I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Weekend before this past weekend was the last time. People talk about addictions. That particular kind of situation is an absolute addiction for me. It's something that I experienced for the first time when I was barely twenty years old,and I've never known anything else that feels so good to me. It's more than the sex. It's the whole situation and the feeling of freedom that comes with it. There's nothing else like it for me.

Guys took turns with you this weekend? That is the hottest image I can think of. You just being available for their pleasure--and yours:)
Your sharing is fantastic. Endless gratitude to you for hearing that such a lifestyle is possible, and allows a sliver of light in, to my hopes of having a hot wife of my own. I would so love other men to have access to her, and her loving it, guilt free. She deserves it. And so do you, and your lucky hubby. Good all around. Thanks again! You're the coolest :)
I was always going to be shared. Hubby promised me when we first met that he would never object to me fucking anyone I want to fuck,and he's never given the slightest indication that he would consider going back on his word. He started sharing me with his Army buddies even before we were married. I went black about a year after we married,not realizing in the beginning that it would be permanent. Except for a brief period when we tried swinging,it's been all black men for me ever since. I've never had any regrets and I'm sure Hubby hasn't either. If there was ever going to be a time when he might object to my behavior,it would be now,and he's shown no signs of wavering. I'm pushing the limits of good judgement,and mostly with very young men. I'm fully aware of that,but it feels right,so I'm going for it. As far as I can tell,age is totally irrelevant. Young black men are no different with me now than they were when I was their age. I'm delighted with that and the opportunity it presents for me. They talk more than more mature men,at least theoretically,but why should that be viewed negatively?

Hubby here again

I've been reading while I'm waiting for Lisa to get home. She's been writing a lot,considering how busy she is ,and I can't see why she thinks she's having any problems with writing. It all looks good to me.

I said what I said to Lisa about her being the one to make this a tell all format because I've been thinking about telling something from my perspective that Lisa hasn't mentioned and probably won't.

We don't have as much time together now as we did for most of the past few years. Lisa's working on her real estate project and I've been busy with a business that I've sold twice,trying to make sure the buyers can stay afloat so it stays sold this time. All of this will get done,and hopefully we can get back to retirement or something closer to retirement than this is. Lisa says she enjoys what she's doing,and I believe her,but it's still hard work sometimes.

In the past,we've explained how we've gone through different phases in our relationship,and where we are now has become yet another phase that we didn't plan or expect,but just morphed into because of the circumstances and the situation we're in as we do what we need to do.

A separate factor that affects our relationship is that Lisa has become more independent in the past couple of years,stubbornly so. I'm not complaining at all. I'm just stating a fact. I'm all for it,but it wouldn't change the outcome if I wasn't. Lisa's going to do what Lisa's going to do.

Our marriage has always been a mix of open marriage and cuckoldry. It has worked very well for us,and it still does. On something Lisa said in one of her posts,that she didn't realize in the beginning that her going black would be permanent. I think I did suspect that it would be permanent. Maybe I wasn't sure until some time later,but seeing her interaction with those black guys was evidence of something substantial that would probably last. A few years later,in Germany,it became clear. We were involved with some other couples,a swinging group. It was a mixed race group,and when someone suggested that we invite some single soldiers to join in,Lisa immediately went for the black guys. It wasn't long before she tired of the swinging group altogether and told me she wanted to go back to the way it was before,in her words,"Whoring out with black guys."

Forward to back and forward again. All that's been has gotten us to where we are now.

Our last agreement as it was,included my sloppy seconds,but I haven't had any in months. Lisa hasn't refused me and I'm fairly confident that she wouldn't. It's just that I prefer to stand back and enjoy watching her for now. She's on a roll,has her momentum as she says,and she's a pure pleasure to observe. Will I want my sloppy seconds again at some point? Probably,but right now it would be like a distraction.

It's after two in the morning and she still hasn't gotten back,but I'm not worried. She said when she left that she might be out late. She was wearing a sexy party dress,and said that she was going to a party,but that she probably wouldn't stay there long. She was going to show up to be introduced to some guys,then move on. She didn't say to where,and I didn't ask,but I'm sure I know what condition she'll be in when she gets back here.

