I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

There's no problem. It is complex,probably too much so to have brought it up here,but I've gotten into a habit of letting a lot of my thoughts be known here. If there's one thing that's helped to make our marriage work,it's that we've never tried to make it fit a certain mold or conform to what others expect it to be,whether that be traditional or alternative. Ours is certainly alternative,but even there,it doesn't usually fit a certain mold or expectation.

This might be over-simplification,but better that than in the other direction. Sex with my hubby has always been entirely different than with other men and it's never been the case that either has competed with the other. He knows that. What's happened over time is that ours has changed in a variety of ways due to other factors in our lives. Another change has occurred over the past year or so that's entirely on my hubby's part. It's his choice to step back for the most part as he's described how he sees it,and leave me 100% to black men sexually. I know he's never reluctant to say what he thinks or wants,and I won't say that I haven't seen it coming. What he hasn't said,probably because he isn't sure yet,is that it's complete and permanent. I could be wrong,but that's how it feels to me. As a practical matter it's not a huge change,and it isn't a problem. It's just that it's prompted a change in my psyche that I really don't know how to explain.

If I was concerned about others being in our business,I wouldn't have mentioned it here. It's neither a problem or anything that requires action. It's just something that is. It's unlikely to affect anything I do,but it's changing the way I feel. There again,I can't think how to explain it,so I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.

On a more simple matter,I need shoes,sexy shoes that are comfortable for walking fairly long distances in. Since I haven't had time to go shopping since I got back here,I've decided to see if Wesley will take me shopping. I certainly won't assume that he will,but I think he might actually like the idea,so I'll ask him. He likes showing me off. The fact that he thinks that way,combined with his impeccable manners makes being out with him very enjoyable for me.

I'm leaving for Johnson's house this afternoon,and I don't know if I'll be back on here this weekend,so I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a great weekend!

Contently curled up in the corner of the sectional couch in Johnson's living room,I'm reminded that while my relationship and sex life has gone through changes and phases with my hubby,both have remained remarkably consistent with black men. Situations,men and their personalities vary,but the benefits and pleasures we enjoy in being together are the same as always.

In contrast to Michael's extended family that seems to consist of an endless line of "cousins",Wesley has so far been content in sharing me only with two roommates. I don't have a clue as to whether that's likely to change or not and I'll continue to enjoy spending some time here regardless of how it plays out. Being present and available is a unique pleasure that I enjoy as the state of being that it is,not to mention all that can and often does happen as a result. I just got the situation here confirmed to be what I had thought it was. This is Johnson's house. He and Wesley are permanent roommates,and Truck's a new addition who might be temporary.

Shopping for shoes is on today's list. I got my chance to ask Wesley if he would mind going with me to shop for shoes while I was with him at the grocery store. He likes taking me out to normal places,almost as if we're pretending to be a couple. Maybe Wesley enjoys it as one of the pluses of being married,while he avoids any perceived negatives. I'm only guessing,but I enjoy doing it with him,and I'm looking forward to having him help me pick shoes.

I was in Wesley's bed within minutes after I got here yesterday. After a good fuck,we went to the grocery store. When we returned,I was together with Johnson. We cooked dinner together and fucked,then I went back to bed with Wesley and fucked some more.

I know,details. Some will be forthcoming,but that's what happened so far,the short version.

I was awake off and on during the night. Truck works second shift,and I heard him when he came home. I was tempted to go into his bedroom during the night,but not being familiar with his sleeping habits,I decided it best not to disturb him.

Johnson and Wesley were starting to cook breakfast and I was trying to join in to be helpful when Wesley suggested that Truck might enjoy a wake-up visit from me. That was music to my ears,because I had been wanting Truck's thick cock since one in the morning. There are three cocks in this house and I want as much as I can get of every one of them. When I started toward Truck's bedroom,Wesley told me to ask Truck about his friends. Further explanation would apparently be coming from Truck,but Wesley already had my interest.

I quietly went into Truck's bedroom,removed the short bathrobe I was wearing,and climbed into his bed. He smiled when he saw me and I wasted no time in going for his thick cock with my mouth and hands. A few minutes later,as I sat on his hard cock facing him,I told him what Wesley had said about asking him about his friends. He said that a couple of them would like to meet me and asked if I was up for it. I told him that if he thought I should,then of course I'm up for it.

