I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

So much going on that I wish I could find time to tell. I'm inclined to wish I had been more open back home in the past,but the way things are falling into place for me now suggests that it's best that everything's happening as it is. My involvement with black men is still a relative secret there,but some know,and they're mostly the ones whose views about it are neutral or positive. I haven't gone all-out there like I have in some other places,but it's not unusual for black men to show interest in me,usually in subtle ways. It really works for my ego and I'm hope it will lead to more. Besides my nephew and some of his friends,my favorite brother-in-law knows,and he likes it. He'll probably watch me with someone eventually.

So much going on that I wish I could find time to tell. I'm inclined to wish I had been more open back home in the past,but the way things are falling into place for me now suggests that it's best that everything's happening as it is. My involvement with black men is still a relative secret there,but some know,and they're mostly the ones whose views about it are neutral or positive. I haven't gone all-out there like I have in some other places,but it's not unusual for black men to show interest in me,usually in subtle ways. It really works for my ego and I'm hope it will lead to more. Besides my nephew and some of his friends,my favorite brother-in-law knows,and he likes it. He'll probably watch me with someone eventually.
yay, sister! you inspire. nothing but positive on my/our end. Hope your great husband is ok with this.
My life is so good , and I'm grateful every day. But still, it would be supreme having a wife with a lifestyle like yours.

I think about the contrast between how others must see me and how they relate to me differently in each situation I'm in, because I'm back and forth so much lately. It's not just weekly or even daily,but often during the course of a single day. Maybe it's not unusual,but I don't recall ever noticing it like I do now. I'm a total slut in the motel and that general area. It's not unlike the military in the way men come and go often. I guess I'm as much at ease there as anywhere. Hubby likes my situation there. Many of those guys are young and quite bold in the way they flirt and fondle,and grope me at will. I like it too,because the more it happens,the more it happens. What's not to like? It's wonderful,and I'm in good with some guys who hang out at the body shop too. They don't have an official car club,but they're all into classic rides. They share that interest,and some of them have shared me. It's a fun place to visit. I think the cars are cool,and I really like some of the guys who build and drive them. I'm still doing pretty good in the neighborhood where my project is. I can't become distracted and screw anything up there,because there's too much at stake. But,have I been really good? It will depend on who's asked. A couple of men there have come to know the real me. The same can be said for the situation back home. Some good dynamics are working for me there. Several know me intimately,and there's interest and l'll say curiosity on the part of a few more,for lack of a better word. Nothing's moving quickly,but I don't spend much time there. All things considered,I'm very happy with my situation there as it is now. As a side note,my two nieces,who I've always gotten along well with and been fairly close to are supportive and almost protective of me. That's probably not the best word to describe how they're acting,but I can't think of a better way to say it right now. I realize this isn't a lot. It's just an attempt to kind of describe a little of what's going on with me now. I'll try to fill in some of the gaps soon with some of the more naughty details. I really got myself in deep with this project. It's never as easy as it looks to begin with,but it's progressing very well overall. Hubby's still coming and going,hanging in there with the buyers of his business. He's hoping to be completely out of it in a few months. If this all works out well,maybe we can get back to some semblance of normalcy next year. What would be normal? Getting back to being retired,and fucking as much as I want would certainly work for me.

Something someone who actually knows me pretty well said recently that's not really knowable is that I can't resist black men. How could he,I or anyone know that? The fact is that I don't try and I never have. Maybe it's partly because of the way I was broke in,but I think the biggest reason is that I know that opportunity missed is missed. We can't get any moment back. When you enjoy something as much as I enjoy sex, particularly sex with black men,I think we should make the most of every opportunity. If I'm being extreme,so what? Who's to say what's extreme for another person?

Something someone who actually knows me pretty well said recently that's not really knowable is that I can't resist black men. How could he,I or anyone know that? The fact is that I don't try and I never have. Maybe it's partly because of the way I was broke in,but I think the biggest reason is that I know that opportunity missed is missed. We can't get any moment back. When you enjoy something as much as I enjoy sex, particularly sex with black men,I think we should make the most of every opportunity. If I'm being extreme,so what? Who's to say what's extreme for another person?
i like the way you think...!:qos:

When you have time, please share an average day for you, with us? You are extra amazing.
Thank you,and I will. I apologize for taking so long. I've been seriously busy,and I honestly haven't been in the right mood to write,but that won't be the case forever.

