I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. You said something, I think, about the possibility of his watching you in the future. I took the statement a step further. Again, my apologies.
No apology necessary. I just wanted to make that point clear.

I realize this is moving along really fast and I know it's all my hubby can do just to hold on,but it will be OK. I also know that I'm being selfish,but this has been a long time coming for me. I know it was best to keep my private life private during the time when I was working here,but my priorities have changed now.

During the Army years,hubby always said he enjoyed the fact that almost every time we went out,we would bump into men,black men who had intimate knowledge of me. If things keep going well for me here,he'll have that to look forward to in his home town.;)
Way to go! You've set the high bar for "hot wife." Lucky husband.

Thanks! I know what I like,and I know what my hubby likes too,even when he's a bit conflicted. Believe me when I say that there have been peaks and lulls too. That's one thing that motivates me to take advantage of situations that show me opportunity.

I've been wanting to write more,but I haven't found time when I've felt rested enough to do it. I've been working during the week and whoring on the weekends. I've been spending a lot of time driving too. All the places I go,where my project is and where I know men are in the danger zone now,even though they're not in the same state. I think everything will be alright. I hope so,because most of the people I know refused to evacuate.

I'm still keeping most of my sluttiness under wraps at and near my project,but I did buy two pairs of short shorts to show the guys there what real short shorts look like. They're not outrageous,no ass cheeks exposed,but they're right up there,really short. I can't help myself. I need the attention,the approval. I know I'll eventually open up for a couple of men I'm getting to know there,maybe more. But for now,it's best to try to stay focused on getting the project done successfully. I sure hope everything's still there and not damaged in a few days when I get back.

This isn't really a small town,but not a big city by any measure either. The dominate culture here is Hispanic,probably because they're been here longer than the rest. There are probably as many Whites as Hispanics and the lines are often blurred between the two,because of interracial mixing. There isn't a big percentage of Blacks,but more than there were before Hurricane Katrina. Interracial mixing is well under way where they're concerned too,including in our family. We have two nieces,sisters,both married to Black men. So far,this place seems to have been spared from any significant racial strife. The news that we're not monogamous is likely to have as much impact as my being involved with Black men,but both will be noticed. It's already happening.

I'm not going all out,dressing like a slut here,but I'm making an effort to play right into my new reputation as it's developing. It's actually fun for me to have others see me as gradually cocooning into the person who's been the real me all along.

Thanks! I know what I like,and I know what my hubby likes too,even when he's a bit conflicted. Believe me when I say that there have been peaks and lulls too. That's one thing that motivates me to take advantage of situations that show me opportunity.

I've been wanting to write more,but I haven't found time when I've felt rested enough to do it. I've been working during the week and whoring on the weekends. I've been spending a lot of time driving too. All the places I go,where my project is and where I know men are in the danger zone now,even though they're not in the same state. I think everything will be alright. I hope so,because most of the people I know refused to evacuate.

I'm still keeping most of my sluttiness under wraps at and near my project,but I did buy two pairs of short shorts to show the guys there what real short shorts look like. They're not outrageous,no ass cheeks exposed,but they're right up there,really short. I can't help myself. I need the attention,the approval. I know I'll eventually open up for a couple of men I'm getting to know there,maybe more. But for now,it's best to try to stay focused on getting the project done successfully. I sure hope everything's still there and not damaged in a few days when I get back.

This isn't really a small town,but not a big city by any measure either. The dominate culture here is Hispanic,probably because they're been here longer than the rest. There are probably as many Whites as Hispanics and the lines are often blurred between the two,because of interracial mixing. There isn't a big percentage of Blacks,but more than there were before Hurricane Katrina. Interracial mixing is well under way where they're concerned too,including in our family. We have two nieces,sisters,both married to Black men. So far,this place seems to have been spared from any significant racial strife. The news that we're not monogamous is likely to have as much impact as my being involved with Black men,but both will be noticed. It's already happening.