Wesley's going to be ready to take me shoe shopping any time now. I'm wearing a red jersey dress with black bra and panties that undoubtedly show through in some light and my cork-soled platform heels. I realize the way I'm dressed is a little much for going shopping for shoes. One would need to know how Wesley is about showing me off to fully understand why I chose this dress,but it also provides some insight into the look I want in shoes. Any shoes I'll be happy with have to look good with this dress and be comfortable for walking. That's a tall order,but I've been looking online for some ideas. Such shoes are available,and what better way to find some that will be sure to impress black men than to have Wesley help me find some?

They're going to cook out on the grill later this afternoon and those two friends of Truck's will be here. I'm not sure what I'll wear to meet them,but I'm sure to be wearing new shoes,and they're sure to be sexy.:)

Hubby reminded me that he's more than a couple of hours from my project. While that's true,I'm a couple of hours closer to where he is when I'm here than I am when I'm there. It's not altogether my choice to be more independent than in times past. It's partly out of necessity. I think about the fact that I'm all on my own when I'm walking and exploring,which I've barely begun to do. It's different than having Hubby close by and watching over me,but I'll be OK. I'm a big girl now,and I think I'm a good judge of character.

Danny's wanting to know everything I'm doing here. I'm telling him some of it,but he needs to find something or someone else to focus his attention on. I won't be back there for at least a few weeks. I'm surprisingly comfortable with him watching me when I'm there,but I don't know if it's a good idea for him to focus so much of his attention on me.

A reoccurring thought this weekend is that Hubby and I could be together,but it's both our preference for me to be here with these men instead. That's added incentive for me to enjoy it to the max,make the very most of this time.

Yesterday was a great day in every way! I made two new friends and scored big time on clothes and shoes,especially shoes,five pairs,two dresses and one top. They're all super sexy,my clothes as well as my new friends.

What a change in Truck's demeanor compared to the last time I was here! He isn't grumpy at all now. In fact,he's very relaxed and pleasant.

Seeing how far I walk in any of these shoes will determine how comfortable they really are for walking. A couple of pairs feel like they have an advantage on that point,some wedge heels being the best example. Did I say they're all sexy? Nothing gives this woman confidence with men more than wearing shoes that render them helpless to resist temptation.

Truck's two friends are both in his age range,thirtyish. I wore a blue/multi-colored halter-style summer dress with nothing underneath and new rhinestone cross strapped heels. Whether or not my dress and shoes or my agreeable disposition was most responsible for their reactions,they were close in on me from the first seconds forward,feeding my ego with flattery at the same time they were getting me physically aroused by their touching and kissing me. All actual sex has been one on one and behind closed doors here,but a good amount of groping me has gone on out in the open.

Wesley's different from any man I've ever known. It's impossible for me to give a descriptive reason why I say that,except to say that it's not due to any particular trait,but to Wesley's personality as a whole. He's super polite and considerate at the same time he's being possessive and controlling with such a soft touch that it's hardly noticeable. It's to my advantage to play into it wholeheartedly,and I do. Last night,acknowledging that things had been stepped up for me here,meaning going from three men to five,Wesley asked if I'm okay with all of this. I told him truthfully that I love it,and thanked him for his consideration.

I know men consider numbers important,but I don't completely agree. Sometimes maybe,but they're not always as big a factor as is often portrayed. I've been happy here with one man,then three,and now five. A few more or less isn't going to make a lot of difference. I'm being kept busy here. It's notable that I'm doing this my way too,meaning that I shower often and stay as clean and nice smelling as I can. Hubby enjoys me being more messy,and I don't mind doing that for him when he's there to benefit from it,but he's not here now. I will admit that leaking is still a factor in this environment. Like that Hubby? I'm certainly not complaining about that myself,because it goes with the territory,and I love this territory!

Last edited:
Back at the motel. It's like a different world here,but I know how I can change my situation here for the better,and avoid driving for hours every weekend. With more time off,I'll can build on what's already happening,be seen more and gain more interest. There's certainly no shortage of black men around here,and dressing for them and being available should be all it takes. I need to continue to be well behaved at my project for now,but I can get as naughty as I want in this area.