Hubby here again

I've been reading while I'm waiting for Lisa to get home. She's been writing a lot,considering how busy she is ,and I can't see why she thinks she's having any problems with writing. It all looks good to me.

I said what I said to Lisa about her being the one to make this a tell all format because I've been thinking about telling something from my perspective that Lisa hasn't mentioned and probably won't.

We don't have as much time together now as we did for most of the past few years. Lisa's working on her real estate project and I've been busy with a business that I've sold twice,trying to make sure the buyers can stay afloat so it stays sold this time. All of this will get done,and hopefully we can get back to retirement or something closer to retirement than this is. Lisa says she enjoys what she's doing,and I believe her,but it's still hard work sometimes.

In the past,we've explained how we've gone through different phases in our relationship,and where we are now has become yet another phase that we didn't plan or expect,but just morphed into because of the circumstances and the situation we're in as we do what we need to do.

A separate factor that affects our relationship is that Lisa has become more independent in the past couple of years,stubbornly so. I'm not complaining at all. I'm just stating a fact. I'm all for it,but it wouldn't change the outcome if I wasn't. Lisa's going to do what Lisa's going to do.

Our marriage has always been a mix of open marriage and cuckoldry. It has worked very well for us,and it still does. On something Lisa said in one of her posts,that she didn't realize in the beginning that her going black would be permanent. I think I did suspect that it would be permanent. Maybe I wasn't sure until some time later,but seeing her interaction with those black guys was evidence of something substantial that would probably last. A few years later,in Germany,it became clear. We were involved with some other couples,a swinging group. It was a mixed race group,and when someone suggested that we invite some single soldiers to join in,Lisa immediately went for the black guys. It wasn't long before she tired of the swinging group altogether and told me she wanted to go back to the way it was before,in her words,"Whoring out with black guys."

Forward to back and forward again. All that's been has gotten us to where we are now.

Our last agreement as it was,included my sloppy seconds,but I haven't had any in months. Lisa hasn't refused me and I'm fairly confident that she wouldn't. It's just that I prefer to stand back and enjoy watching her for now. She's on a roll,has her momentum as she says,and she's a pure pleasure to observe. Will I want my sloppy seconds again at some point? Probably,but right now it would be like a distraction.

It's after two in the morning and she still hasn't gotten back,but I'm not worried. She said when she left that she might be out late. She was wearing a sexy party dress,and said that she was going to a party,but that she probably wouldn't stay there long. She was going to show up to be introduced to some guys,then move on. She didn't say to where,and I didn't ask,but I'm sure I know what condition she'll be in when she gets back here.

I don't know what to say. So much that I didn't expect. I didn't expect him to write anything more on here. I understand what he said. I just have to think about all of it for a while before I know what to say in response to it.

It's a busy day here with family things going on. We're expected to take part in an event,so I don't have much time to write anything more than a brief update. Last night went great! I met several young hunks who seemed to like me,and one who's a little older,almost thirty who certainly does like me:)

Danny didn't faint,but he got really intense. I'm sure he came in his underwear. I was afraid it might be awkward for me,knowing that he was watching,but no problem at all. He's going to be a really good accomplice and a lot of help for me. He's my "in" with young black guys here as well as being my eyes and ears in a sense. He'll tell me everything he knows and hears. In fact he'll do anything I ask him to do,but I won't abuse him. He can watch every time there's an opportunity as long as he knows his place and understands that that's where it ends.

I am going to squeeze time to meet T at the motor home sometime this afternoon. It will have to be a quickie,but that's fine.

Everybody have a great weekend! I am.:)

I was on the verge of getting defensive about one line in what my hubby wrote,the "Lisa's going to do what Lisa's going to do",but I would've been overreacting. At first,I thought it sounded like I don't care what he thinks. That wouldn't be true,and that's not how he meant it. That line came in response to something I did that might not sound like all that big of a deal to some,but it was emotional for me. I'll try to explain shortly.

First,on the point of my not wanting to be too boastful. I'm not above tooting my own horn from time to time and I'm certainly not too shy. It's just that I find it distasteful when people brag constantly,so I certainly don't want to do that myself. That said,I put a lot of effort into being the best I can be,and with the emphasis on sexy,because that's what matters most.