We're back home for the holidays now,and things are different and better for me here now than ever before,and in ways that many on this site could appreciate. Some people close to me,including family members,still don't have a clue about my sex life. Others do,and are watching me intently. It seems like they're having to make some effort to resist encouraging me to focus on sex. Neither is necessary,as it's not likely to make a difference in what I do or don't do. I'll do what I do,but it's nice to know they're supportive of me. I was thinking of my brother-in-law and my nephew when I wrote that,but my nieces are included too,but in a very different way. If there's a voyeur and/or cuckold gene,there's no doubt that it runs in this family.

It's not as strange as it sounds,having my nephew and my brother-in-law in the know and in fact,in the circle that is my sex life. In fact,it's rather wonderful. They're naturally at a distance in comparison to my hubby,but they're focused on me in a sexually voyeuristic way that's similar enough that it's easy for me to relate to them. It's obvious that they're not altogether neutral onlookers either. Having a whore auntie who's always hot for black men is apparently reason to brag,and I'm happy to confirm their claims in the most pleasing way I can. I see the setups coming and I play into them with everything I have.

Hubby's never been happier. My daring takes him only slightly off balance on occasion. He regains his composure very quickly. Just recently,he walked me into a room where several black guys were,raised my dress and pulled my panties off in front of them. We're both still good at surprising each other.

We'll only be here for another couple of days,then back to my project and the motel. Plenty to tell about there as well as here whenever I can find the time and mood to write about some of it.

I still need more time! Everything's going wonderfully,even better than I could've hoped for,but there never seems to be enough time.

I would like to think,and convince others if I could that it's my charming personality that gets everything going so quickly for me that it almost seems overwhelming,but I know better. When it comes to attracting black men,putting my tits and ass out there for them is what works for me. I won't spend valuable time baring my soul to the point of revealing my shortcomings,except to admit that I have some. When it comes to tits and ass,I try to make good use of what mom Nature gifted me,and it works. I hope I'm not being presumptuous in saying that a lot of men,particularly black men appreciate my straight-forward way of putting myself out there for them. I'll admit to getting scowls and such from some people,but those don't matter.

I feel weird about giving men fictitious names,but I know it's necessary when telling about private matters on a public forum.

I think I mentioned Marvin,a big and I mean REALLY BIG guy with long dreadlocks. He's kind of a shy type until it's just the two of us alone. I had a little fantasy about him and his partner Ray doubling up on me until I got to know him well enough to know that he wouldn't go for that. (Ray would,and did,but not with Marvin)

This past weekend turned out to be very eventful for me. I went all out showing my ass and flirting,and I can't remember when I've gotten more immediate and meaningful results.

I had been here long enough to get a shower when I saw the crew truck pull into the parking lot. I watched as Marvin got out,rocking the truck with his weight and mass as he exited. I can't overstate Marvin's size. He's not extremely tall,maybe a little over six feet,but huge. He's not fat,nor is he all muscle. He carries himself well and he looks good,not to mention that he's roughly half my age. Beyond that,he's a special person who I've quickly become very fond of,and he's hung like a Missouri mule. Men's cocks often don't match their size. Marvin's does. Need I explain why I'm always pleased by that with big men?

Marvin was to come to my room as soon as he got cleaned up,and he did.

I was wearing one of my old Raggedy Ann dresses when I opened the door for Marvin,a habit that goes back a long way with me,and one that would be hard to break. This one's really short and like virtually everything I like wearing,it has a plunging neckline. It has buttons down the front and it's so washed out and faded that the tiny floral pattern is hardly recognizable. It's very comfortable,especially when it's all I'm wearing,as was the case this afternoon. It might be hard to make a logical case about that dress or a couple of others I refuse to stop wearing being sexy,but my feelings and my memories aren't always logical. So there...