I'm not going all out,dressing like a slut here,but I'm making an effort to play right into my new reputation as it's developing. It's actually fun for me to have others see me as gradually cocooning into the person who's been the real me all along.

right on, girl. you've got fans. You are supported. Husband is an awesome guy. I would be torn, too. But happiest. You are following your heart. Your soul. You won't be sitting on your death bed, wishing you had truly lived how you want to live.
Meanwhile... I'm working on it :)

I've told my nephew,Danny that I want to know everything that he hears,everything he knows about what people say about me,particularly black men. He knows I'm serious and he's telling me everything. I'm pleased that he's telling me a lot that's not important,because that gives me the opportunity to determine what is or isn't for myself.

I learned yesterday that a black man I've known casually for several years made a comment about me in reference to a rumor he had heard,saying that if it was true,he would certainly like to get his hat into the ring. He works in a local business,so finding him wasn't difficult. I went there,waited for several customers to leave,then flirtatiously asked him about what he had said. As I waited for him to answer,I struck a pose intended to indicate that I wanted his answer to be affirmative,and it was. He wanted to know how I had heard about what he'd said,but I told him that wasn't important. What was important was that his hat had been chosen and all that was left to do was for him to claim his prize. He gave me a look that said he was ready to take me then and there if it were possible. It wasn't,because it was still a couple of hours before closing time,and another car had just pulled into the lot. I gave him a time and a place,a local restaurant for dinner. He agreed and I waited for a man and a woman to come in the door before I went out,looking back to return his smile as I left.

Until recently,our meeting would've simply been seen as two friends meeting for dinner,probably to discuss some item of business,but with rumors already swirling,and my sexier than average rust-colored shift and high heels,it's sure to have been seen differently. (A couple of weeks ago,I asked Wesley if he would've known right away that I'm game for black men if not for my spade earrings,and he said yes,that he had spotted me from across the parking lot. When I asked how,he said everything about me,but if he had to name one thing,it would be my shoes. I think I was wearing orange platform heels that day. I guess I've had that shoe thing going for a long time. It was for other reasons at first,but black guys compliment me on my choices of shoes,so I consider what black men will like when deciding what shoes to buy. It's far more effective than I could've imagined,and it makes me feel good. I love the connection.)

My car and another black man's car parked outside our motor home. He suggested that we go there in my car,but I assured him it will be OK. I want to know who's watching me,and I'll find out. I'm not interested in revenge. I just want to know. They're actually doing me a favor,but I doubt that's their intention. It's a little weird to say the least.

I offered him a ******* and he declined,seemingly content to watch me as I made sure all the blinds were completely closed,simultaneously peeking outside to see if I could see anything unusual. I enjoyed feeling his gaze on my body as I moved around the slightly cramped living space,so I followed by teasing,lifting and dropping the tail of my dress before slipping my panties off and tossing them. He reached for me,gripping my butt cheeks with both hands as he pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his already stiff cock through his pants as I ground my pussy onto him. His focus went to my tits,and he had no problem with the three buttons or the fastener on the front of my bra to uncover them. He approved,saying that he had wanted to see them naked for a long time. I assured him that there's more to me than tits and it's all his for the taking. He liked that too.

Only minutes later,he was on his back in our bed at the opposite end of the coach and I was examining my prize,a thick black cock atop an enormous pair of testicles. I could feel his fingers exploring my pussy and I was near orgasm already,thinking about the contents of his testicles being emptied deep into my belly.

He obviously enjoyed my riding of his cock,leaving his hands free to handle my tits as I settled onto him with all of my weight,savoring the feeling of his penetration. Just when I thought we would finish like that,he rolled me onto my back and fucked me rhythmically and with purpose until he planted himself firmly inside me and groaned as deeply as he was fucking me,letting me know that I was receiving his semen.

I arrived back at the family house and found my hubby in the garage with his pals as I expected. My panties were soaked with cum and I know he could smell sex on me as I kissed him.

Hubby didn't know who fucked me until he came in here and was reading over my shoulder as I typed,struggling to get my words right as usual. Things rarely go exactly as I expect,but Danny's full of interesting information these days,and I'm sure some of it will lead to more pleasure for me here. I don't think everyone will think I'm boring for much longer.

Hubby didn't know who fucked me until he came in here and was reading over my shoulder as I typed,struggling to get my words right as usual. Things rarely go exactly as I expect,but Danny's full of interesting information these days,and I'm sure some of it will lead to more pleasure for me here. I don't think everyone will think I'm boring for much longer.
Have no fear. NO ONE will ever accuse you of being boring. Great writing, btw!

