show,even if it's only for a few seconds." I might be more cutesy,silly or even immature than some men expect of me sometimes,but I think most of them like it.

I saw Hubby watching from the other bed as I used my mouth and both hands to become intimate with Wesley's cock,and I made eye contact to confirm that I knew. Wesley was still asking me questions as I sucked and licked up and down his cock and his tight nut sack. I paused to answer when I had to,but confirmed with the best uh huh or uh uh I could manage with a mouth full of cock when I could get by with that.

Wesley's cock is big and shaped really good. I won't say it's huge,but it's nice and thick,and curved upward. He moved from questioning me about my experiences and thoughts about men and sex to telling me about his partner,Johnson and how he was hugely hung just before I positioned myself above him to sit onto his cock. A lot of things can pass through one's mind at once,and when the mind is so intensely concentrating on the pussy as it's being opened by a thick black cock............aaahhH! I instantly went into orgasmic spasms that lasted for several minutes,causing Wesley to be totally silent as he held my ass tightly with both his hands and kept me fully impaled on his cock.

Tables turn. My energy was momentarily depleted by my orgasm,the same orgasm that aroused Wesley enough to motivate him to take control and unleash an equal amount of sexual energy on me in return. In seconds,I found myself face down,spread eagle with Wesley plowing into me deeply from behind. I felt his pauses and the warming and added wetness as he released his semen deep into my pussy.

Johnson is tall and skinny. I'm not good at estimating people's height and weight,but he's close to a foot taller than me and probably not a lot heavier than I am. Whatever his weight,a disproportionate amount of it is his cock! It's huge by any description or comparison. It's intimidating,even though I'm sure I've taken several that were as big. His overall appearance makes it look even bigger than it is.

Johnson is a super nice man and very gentle,which is comforting when you're a woman and about to take that size of cock into your body.

I'm afraid I'll make this sound like it wasn't as good as it was. It was just a little odd,I mean the circumstances and our first time.

Johnson isn't a man who can have sex with anyone watching. It's simply out of the question for him,so Wesley and Hubby had to go out for a ******* to give us some privacy,so that we could get to know each other.

He's very conscious of his size,and not for the reason many might think. His friends tease him a lot. I know they're envious,and he says he knows that too,but it doesn't keep him from being self-conscious. He's a grown man,and he can handle all that and more. Where he's had a lot of disappointing experience is with women who were all hot for him,often because of his being hung like a horse,just to find out that they couldn't take much more than half of it. He's gentle and considerate,so he won't try to ******* it if it won't fit,or a woman thinks it won't fit,which is what I suspect happens sometimes. I say that because I know the sensations,the fear and doubt. I'm lucky that Victor was patient and understanding with me,allowing me to prove to myself that I could take a lot more cock inside me than I first thought I could take. From the man's perspective,if a woman only takes half his cock,he's only getting half a piece of pussy. Seriously.

That first time was a bit awkward,but Johnson and I get along good. I've spent the past two weekends at his house,and enjoyed every minute of it. Wesley and Truck have been there too,but Johnson and I have gone into his bedroom a number of times. He's relaxed with me and knows I can take all of his cock,so he fucks me really good. They all do.

Truck is a few years younger than Wesley and Johnson,maybe in his early thirties. If Wesley hadn't introduced us,I probably wouldn't have gotten to know Truck if I had just met him anywhere. He seemed really sour at first,not smiling at all. I don't have a particular type,except to say that I stick with black men and I feel like I fit in well with vets,but I'm prone to reading a lot into facial expressions,and if I can't get a smile,.....I usually move on.

It turns out that Truck is recently divorced and although I don't know many of the details,it wasn't a smooth process. After a little more time than usual to warm to each other,we're doing great too. Truck's a powerhouse,average height,but built like a guy who's spent a lot of time in the gym. He's hung well too,about the same as Wesley,but straighter and even thicker. Yeah! I've discovered that he can smile too:) He doesn't do it as often as some,but he's decided he likes middle-aged white whores.

Wesley's inquisitiveness about my time with Curt and the crew has motivated me to put even more effort into selecting clothes to wear for them. I would've done it similarly even if he hadn't been so interested in my past,but I probably change more often than I would've,trying to go that extra step to keep their attention and entertain them. I've dressed boldly when I've been out with Wesley,short skirts,tights,tops,and shoes,and during the time I've spent hanging out at Johnson's house,I've pulled out all of the stops. Short shorts? All of the shorts I've worn there come with ample ass cheeks,and a couple of pairs even provide peeks of the kitty.

Johnson is tall and skinny. I'm not good at estimating people's height and weight,but he's close to a foot taller than me and probably not a lot heavier than I am. Whatever his weight,a disproportionate amount of it is his cock! It's huge by any description or comparison. It's intimidating,even though I'm sure I've taken several that were as big. His overall appearance makes it look even bigger than it is.