I was awake off and on during the night. Truck works second shift,and I heard him when he came home. I was tempted to go into his bedroom during the night,but not being familiar with his sleeping habits,I decided it best not to disturb him.

Johnson and Wesley were starting to cook breakfast and I was trying to join in to be helpful when Wesley suggested that Truck might enjoy a wake-up visit from me. That was music to my ears,because I had been wanting Truck's thick cock since one in the morning. There are three cocks in this house and I want as much as I can get of every one of them. When I started toward Truck's bedroom,Wesley told me to ask Truck about his friends. Further explanation would apparently be coming from Truck,but Wesley already had my interest.

I quietly went into Truck's bedroom,removed the short bathrobe I was wearing,and climbed into his bed. He smiled when he saw me and I wasted no time in going for his thick cock with my mouth and hands. A few minutes later,as I sat on his hard cock facing him,I told him what Wesley had said about asking him about his friends. He said that a couple of them would like to meet me and asked if I was up for it. I told him that if he thought I should,then of course I'm up for it.

Wesley's going to be ready to take me shoe shopping any time now. I'm wearing a red jersey dress with black bra and panties that undoubtedly show through in some light and my cork-soled platform heels. I realize the way I'm dressed is a little much for going shopping for shoes. One would need to know how Wesley is about showing me off to fully understand why I chose this dress,but it also provides some insight into the look I want in shoes. Any shoes I'll be happy with have to look good with this dress and be comfortable for walking. That's a tall order,but I've been looking online for some ideas. Such shoes are available,and what better way to find some that will be sure to impress black men than to have Wesley help me find some?

They're going to cook out on the grill later this afternoon and those two friends of Truck's will be here. I'm not sure what I'll wear to meet them,but I'm sure to be wearing new shoes,and they're sure to be sexy.:)

Hubby reminded me that he's more than a couple of hours from my project. While that's true,I'm a couple of hours closer to where he is when I'm here than I am when I'm there. It's not altogether my choice to be more independent than in times past. It's partly out of necessity. I think about the fact that I'm all on my own when I'm walking and exploring,which I've barely begun to do. It's different than having Hubby close by and watching over me,but I'll be OK. I'm a big girl now,and I think I'm a good judge of character.

Danny's wanting to know everything I'm doing here. I'm telling him some of it,but he needs to find something or someone else to focus his attention on. I won't be back there for at least a few weeks. I'm surprisingly comfortable with him watching me when I'm there,but I don't know if it's a good idea for him to focus so much of his attention on me.
SO hot. Thinking about those men in, and on you. you go, girl.:qos:

I've been wearing my work clothes down to breakfast,including my Timberlands, This morning,I wore the shorts and top I wear to work,but I wore wedge heels instead. It was noticed,but nobody mentioned it. The same couple of guys who were talkative last week are still here and again suggested that I come to that bar. I told them that I will,and I looked to another guy to confirm that he heard me. He's quiet,but apparently studying me with some interest,and I like it.

I'm looking at men with the idea of fucking them in my thoughts even more than usual. The hot looking quiet guy who sits with his back against the wall watching my ass while I'm getting my breakfast is at the top of my list and he and his buddy,the big guy with the long dreadlocks could tag team me if they want to,and I'll tell them that if I get the right opportunity. Besides them,the other two who have been talking to me since I got back are just a matter of time too,and I could mention more. Indulgence to any degree I want was the plan when I stopped working full time and it's back on now. I can get this done and still find time to play,and I will. I'll probably show up at the bar just to see what it's like,but I'm ready to share some room numbers.

I'm looking at men with the idea of fucking them in my thoughts even more than usual. The hot looking quiet guy who sits with his back against the wall watching my ass while I'm getting my breakfast is at the top of my list and he and his buddy,the big guy with the long dreadlocks could tag team me if they want to,and I'll tell them that if I get the right opportunity. Besides them,the other two who have been talking to me since I got back are just a matter of time too,and I could mention more. Indulgence to any degree I want was the plan when I stopped working full time and it's back on now. I can get this done and still find time to play,and I will. I'll probably show up at the bar just to see what it's like,but I'm ready to share some room numbers.
I'll bet a LOT of guys have their eyes GLUED to you. Thanks for sharing. I mean that in more ways than one. :threesome:

I don't know if it's gone that far,but I'm making efforts to be noticed by a few and it seems to be shifting the odds in my favor. I'll be happy if or when they follow through on the way they're looking at me.:)

This is already a busy week in multiple ways,and it's barely gotten started. Everything's going good on the work front and even better in regard to playing. The only limit is still too little time for the latter,but I'm working on that.