I was going to a party with Danny,who never addresses me with Aunt Lisa,thankfully. It was at a club that has a section that's available to rent for private parties. This one was by a group that's connected to local sports,and although most of the attendees were certain to be closer to Danny's age than to mine,there would almost certainly be some there who know me,if only by my name and face. Our purpose for going was for Danny to introduce me to some young black men. Our plan was to be at the party just long enough to make an appearance and meet a short list of them,then go to meet Charles,a 29-year-old Army veteran,at his apartment. I won't lie. I was nervous about going to the party,which was Danny's idea. He insisted that it was a great opportunity to get to know several of them in the short time we have to spend here nowadays,and went on and on about what an impression I was sure to make on them. Danny's dazzled,but one has to consider the hormones in play on his part. My hope was that his black friends would be at least fractionally as impressed with me.

I'd thought about it off and on all day,and I was still trying to decide as I stared at my image in the full-length mirror on the closet door. I wore a simply made orange and cream pattern halter dress that has a low neckline and the hem's higher on the left side than on the right. Halters often fit me better than almost anything I can wear without a bra,and I wasn't wearing panties.

Hubby was lying on the bed watching me get ready. He had shaved my pussy before my shower,as he does as often as possible. I only do it myself when we're apart for a few days.

I got the snap case from my suitcase that holds a few pieces of jewelry,selected a pair of plain hoops,and put them on,then sat in a chair and got into my orange high heels. As I stepped back in front of the mirror,I was still trying to decide.

I reached inside the snap case and found the small chain with the spade pendant and held it for my hubby to come and put it around my neck. He quietly complied and my heart raced as I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before kissing him and going out the door.

With so many people in the building,it was almost as hot as it was outside. The music was loud to the point of having to speak directly into each other's ear to be understood.

Danny introduced me to two really handsome black guys within seconds of us getting there,then left me with them while he went to get drinks for us. I liked how they were looking at me,but I was still nervous,not typical for me,when one of them leaned to my ear and said,"Danny told us about you." I wasn't about to ask what he'd told them,but I said,"Good,I hope." To that,I got an enthusiastic,"Oh yes!",as he was looking directly at my cleavage and the pendant.

Danny got a coke for himself and punch for me. Big plastic glass,on crushed ice and no smell other than that of fruit punch. I assumed there was some alcohol in there,probably vodka,and I needed it.

A lot has changed here in a short time. My brother-in-law,the one who likes me,knows I'm a whore for black guys. His reaction and comments were neutral. He thinks it's a recent development,and that it's because men lose their sexual stamina while women are still going strong. I suspect that he's speaking for himself,but my hubby says it's a valid point that applies to him too. He also told my hubby that I've always seemed to be a hot one. That made me smile,but really? I can't figure out how he's ever seen that. I was a bland workaholic type for the whole time we lived here,except during the trips to the low country and a few other places. He never knew what happened then. I think he said that as an at-a-boy for my hubby,but it was still good to hear that he said that about me. He also mentioned black men's reputations for virility as a reason why women are drawn to them. I asked if he said women like me. Hubby said no,but that was the implication. Neutral,if not supportive I think,maybe surprisingly so. I feel good about that. Hubby thinks it's better to let him think he has it figured out than to reveal and explain the past,and I agree.

These recent developments are so hot. I have to say though that I'm having a hard time imagining Danny's transition from young nephew to your procurer of prime young black studs! I don't recall that you've written much about how he evolved into this role. How did this come about? Also, do you think he is going to be an interracial cuckold? What kind of women is he attracted to? Assuming he's attracted to women, of course!

Charles works at a local factory and volunteers as a substitute or assistant coach,the latter being common ground between him and Danny. I'd seen him on more than one occasion shooting hoops with Danny. It had been at some distance,and I pretended not to notice,but thought about how his hard,dark body would feel on mine. I didn't mention that to Danny,but chose to let him introduce us and go from there. Most of Danny's friends are jocks and in well above average physical condition. I don't and won't shun average guys,but these guys are hunks. That's why I'm going to the lengths I am to get to know them. Charles is the epitome of a black stud,and except for being a few years older than most of them,he's typical for that group.