Johnson is a super nice man and very gentle,which is comforting when you're a woman and about to take that size of cock into your body.

I'm afraid I'll make this sound like it wasn't as good as it was. It was just a little odd,I mean the circumstances and our first time.

Johnson isn't a man who can have sex with anyone watching. It's simply out of the question for him,so Wesley and Hubby had to go out for a ******* to give us some privacy,so that we could get to know each other.

He's very conscious of his size,and not for the reason many might think. His friends tease him a lot. I know they're envious,and he says he knows that too,but it doesn't keep him from being self-conscious. He's a grown man,and he can handle all that and more. Where he's had a lot of disappointing experience is with women who were all hot for him,often because of his being hung like a horse,just to find out that they couldn't take much more than half of it. He's gentle and considerate,so he won't try to ******* it if it won't fit,or a woman thinks it won't fit,which is what I suspect happens sometimes. I say that because I know the sensations,the fear and doubt. I'm lucky that Victor was patient and understanding with me,allowing me to prove to myself that I could take a lot more cock inside me than I first thought I could take. From the man's perspective,if a woman only takes half his cock,he's only getting half a piece of pussy. Seriously.

That first time was a bit awkward,but Johnson and I get along good. I've spent the past two weekends at his house,and enjoyed every minute of it. Wesley and Truck have been there too,but Johnson and I have gone into his bedroom a number of times. He's relaxed with me and knows I can take all of his cock,so he fucks me really good. They all do.

Truck is a few years younger than Wesley and Johnson,maybe in his early thirties. If Wesley hadn't introduced us,I probably wouldn't have gotten to know Truck if I had just met him anywhere. He seemed really sour at first,not smiling at all. I don't have a particular type,except to say that I stick with black men and I feel like I fit in well with vets,but I'm prone to reading a lot into facial expressions,and if I can't get a smile,.....I usually move on.

It turns out that Truck is recently divorced and although I don't know many of the details,it wasn't a smooth process. After a little more time than usual to warm to each other,we're doing great too. Truck's a powerhouse,average height,but built like a guy who's spent a lot of time in the gym. He's hung well too,about the same as Wesley,but straighter and even thicker. Yeah! I've discovered that he can smile too:) He doesn't do it as often as some,but he's decided he likes middle-aged white whores.

Wesley's inquisitiveness about my time with Curt and the crew has motivated me to put even more effort into selecting clothes to wear for them. I would've done it similarly even if he hadn't been so interested in my past,but I probably change more often than I would've,trying to go that extra step to keep their attention and entertain them. I've dressed boldly when I've been out with Wesley,short skirts,tights,tops,and shoes,and during the time I've spent hanging out at Johnson's house,I've pulled out all of the stops. Short shorts? All of the shorts I've worn there come with ample ass cheeks,and a couple of pairs even provide peeks of the kitty.
you are so fucking hot, that it's just RIDICULOUS! Thank you for sharing this fabulous life with us.

I'm really busy and everything's good,but chaotic in some ways. We had to evacuate. We're back home now,and a lot has already happened. I'm dating,and my nephew is involved. The two young guys have both welcomed me back,but there's more beyond that. Word,or "gossip" as it is travels fast. I'm enjoying the positive results of it,and I honestly don't see anything negative coming of it,regardless of what anyone's intentions might be. Let them talk.

I'll write more when I can.

I'm really busy and everything's good,but chaotic in some ways. We had to evacuate. We're back home now,and a lot has already happened. I'm dating,and my nephew is involved. The two young guys have both welcomed me back,but there's more beyond that. Word,or "gossip" as it is travels fast. I'm enjoying the positive results of it,and I honestly don't see anything negative coming of it,regardless of what anyone's intentions might be. Let them talk.

I'll write more when I can.
love the nephew angle. And love that he may get some of you, too? all good. So good, actually.

love the nephew angle. And love that he may get some of you, too? all good. So good, actually.
No way is he touching me. He's my hubby's ******* relative and not mine,but still....no. He's more than happy to make an introduction or two that are likely to benefit me,and if the opportunity arises where he can watch,I've decided that I'm OK with that.

No way is he touching me. He's my hubby's ******* relative and not mine,but still....no. He's more than happy to make an introduction or two that are likely to benefit me,and if the opportunity arises where he can watch,I've decided that I'm OK with that.
oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. You said something, I think, about the possibility of his watching you in the future. I took the statement a step further. Again, my apologies.

I realize this is moving along really fast and I know it's all my hubby can do just to hold on,but it will be OK. I also know that I'm being selfish,but this has been a long time coming for me. I know it was best to keep my private life private during the time when I was working here,but my priorities have changed now.

During the Army years,hubby always said he enjoyed the fact that almost every time we went out,we would bump into men,black men who had intimate knowledge of me. If things keep going well for me here,he'll have that to look forward to in his home town.;)

Back