I locked and chained the door before literally jumping Marvin,reaching behind his neck to pull myself within reach of his very kissable dark lips. Marvin's a great kisser,just one of the many things I like about him.

Neither of us hold anything back when we're kissing. Every kiss could be the first between long lost lovers reunited or one of passionate foreplay,but more likely the latter.

We laid side by side on the bed talking,my hand on his cock,his on my tits,tummy,and pussy. I was salivating as I studied every detail of Marvin's enormous cock. I've only asked a couple of men how big their cocks were in inches and a few have told me without my asking. I haven't asked Marvin,and I don't know if I will. For the benefit of those who'll ask,how big? I'm confident in saying that it's easily double digits in length,and my thumb and forefinger don't come anywhere close to touching when I'm gripping it. It's coal black,uncut,and sits atop a pair of testicles that look much like one,being at least the size of a tennis ball. If a woman can really be stretched and sized for black men,then it's a sure bet that I am,but that thinking only goes so far. I'm thicker than I was a few years ago,but still tiny compared to Marvin,and my pussy isn't THAT big either,but it's proven to stretch as needed to accommodate BBC. All that said,a clumsy or inconsiderate man of Marvin's size could do serious injury to me in a short minute. Marvin's neither clumsy or inconsiderate. He's a wonderful person and a fantastic lover.:)

I winched as Marvin's fingers spread my pussy and he chuckled,causing me to laugh with him. I'm still sore from the weekend and he knows it. I've shared a secret or two with him,so he also knows that's a plus for me,because it heightens my sensitivity and reminds me that I'm being fucked really good these days.

I will almost always try to start on top with really big men,because it gives me a chance to loosen up and avoid being hurt,and at first I did exactly that with Marvin. Today,I licked and handled Marvin's cock and balls until I could see it throb each time his heart beat. He was fingering my pussy for the entire time,so I was as wet as I can get without squirting. Marvin was getting impatient and wanting his cock inside me,and I'm sure he was expecting me to climb up on it like I've been doing. It was more an impulse than a decision when I spread my legs wider and asked Marvin to fuck me. He said,"You want me on top now?",and I answered,yes.

Marvin's nearly hairless body and huge throbbing cock in motion above me and positioning to penetrate me was a visual turn-on that's beyond my ability to describe,except to say that I was already near orgasm before he was inside me. Realizing that he needed both arms and hands to support himself and avoid crushing me,I used both my hands to spread my pussy open and guide Marvin's cock into me. I'm usually so caught up in the feel of sex that I don't pay that much attention to visuals. I'm guessing that my eyes are often closed when men's cocks penetrate my pussy,but I was watching as Marvin's made it's way into me. All but the last inch or two,that is. I mean when he relaxed and lowered himself onto me and gave me the last couple of inches. He goes slowly at first,then builds momentum. He gets it just right,thoroughly fucking me without hurting me. I love really big cocks more than anything,and I want it all inside me. He fucked me for a long time like that before he came inside me. I might be a little more sore now than I was before,but that's okay.

Life is GOOD!:sex:

Its been awhile since I’ve posted any comments to your stories but when you mentioned how exciting it was to watch Marvins big black cock penetrate you, it reminds me how much I also love watching my black lovers cock penetrating me also, especially during the first moment he penetrates me.. in most cases by then, all the foreplay and kissing has me so aroused that I’m already close to an orgasm and sometimes, just watching his initial penetration is enough to give me that immediate orgasm even before he’s only a few inches in me and by the time he’s balls deep, there’s many more orgasms to follow.. so I can relate to how exciting it was for you to watch his cock penetrate you, especially when he was as big as you say he was.

Last edited:
I'm keenly aware of the importance of visuals from Hubby's perspective. He often gets excited when recalling visuals from long ago. It's a mood thing for me. Sometimes visuals affect me more than at other times. I always want him to see what he wants to see when he sees me and what I'm doing. That's been constant from the beginning with us,and it's key to both of us in getting our satisfaction. Another is "just the idea of it",or "the way it is".

Happy New Year!

When you have time, please share an average day for you, with us? You are extra amazing.
I keep coming back to this flattering and ultimately challenging request. Beyond informative details,defining what's average these days isn't easy.