I've told my nephew,Danny that I want to know everything that he hears,everything he knows about what people say about me,particularly black men. He knows I'm serious and he's telling me everything. I'm pleased that he's telling me a lot that's not important,because that gives me the opportunity to determine what is or isn't for myself.

I learned yesterday that a black man I've known casually for several years made a comment about me in reference to a rumor he had heard,saying that if it was true,he would certainly like to get his hat into the ring. He works in a local business,so finding him wasn't difficult. I went there,waited for several customers to leave,then flirtatiously asked him about what he had said. As I waited for him to answer,I struck a pose intended to indicate that I wanted his answer to be affirmative,and it was. He wanted to know how I had heard about what he'd said,but I told him that wasn't important. What was important was that his hat had been chosen and all that was left to do was for him to claim his prize. He gave me a look that said he was ready to take me then and there if it were possible. It wasn't,because it was still a couple of hours before closing time,and another car had just pulled into the lot. I gave him a time and a place,a local restaurant for dinner. He agreed and I waited for a man and a woman to come in the door before I went out,looking back to return his smile as I left.

Until recently,our meeting would've simply been seen as two friends meeting for dinner,probably to discuss some item of business,but with rumors already swirling,and my sexier than average rust-colored shift and high heels,it's sure to have been seen differently. (A couple of weeks ago,I asked Wesley if he would've known right away that I'm game for black men if not for my spade earrings,and he said yes,that he had spotted me from across the parking lot. When I asked how,he said everything about me,but if he had to name one thing,it would be my shoes. I think I was wearing orange platform heels that day. I guess I've had that shoe thing going for a long time. It was for other reasons at first,but black guys compliment me on my choices of shoes,so I consider what black men will like when deciding what shoes to buy. It's far more effective than I could've imagined,and it makes me feel good. I love the connection.)

My car and another black man's car parked outside our motor home. He suggested that we go there in my car,but I assured him it will be OK. I want to know who's watching me,and I'll find out. I'm not interested in revenge. I just want to know. They're actually doing me a favor,but I doubt that's their intention. It's a little weird to say the least.

I offered him a ******* and he declined,seemingly content to watch me as I made sure all the blinds were completely closed,simultaneously peeking outside to see if I could see anything unusual. I enjoyed feeling his gaze on my body as I moved around the slightly cramped living space,so I followed by teasing,lifting and dropping the tail of my dress before slipping my panties off and tossing them. He reached for me,gripping my butt cheeks with both hands as he pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his already stiff cock through his pants as I ground my pussy onto him. His focus went to my tits,and he had no problem with the three buttons or the fastener on the front of my bra to uncover them. He approved,saying that he had wanted to see them naked for a long time. I assured him that there's more to me than tits and it's all his for the taking. He liked that too.

Only minutes later,he was on his back in our bed at the opposite end of the coach and I was examining my prize,a thick black cock atop an enormous pair of testicles. I could feel his fingers exploring my pussy and I was near orgasm already,thinking about the contents of his testicles being emptied deep into my belly.

He obviously enjoyed my riding of his cock,leaving his hands free to handle my tits as I settled onto him with all of my weight,savoring the feeling of his penetration. Just when I thought we would finish like that,he rolled me onto my back and fucked me rhythmically and with purpose until he planted himself firmly inside me and groaned as deeply as he was fucking me,letting me know that I was receiving his semen.

I arrived back at the family house and found my hubby in the garage with his pals as I expected. My panties were soaked with cum and I know he could smell sex on me as I kissed him.
Damn. that is way hot.

Putting my thoughts into words is usually easier for me than describing things that happen in a way that I think accurately portrays the actual event as it occurred. The test that I use most often is reading what I've written,pretending that someone else wrote it,and trying to determine whether or not the picture in my imagination closely matches what really happened. Too often,the answer is no,which has caused to to delete many of my posts. I'm afraid I've reached another point where I'm finding it harder to write to my satisfaction,but I'll keep trying.

I think everything's OK at my project. I should probably be getting ready to go back,but I have tentative dates here for this weekend. I plead guilty to selfishness in the first degree. It might be debatable,but I feel like I've earned the right to be selfish. I'm being more assertive than ever before,and sometimes I worry that I might be overbearing. That's not my intention. If I weren't comfortably confident in what I'm doing,I wouldn't be doing it like this.