I'll put all modesty aside and say that my efforts to gain attention among black men in this corner are working better and faster than I expected. I've been making use of some of the most sexy and naughty items in my wardrobe to put myself out there for them,and I don't have to fake friendly,which always goes a long way regardless of what I wear.

I'm not sure how much my perception of what's happening here might be influenced by the daily cheering on I'm getting from both my hubby and Danny,but it seems to me that an unusual number of onlookers of the white male variety are smiling and viewing me favorably while my lust and fondness for black men is on display to the greatest degree ever. I've tried to ignore most onlookers in the past,as it seemed they were usually indifferent to negative. It's comforting to feel the positive difference as it appears to be here and now. I don't need anyone's approval or permission,but it's nice to be the subject of smiles as well as lust.

I'll get back with some naughty details soon.

Would wearing extremely short athletic shorts that show butt cheeks and print a distinctive camel toe with a skimpy tank top and no bra while out walking in a virtually all black neighborhood be anything like what you're talking about? How about raising my dress in the bar to prove to the guys that I'm wearing panties,albeit tiny thongs that don't really cover anything? They're red with a black spade. How about being clingy,so close to certain black guys that they can't keep their hands off me? Is any of that the kind of behavior you meant?

I will. White men are pushing me to be as aggressive with black men as I can be. I'm giving it all I have and random white men are indicating that they're enjoying watching me. I would be on the same path I'm on without extra encouragement,but I'll take it! It's giving me confidence to be ever bolder,and so far it's all working.:)

The difference between now and previous times is that I'm completely on my own now. Nobody's watching over me,no safety net. Everyone here is really friendly. Everything feels right and I don't expect any problems. I suppose not having anyone close by has caused me to be more clingy than I normally am with several guys,but they haven't minded. Even my insecurities have been settled easily. Best of all is that they all want to fuck me and they've gotten off to a good start. I used the word "all" loosely. That might not be completely accurate,but all the ones that matter want to fuck me.

That's happening very naturally,and I promise to get some details down soon.

While this is my first weekend "alone" here in some time,I've actually spent little time alone. I don't think I'm a full fledged exhibitionist,but I do like a lot of attention from men,and that's been my main reason for literally as well as figuratively showing my ass lately. I'll admit to putting on a show,or simply showing off,but I'm not faking anything. In my view everything I do is sincere and natural,albeit sometimes slightly exaggerated. That's my intention,and hopefully my message comes across as such. The results are nothing I'm going to complain about,in fact,more often than not,it's better than I expect. Of course I'm playing,but I'm serious. Make sense?

I haven't forgotten that I promised details,and they're coming. I just need more time.

I still need more time! Everything's going wonderfully,even better than I could've hoped for,but there never seems to be enough time.

I would like to think,and convince others if I could that it's my charming personality that gets everything going so quickly for me that it almost seems overwhelming,but I know better. When it comes to attracting black men,putting my tits and ass out there for them is what works for me. I won't spend valuable time baring my soul to the point of revealing my shortcomings,except to admit that I have some. When it comes to tits and ass,I try to make good use of what mom Nature gifted me,and it works. I hope I'm not being presumptuous in saying that a lot of men,particularly black men appreciate my straight-forward way of putting myself out there for them. I'll admit to getting scowls and such from some people,but those don't matter.

I feel weird about giving men fictitious names,but I know it's necessary when telling about private matters on a public forum.

I think I mentioned Marvin,a big and I mean REALLY BIG guy with long dreadlocks. He's kind of a shy type until it's just the two of us alone. I had a little fantasy about him and his partner Ray doubling up on me until I got to know him well enough to know that he wouldn't go for that. (Ray would,and did,but not with Marvin)

This past weekend turned out to be very eventful for me. I went all out showing my ass and flirting,and I can't remember when I've gotten more immediate and meaningful results.