There are exceptions,as when there are families present in the breakfast lounge,but most mornings at the motel start there with mostly regulars,a lot of construction workers and a few traveling salesman types. Women are in the minority by a large margin. The male tenants are racially mixed,but black men have a significant majority. The mood is usually what most would expect it to be. Most of us are well-rested and awakening,and much of the new day's energy is sexual in nature,or can be with only the slightest suggestion. It won't surprise anyone to know that it's a focal point in my everyday life these days. Playing and sometimes serious flirting and beyond happens easily and often there,and the results play out in the rooms.

Those with inflexible schedules can be spotted by their demeanor,myself being in that group more often than I'd like. Other days,some of our schedules are more flexible,enough so for a round or two on the mattress to be possible. Getting the best start possible...... It just dawned on me that I would prefer to tell about an above average day.

Having been back home for a couple of weeks,it's taking some effort to get my footing at work. Being properly welcomed back by familiar dark faces here has kept me from missing my still new and unexpected popularity there. There are still men here who I haven't seen since last year. There's catching up to do,so an above average day is likely every day now.

Thank you,and I will. I apologize for taking so long. I've been seriously busy,and I honestly haven't been in the right mood to write,but that won't be the case forever.

We're back home for the holidays now,and things are different and better for me here now than ever before,and in ways that many on this site could appreciate. Some people close to me,including family members,still don't have a clue about my sex life. Others do,and are watching me intently. It seems like they're having to make some effort to resist encouraging me to focus on sex. Neither is necessary,as it's not likely to make a difference in what I do or don't do. I'll do what I do,but it's nice to know they're supportive of me. I was thinking of my brother-in-law and my nephew when I wrote that,but my nieces are included too,but in a very different way. If there's a voyeur and/or cuckold gene,there's no doubt that it runs in this family.
love that you're back! just seeing this now.

Assumptions about me are normal among men around here and I'm glad. Black men know I'm easy and I know it's obvious to anyone who's paying attention that I'm fond of black men. Being groped in the breakfast lounge isn't an everyday occurrence for me,but it isn't uncommon either. I'm slow to awake and might not be as talkative as I am at other times,but men's hands on my body are sure to make me smile. I've never resisted or protested about being touched,and I can't imagine that I ever would. Attention from men is good and that sort of sexually focused attention is flattering to say the least.

Saturday wasn't a work day for me,but I went to breakfast at about the same time as I do during the week. Hubby was on his way down,and I intended to go shopping for some basic things before he got here. I wore a sweater with tights and boots,my attention more on staying warm than on the camel toe look,but as I already said,attention from men is good.

The breakfast lounge was near vacant compared to what it's like on weekday mornings. I was joined by two young black men who know me well,then a third who I've only seen since I came back from my holiday vacation. The two I knew stood on either side of me and began groping my pussy and gently squeezing my groin as we stood next to a tall table while the new guy watched. After a few minutes of relative silence,one of them stepped aside to make room for the new guy. I enjoyed his touch and pushed my pussy firmly into his hand as his long dark fingers massaged my pussy through my tights.

There was a very brief discussion about our plans for the morning that ended with me telling them that nothing I had planned was so important that it couldn't wait for them to finish what they had started,and that they were welcome to come to my room.

Hubby has always loved to come home and find me freshly fucked,my pussy gaped and cum streaming down my thighs. Sometimes timing works out perfectly by pure coincidence.

This isn't the detailed day that I've been planning,but it's something wonderful that happened unexpectedly that I thought would be nice to share here.

I knew as much as I could've known when I took this project on,but there are days when I'm not sure if I'll consider another one after this one's finished.

I won't waste time whining about the difficulties I have getting things done sometimes,as none of that's pertinent to this thread. What's pertinent here is the most positive aspect of the endeavor beyond the fact that it's progressing well overall. That's the atmosphere here and the relationships I've developed with some black men. Not all of the people I come into contact with are black men of course,but those I have interest in beyond just getting things done are.

I've been fairly disciplined in my original plan not to let my playing become a distraction from what I have to get done. That said,I've made exceptions in the case of one city official and one contractor,both virtually irresistible black men and both professional and discreet.