Danny is so excited about being my accomplice that he's beside himself. He's almost certain to see me taking black pipe this weekend. In fact,I've decided that if it doesn't work out with one,I'll make sure it works with another. I hope he isn't disappointed.

Putting my thoughts into words is usually easier for me than describing things that happen in a way that I think accurately portrays the actual event as it occurred. The test that I use most often is reading what I've written,pretending that someone else wrote it,and trying to determine whether or not the picture in my imagination closely matches what really happened. Too often,the answer is no,which has caused to to delete many of my posts. I'm afraid I've reached another point where I'm finding it harder to write to my satisfaction,but I'll keep trying.

I think everything's OK at my project. I should probably be getting ready to go back,but I have tentative dates here for this weekend. I plead guilty to selfishness in the first degree. It might be debatable,but I feel like I've earned the right to be selfish. I'm being more assertive than ever before,and sometimes I worry that I might be overbearing. That's not my intention. If I weren't comfortably confident in what I'm doing,I wouldn't be doing it like this.

Danny is so excited about being my accomplice that he's beside himself. He's almost certain to see me taking black pipe this weekend. In fact,I've decided that if it doesn't work out with one,I'll make sure it works with another. I hope he isn't disappointed.
Black pipe for you. You so deserve it. You are made for it. I’ve said it way to many times (or maybe not enough), but you are on fire. And Bravo to your husband! Know that there are plenty of us out there who are envious of you— even though we totally understand how bittersweet your feelings might be at some moments. She loves you.

Have no fear. NO ONE will ever accuse you of being boring. Great writing, btw!
Thanks. I don't have a problem with nice. I actually think nice is the only way to be in the sense of being nice to everyone. However,the word is over-used here to the point of meaning the same as bland or boring. I understand why many people here have always seen me as being that kind of nice,but I don't like it. A few are learning that I can be more than a little naughty too. That's a nice change.;)

Hubby here with my two cent's worth: Lisa's prone to selling herself short when writing about herself because she doesn't want to come across as being too boastful. Her playfulness is grossly understated in her writing. In addition to literally gushing sex appeal,she's cute and honestly adorable in a bubbly,energetic way that makes men want to fuck her to a frazzle,which is exactly what she wants. If she's communicating with black men,she's flirting. It's natural and effortless,largely the result of Curt's coaching. I saw her progression and it made a big impression on me. The two of them had a unique relationship. Lisa followed Curt's directives to the hilt and her finesse in motivating men shows the results to this day. Flirting is normal mode for Lisa,and if she thinks she's being flirtatious,it's apt to be over the top,off the charts. If readers of this thread could've seen how that happened when we met Wesley at that restaurant a few weeks ago,jaws would drop. She latched onto him so fast that it surprised me,and I know how she operates. Bold and direct works for her. Amazing and somewhat puzzling for me was that Wesley never showed any surprise at all. He fell in there with her like they were acting off a script.

I've never seen her more confident than she is now,and it's with good reason. She has everything going for her and she's feeling the momentum. She gets concerned about me being more quiet than usual. If that's true,it's other things I'm dealing with that are totally unrelated to Lisa. I couldn't be happier with how things are going for her. I try to help when I can and sometimes the best thing I can do is to stay out of her way. She knows what she wants and how to get it.

I wish she was as confident with writing as she is with men. I try to help with that too,but I'm not without limits in writing ability either,and I have zero editing experience. As long as she keeps trying,she'll be OK. It's just a temporary rough patch she's going through. That's all I can say.

Hubby here with my two cent's worth: Lisa's prone to selling herself short when writing about herself because she doesn't want to come across as being too boastful. Her playfulness is grossly understated in her writing. In addition to literally gushing sex appeal,she's cute and honestly adorable in a bubbly,energetic way that makes men want to fuck her to a frazzle,which is exactly what she wants. If she's communicating with black men,she's flirting. It's natural and effortless,largely the result of Curt's coaching. I saw her progression and it made a big impression on me. The two of them had a unique relationship. Lisa followed Curt's directives to the hilt and her finesse in motivating men shows the results to this day. Flirting is normal mode for Lisa,and if she thinks she's being flirtatious,it's apt to be over the top,off the charts. If readers of this thread could've seen how that happened when we met Wesley at that restaurant a few weeks ago,jaws would drop. She latched onto him so fast that it surprised me,and I know how she operates. Bold and direct works for her. Amazing and somewhat puzzling for me was that Wesley never showed any surprise at all. He fell in there with her like they were acting off a script.