I was beside Charles on the couch and Danny was in an arm chair opposite and across from the end where Charles sat. Charles had been rubbing my inner thigh as we talked,and when he reached higher and into my freshly shaven pussy,I shuttered and ******* pushed toward his probing fingers. I knew it was on and although I was aware of Danny's presence,it wasn't an issue for me.

I felt for Charles's hardening cock through his shorts as I raised myself onto my knees,leaning over to kiss him as he probed my wanting pussy with his fingers.

Charles worked around my hand to unfasten his shorts and push them forward past his knees,making his fully erect and throbbing hard cock fully accessible for me. I was again aware that Danny was watching,so I acted the same as I have many times with my hubby,thinking why not? I'm basically cuckolding him too,and what he sees is all he'll ever get. I looked at him for a long moment as I licked up and down Charles's cock and balls before putting my mouth over it and getting started,prepared to suck him to the finish.

Charles grew impatient to get inside me within a few short minutes. As he pulled me up and toward him,I gathered my dress up to my waist and sat on his hard cock,working it's considerable length and girth into my slippery pussy with relative ease. He untied the top of my dress to free my tits as I rode his dark shaft,taking it all the way inside each time I hunched against his rigid body. I was again prepared to continue to the finish,but Charles had other ideas. He pushed me onto my feet as he stood up from the couch. It took some effort to balance myself on my stacked heels,but I managed to step out of my dress that had fallen to the floor,aware of my nakedness as Charles led me into his bedroom. I noticed that he didn't bother to close the door and I knew that Danny would be able to see us in the light from the living room that shined on the bed. Charles mumbled something about loving round bottom Army wives as he pushed me forward onto his bed and mounted me from behind,fucking me hard in prone position until he came deep inside me.

These recent developments are so hot. I have to say though that I'm having a hard time imagining Danny's transition from young nephew to your procurer of prime young black studs! I don't recall that you've written much about how he evolved into this role. How did this come about? Also, do you think he is going to be an interracial cuckold? What kind of women is he attracted to? Assuming he's attracted to women, of course!
I'm afraid I don't have enough time or talent to fully describe everything in chronological order,and that's really not what I want to do anyway. I'm just hitting some of the things that I feel like I can share that might be interesting to other people. Danny's twenty years old,and my hubby's nephew,mine by marriage. He hasn't talked about her recently,but the last I knew he was at least infatuated with a really pretty Latina he's known since they were in grade school. He got really excited after one of his black friends walked in on me while I was changing. One thing led to another,and Danny's acting exactly like a cuck now. I think my last couple of posts explain my interest in some of Danny's friends. I don't know how long this will last or what might come of it.

Please don't expect to much of me. I'm not and will never be a novelist. I've considered that the way I skip around might give someone who tries to put it all together whiplash or worse,and I apologize for that.

Thanks for your interest!

T was smiling as I dipped into the potato salad and put the scoopful onto his plate. I was tempted to wink,but I knew it would be too obvious to the woman who followed him in the line. It was under a gazebo at the park and that was one of my duties,serving potato salad.

I know I complain about the heat a lot,and that I should be used to it after all the years I've been in the south. I am to a point,but....ohhh.

As I pulled up to the motor home,I realized that I hadn't remembered to go by and turn the thermostat down,so it was going to be really hot in there. Knowing that T would be only minutes behind me,I turned the whole house fan on,reasoning that it would do more to get rid of some of the heat and move more air faster than the AC would in the short time that I had.

I was wearing short shorts,a recent purchase I bought to wear to work,a nice but nothing fancy tank top over a plain bra,and cork sole platform heels.(It's odd that Hubby's eye for detail never picked up on many of my shoes being chosen for black men. Black men notice.;))

T made a face as he came through the door,indicating that he too noticed the heat. I was sweating profusely as I told him I had turned the fan on as I dropped my shorts to the floor before removing my panties,then tossing both onto the couch. I was reaching for his cock,intending to get it done quickly without further undressing,when he objected,saying,"Uh uh,get naked". Tit man for sure.