I had been here long enough to get a shower when I saw the crew truck pull into the parking lot. I watched as Marvin got out,rocking the truck with his weight and mass as he exited. I can't overstate Marvin's size. He's not extremely tall,maybe a little over six feet,but huge. He's not fat,nor is he all muscle. He carries himself well and he looks good,not to mention that he's roughly half my age. Beyond that,he's a special person who I've quickly become very fond of,and he's hung like a Missouri mule. Men's cocks often don't match their size. Marvin's does. Need I explain why I'm always pleased by that with big men?

Marvin was to come to my room as soon as he got cleaned up,and he did.

I was wearing one of my old Raggedy Ann dresses when I opened the door for Marvin,a habit that goes back a long way with me,and one that would be hard to break. This one's really short and like virtually everything I like wearing,it has a plunging neckline. It has buttons down the front and it's so washed out and faded that the tiny floral pattern is hardly recognizable. It's very comfortable,especially when it's all I'm wearing,as was the case this afternoon. It might be hard to make a logical case about that dress or a couple of others I refuse to stop wearing being sexy,but my feelings and my memories aren't always logical. So there...

I locked and chained the door before literally jumping Marvin,reaching behind his neck to pull myself within reach of his very kissable dark lips. Marvin's a great kisser,just one of the many things I like about him.

Neither of us hold anything back when we're kissing. Every kiss could be the first between long lost lovers reunited or one of passionate foreplay,but more likely the latter.

We laid side by side on the bed talking,my hand on his cock,his on my tits,tummy,and pussy. I was salivating as I studied every detail of Marvin's enormous cock. I've only asked a couple of men how big their cocks were in inches and a few have told me without my asking. I haven't asked Marvin,and I don't know if I will. For the benefit of those who'll ask,how big? I'm confident in saying that it's easily double digits in length,and my thumb and forefinger don't come anywhere close to touching when I'm gripping it. It's coal black,uncut,and sits atop a pair of testicles that look much like one,being at least the size of a tennis ball. If a woman can really be stretched and sized for black men,then it's a sure bet that I am,but that thinking only goes so far. I'm thicker than I was a few years ago,but still tiny compared to Marvin,and my pussy isn't THAT big either,but it's proven to stretch as needed to accommodate BBC. All that said,a clumsy or inconsiderate man of Marvin's size could do serious injury to me in a short minute. Marvin's neither clumsy or inconsiderate. He's a wonderful person and a fantastic lover.:)

I winched as Marvin's fingers spread my pussy and he chuckled,causing me to laugh with him. I'm still sore from the weekend and he knows it. I've shared a secret or two with him,so he also knows that's a plus for me,because it heightens my sensitivity and reminds me that I'm being fucked really good these days.

I will almost always try to start on top with really big men,because it gives me a chance to loosen up and avoid being hurt,and at first I did exactly that with Marvin. Today,I licked and handled Marvin's cock and balls until I could see it throb each time his heart beat. He was fingering my pussy for the entire time,so I was as wet as I can get without squirting. Marvin was getting impatient and wanting his cock inside me,and I'm sure he was expecting me to climb up on it like I've been doing. It was more an impulse than a decision when I spread my legs wider and asked Marvin to fuck me. He said,"You want me on top now?",and I answered,yes.

Marvin's nearly hairless body and huge throbbing cock in motion above me and positioning to penetrate me was a visual turn-on that's beyond my ability to describe,except to say that I was already near orgasm before he was inside me. Realizing that he needed both arms and hands to support himself and avoid crushing me,I used both my hands to spread my pussy open and guide Marvin's cock into me. I'm usually so caught up in the feel of sex that I don't pay that much attention to visuals. I'm guessing that my eyes are often closed when men's cocks penetrate my pussy,but I was watching as Marvin's made it's way into me. All but the last inch or two,that is. I mean when he relaxed and lowered himself onto me and gave me the last couple of inches. He goes slowly at first,then builds momentum. He gets it just right,thoroughly fucking me without hurting me. I love really big cocks more than anything,and I want it all inside me. He fucked me for a long time like that before he came inside me. I might be a little more sore now than I was before,but that's okay.

Life is GOOD!:sex:

I hope everyone here is doing well.

I've stretched the limits to the max in regards to both work and play as I've done many times,and I haven't found time to write for a while.

I'll eventually find time to confess more of my naughty behavior.

So much happening at my project and back home too. My dark lust is known by more in both places,but still discreet enough as not to upset the family environment in either.

Back