I've never seen her more confident than she is now,and it's with good reason. She has everything going for her and she's feeling the momentum. She gets concerned about me being more quiet than usual. If that's true,it's other things I'm dealing with that are totally unrelated to Lisa. I couldn't be happier with how things are going for her. I try to help when I can and sometimes the best thing I can do is to stay out of her way. She knows what she wants and how to get it.

I wish she was as confident with writing as she is with men. I try to help with that too,but I'm not without limits in writing ability either,and I have zero editing experience. As long as she keeps trying,she'll be OK. It's just a temporary rough patch she's going through. That's all I can say.
Wow! Thanks! I will keep trying.

Right on, brother. Your
Wow! Thanks! I will keep trying.

writing is great. Your communication skills are very clear and I admire and respect you. Bless you, my friend. All is good

I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me and to those who've encouraged me to open up about my life on here. I confident enough with men and Hubby's right that much of it is because Curt helped me so much. Before that,I was really clumsy.

I've gotten a lot of help from numerous other people too,and I still do. I've learned that there aren't many women who put sex at the top of their priorities,so those of us who do are unusual in that way. I doubt that any two have exactly the same reasons. It's not complicated for me. It's simply my nature. It was clear to me early in puberty that my want for sex was more than most other girls. Although I didn't want to,I thought it was something I would have to overcome. My hubby showed me that I could be myself and be happy without conforming to other's rules.

The point of different reasons also holds true for my involvement with black men. I'll admit to rolling my eyes sometimes when I read some people's views on why I do what I do. Stereotypes and cliches seem to fit sometimes,but I think that's mostly coincidence,in the same way a broken clock is right twice a day. It happened by chance like so many things in life. I won't argue a lot because in the end it doesn't matter that much to me what others think,with one exception. I'm not racist. I really don't hate anyone,and if I did,I can't imagine how race could be the basis for it. That also applies to my own race. I don't have anything against white men. It just works better for me with black men. Sometimes I think it's fate,but experience,chemistry and familiarity are probably factors too. It just feels right for me,and that's the most important thing. I made a commitment to black men when I was an Army wife,because they deserved it. Each of them had made a commitment to serve their country and they were always there for me in every way possible,not only for sex. Not only did I not have to sleep alone when my hubby wasn't home,but I had all sorts of help when I needed help. That became more important than ever after I became a mom,and they never let me down. For those who haven't been there,being a military wife can be scary. After I hooked up with Curt and those guys,I never had a reason to be afraid and I was never alone for very long.

I know I've spent more time expressing my views on that than the subject deserves,but I keep running across the same nonsense,and sometimes it's hard to just let it go.

My intention was to address the fact that it isn't always me getting what I want on my own. I've had help from a number of people,most who had their own reasons,as well as some who didn't know they were helping me. I'm admittedly opportunistic,so even if I wonder about one's motives,it doesn't deter me. Bonnie's hubby was the one that always comes to mind first when I consider why people do what they do. He helped me a lot at a time when I was at a disadvantage,and even though I didn't like him much,I appreciated it. I appreciate all of the help I've had,as well as the support I get here.

Hubby's kinda negative on Danny being involved in my sex life,but he won't interfere. He just thinks Danny's in over his head,and that he might faint when he sees one of his black friends on me. We'll soon find out.

I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me and to those who've encouraged me to open up about my life on here. I confident enough with men and Hubby's right that much of it is because Curt helped me so much. Before that,I was really clumsy.

I've gotten a lot of help from numerous other people too,and I still do. I've learned that there aren't many women who put sex at the top of their priorities,so those of us who do are unusual in that way. I doubt that any two have exactly the same reasons. It's not complicated for me. It's simply my nature. It was clear to me early in puberty that my want for sex was more than most other girls. Although I didn't want to,I thought it was something I would have to overcome. My hubby showed me that I could be myself and be happy without conforming to other's rules.