We hurriedly tried a couple of positions before settling on the only one that put us at the right level for him to fuck me from behind,me with my knees on the arm of a chair,leaning over and holding on to the back of it.

It was dreadfully hot and uncomfortable,but still very good and hot sex. We were literally slinging sweat as we fucked. I'm sure it would've been hot to watch if anyone had been there to do so.

Just thoughts

Hubby left today,and I probably should've shoved off too,but I prefer to start a long drive in the morning.

Everything's going good. I didn't expect to be working like I am now,but that's going good too,so....

I talked to one of my main men at the project today. Nothing got damaged and they've gotten a lot done since I've been gone. He said they don't need me there cracking the whip on them to get things done,but they miss my smiling face and my shorts. Cracking what whip? One of these days,if I can resist for long enough to get this thing finished,I'm going to drain his balls so thoroughly that he's going to feel like he'll never need pussy again.

It doesn't seem like I'm on a roll when I go without sex five days a week,but I have been making up for it on the weekends,and most of this past week has been like a weekend.

The way things are changing so quickly here is blowing my mind. It's such a contrast to the way it was when we lived here. Maybe I should've broken out here earlier. Maybe I've gone too far too fast now. Who knows? Hubby isn't concerned about me playing here like I thought he would be. On the contrary,he's encouraging me to go full speed ahead.

The way things are now,Hubby isn't getting to watch me as much as he was for a while. That will change for the better after we get some of this work behind us. Abstinence isn't being ****** on him now. We did that experimenting for over a year,but I'm not holding back on him now. He says he wants me to concentrate on what I'm doing and keep making the most of it,so I will.

I completely understand what subinsac said about my writing being difficult to follow,but I'm not sure if I could do much better than I do. I would be spending all my time writing,and besides,I freeze up when I try too hard.

I would like to write more about when Bonnie was with us,but it's hard. Bonnie was the only woman I ever really loved. We talked about an alternative marriage of sorts,Bonnie,me,my hubby and the *******. She never came straight out and said it,but she was afraid that if she dumped him that he would ******* himself,and I'm afraid she might have been right about that. She couldn't take that chance,so she stuck it out with him. Life's a bitch sometimes. Maybe it's mean of me,but I felt good about the fact that some of the black guys he was sending my way ended up fucking Bonnie too.

I know what's going on with Danny and me sounds outrageous and probably weird too,but it doesn't feel like that. On one hand,I know he's something like infatuated with me in a sexual sense,and I hope that's not unhealthy. On the other hand,there's no chance we'll ever have sex. He gets off watching,and that couldn't have just started after he knew T was onto me,and that the two of us wanted to fuck. He's a voyeur and/or cuckold already,and it didn't start with me. He's not a ******* relative,so why is it any different than it would be if I was the woman who lives next door to him?

His connections with the black jocks is hard for me to resist. Marc claims to have had the hots for me since he was really a kid,and I got more comments along that same line from a couple of the young black guys at the party we went to. Could they all be feeding me a line to pump my ego and get what they want from me now? Sure,,,,that's possible,and if that's the case,it's working for them!

I should've left when Hubby left,because I haven't been able to sleep.

I just read your questions again,and I'm trying to think how to give you the clearest answers to those that I know how to answer. As far as I know,Danny's interest in my sex life started after one of his black friends,the guy I call T,unintentionally came into the bedroom one day when I was getting dressed. I didn't object and I liked to way he looked at me,so I took my time getting dressed and I even asked him to zip me up. I didn't think about him seeing my spade belly ring until after it was over,but he saw it,and of course these young black guys know what it is. T told Danny about it,and they obviously talked about me among their friends. Danny hinted to me that he knew,and I could tell he was really excited. I can't remember exactly what I said,but I indicated that I wouldn't mind getting together with T. That's all it took for Danny to go wild about the idea,wanting to help me hook up with T and saying that there were others who would jump at the chance to get hold of me too. He hasn't said how he and his friends learned about interracial cuckoldry,but they obviously know a lot about it. Sites like this probably. Some of them might have discovered this one and others before I did. I don't remember how Hubby came to know this site,and I've never looked for another,but I know they exist.