The point of different reasons also holds true for my involvement with black men. I'll admit to rolling my eyes sometimes when I read some people's views on why I do what I do. Stereotypes and cliches seem to fit sometimes,but I think that's mostly coincidence,in the same way a broken clock is right twice a day. It happened by chance like so many things in life. I won't argue a lot because in the end it doesn't matter that much to me what others think,with one exception. I'm not racist. I really don't hate anyone,and if I did,I can't imagine how race could be the basis for it. That also applies to my own race. I don't have anything against white men. It just works better for me with black men. Sometimes I think it's fate,but experience,chemistry and familiarity are probably factors too. It just feels right for me,and that's the most important thing. I made a commitment to black men when I was an Army wife,because they deserved it. Each of them had made a commitment to serve their country and they were always there for me in every way possible,not only for sex. Not only did I not have to sleep alone when my hubby wasn't home,but I had all sorts of help when I needed help. That became more important than ever after I became a mom,and they never let me down. For those who haven't been there,being a military wife can be scary. After I hooked up with Curt and those guys,I never had a reason to be afraid and I was never alone for very long.

I know I've spent more time expressing my views on that than the subject deserves,but I keep running across the same nonsense,and sometimes it's hard to just let it go.

My intention was to address the fact that it isn't always me getting what I want on my own. I've had help from a number of people,most who had their own reasons,as well as some who didn't know they were helping me. I'm admittedly opportunistic,so even if I wonder about one's motives,it doesn't deter me. Bonnie's hubby was the one that always comes to mind first when I consider why people do what they do. He helped me a lot at a time when I was at a disadvantage,and even though I didn't like him much,I appreciated it. I appreciate all of the help I've had,as well as the support I get here.

Hubby's kinda negative on Danny being involved in my sex life,but he won't interfere. He just thinks Danny's in over his head,and that he might faint when he sees one of his black friends on me. We'll soon find out.
lucky Danny.

Michael's new house isn't far from where my hubby's been working,so I drove there weekend before last. We were going to get a motel or B&B,but Michael insisted that we both stay at his place.

I'm aware that my relationship with Michael is contrary to my saying that I'm not submissive. I know it seems that I'm truly submissive with Michael,and perhaps I am. It is what it is. It's how he is and how our relationship has developed,and it would be hard to change. There was some misunderstanding with my hubby a while back,but that was a separate issue. I'll relent to being submissive with Michael,if only to avoid arguing. He treats me well. I'm used by him and his friends,sometimes quite hard,but that isn't a problem. I'm never abused. Michael's nature is to be forceful,but he's not cruel. The best example I can think of is that he's taken me into neighborhoods similar to the place where my project is wearing clothes that I normally wouldn't wear outdoors even on my boldest day,and made me walk around pointlessly,without a destination,before eventually taking me back to his car. He's the second man I've had do that to me. Both have taken me by surprise in doing it,and neither have explained why they like doing it. I have to admit that it appeals to my sometimes exhibitionist nature,but it's to such an extreme that I fear being arrested.

I can't believe I'm telling all of this. Hubby reminded me last night that he started this thread on a whim,intending to share only a peek into our lives,and it's been me who's turned it into a "tell all". I know.

As for the last weekend at Michael's house,nothing out of the ordinary happened. For me,such situations are as close as I can get to re-living my time with Curt and the crew,the life I fell in love with. Don't we all cling to certain periods of our youth? It's different with different men,but some of it's the same,like hanging out,being available,and them taking their turns with me as they wish. It's almost never a wild orgy like some might imagine. There have been those times,and it's been spontaneous when it happened. Most of the time,it's very relaxing and a wonderfully free feeling. Times I'm trying to describe now are when I feel like I'm the luckiest woman on earth.:)

Guys took turns with you this weekend? That is the hottest image I can think of. You just being available for their pleasure--and yours:)
Your sharing is fantastic. Endless gratitude to you for hearing that such a lifestyle is possible, and allows a sliver of light in, to my hopes of having a hot wife of my own. I would so love other men to have access to her, and her loving it, guilt free. She deserves it. And so do you, and your lucky hubby. Good all around. Thanks again! You're the coolest :)

Back