The only girl I know Danny likes a lot and has dated is the slim and very pretty Latina I mentioned earlier. I don't know if they've ever gotten serious,or if they've ever fucked or not. I don't know much about her,except that she's pretty and seemed very sweet during the few times I've seen her. I have no idea what type she is beyond that,or if she'll be his type in the long run.

At present,I'm afraid Danny's hung up on me in a sexual sense,although he knows we'll never have sex. He's already a cuckold,and if it happens that I've fucked up,I've fucked up really badly,because I don't know how I could get out of this situation if I wanted to. We don't live here anymore,but never coming back here wouldn't be an option. For now,every time I come back here,I'll be expected to fuck,and I'm looking forward to it. As far as Danny's concerned,I hope I haven't made a big mistake. It seems good now,and I hope it stays that way. Time will tell.

I slept little if at all last night,but I feel good,almost euphoric really. I'm actually looking forward to coming back here,and it's been some time since I could say that. The situation as it is here now changes everything for the better. Maybe I should be worried,and I do have some concerns,but everything feels right,so I'm going with my gut feelings.

I won't be there until late tomorrow,but that should be ok. Things are getting done. I'm ready to get it finished and get started renting it for multiple reasons,but that's still weeks away,probably closer to two months than one. It was in really bad shape,but it's looking better.

Hubby wanted to know what I'm wearing for the trip,so I'll share that here too. I'll be wearing a shirt dress over it until I'm out of this house,but under it is a pair of jersey shorts that almost completely cover my butt cheeks,but not quite,and a sports bra up top. No panties,but the brothers aren't going to like my sneakers. I do have my cork sole heels handy,and I might put them on later.

Have a great Monday and a great week to all!

Judging by most of the other posts I've read on BTW,I'm not sure if a lot of people on here will be interested in our experience,but I'll continue to try to describe some highlights for those who might be interested,however few they may be. We've always had good sex together,and her extracurricular sex has made it better. Lisa was a good fuck to begin with. She got plenty of practice in our first few years of marriage,and that practice made her much better. She rarely went a day without sex,and sometimes fucked several times in a single day with several different men. That was always the case on weekends.
I was away more than I was home,but when I was there,I got my share too. I'm obviously not the jealous husband type,but I'm also not willing to concede that anyone else can fuck my wife better than I can. Even if that were the case,they can't get it all. I liked watching others fuck her whenever I could,and sloppy seconds with such a hot and talented young woman was always tops. I wasn't humiliated by her behavior at all. It excited me,(still does),and I was proud of the way she handled herself,and could handle all the cock that came to her. She was my wife,and everybody's girlfriend. Those were the days!
There have been many hot and exciting times since then,including her recent adventures with several men who're all much younger than her,but those early years were special,because they were the foundation for everything.

Seldomseen this is gotta be like 1 of the best stories ever...thank u sooo much! when me n my bf get married i hope he turns out 2b just like u...xept not gone so much lolz!

Hubby here again

you're a good man.. You are both extremely fortunate to have found one another.

I don't know what to say. So much that I didn't expect. I didn't expect him to write anything more on here. I understand what he said. I just have to think about all of it for a while before I know what to say in response to it.

It's a busy day here with family things going on. We're expected to take part in an event,so I don't have much time to write anything more than a brief update. Last night went great! I met several young hunks who seemed to like me,and one who's a little older,almost thirty who certainly does like me:)

Danny didn't faint,but he got really intense. I'm sure he came in his underwear. I was afraid it might be awkward for me,knowing that he was watching,but no problem at all. He's going to be a really good accomplice and a lot of help for me. He's my "in" with young black guys here as well as being my eyes and ears in a sense. He'll tell me everything he knows and hears. In fact he'll do anything I ask him to do,but I won't abuse him. He can watch every time there's an opportunity as long as he knows his place and understands that that's where it ends.

I am going to squeeze time to meet T at the motor home sometime this afternoon. It will have to be a quickie,but that's fine.

Everybody have a great weekend! I am.:)
As usual...super hot are you:)

Back