Where I've let go and enjoyed myself is at the motel where I'm staying and in a neighborhood near here. For the sake of accuracy,I'll add that there's a club near here that I've been into only a couple of times,but with positive results each time. I would've probably been there more if not for all the opportunity here and in the few blocks where I get my walking on. I admittedly dress for men to the extent that weather permits,and of course,I'm friendly. I've found that's really all that's necessary for positive things to happen.

Hubby's been here enough to be familiar to some of the men here,and of course they know he's cool with the way I relate to black men. The atmosphere's reminiscent of the Army days,and that's something I like. However reluctant I might be to openly talk about personal things sometimes,my history as an Army Wife is something I'm always comfortable with talking about. The question that's often asked is if that's where I went black,and it's always easy to answer,Yes. I'm eternally grateful that I had the opportunity to support the troops and pick up the slack. They understand and appreciate my position. ;)

Saturday morning: Hubby was on his way here again and beyond each of us enjoying ourselves,our intention was to insure that he would find me in the condition that pleases him most. Despite what some might think about how I look when they're finished with me,there's nothing he likes more than the evidence of wear. It's my pleasure to see that he gets what he wants,and my giving others pleasure at the same time is as good as it gets,a win for all!

I can't overstate my love of morning sex. I'll take it anytime,but there's something about the freshness of sex at the beginning of a new day that's especially pleasing for me. It's always been that way for me and my thoughts and memories are plenty. When I think about it,one of my fondest memories is from when we were in Germany and my hubby was on his duty cycle. It was the older sergeants that usually slept with me,senior NCO's as they were commonly called. I was still in my 20's,and most of them were in their 30's and 40's. Morning sex with them was especially memorable. They were capable men in every way and they affected me in a way that's difficult to describe,except to say that it was powerful. Their strength and power and their status among the other soldiers was part of it,and that they were attentive to me was exhilarating. We were close,intimate in fact,and they were inside me. I could go on and on,but I doubt I can adequately describe how it felt.

Ah,,,,Saturday morning. It started in the breakfast lounge again,drinking coffee and discussing where we might go to have a "real" breakfast served to us by a waitress. I hadn't initially planned to leave the motel,so I wasn't dressed to go outside. It was cool and damp outside,and I was wearing sweats,a tank top and sandals. I was still too sleepy to be all out flirtatious,but to be honest,I was hoping that someone would want to fuck.

There's a white couple staying here now,and although she's mostly polite to me,I get the feeling that the woman doesn't like me. She's pretty in a way,but kinda rough and loud sometimes. I'm not competitive by nature,but I can tell that she is,so I try to be low profile when she's around. I realize that I'm all over the place in my writing,as usual. This time I'm just trying to describe the setting,and she was there when I first went down. She and her hubby left after a few minutes,and that left me with several black guys,including two of the three who fucked me the Saturday before. Several of the guys left to go to a local restaurant,and four of us bowed out. Next time maybe.....

These guys know me pretty well. We've had sex and conversations about some of the things I write about here. They know I'm a whore and that my hubby approves. There was a quiet moment after the others left. I was sitting in one of the tall chairs beside a table,two of them sitting at another table facing me,and another standing next to me. They were all looking directly at me,seemingly waiting to see who would speak first. I knew what was coming,and I was already becoming aroused. One of the men who was sitting at the other table stood up and stepped toward me,putting his hand near my groin and squeezing at the same time the one next to me gently pinched my nipple,making me aware that my nipples were erect and visible through my top. One of them asked if I was up for it,and I answered,"of course". A movement in the direction of the lobby caused me to look that way,and I saw one of the guys who had left a couple of minutes earlier looking through the door opening,watching while the others were touching me. I was fully awake by then,and my mind was racing. I didn't have time to wonder how the following hours would unfold,but attention from black men is always good,and the sort of attention I was getting at that time is as good as it gets. I was from half asleep to FUCK ME NOW in something like three minutes time!

On the way to my room,I was asked and confirmed that my hubby was on his way and would be here shortly before noon. I added that he would love them having their way with me and would enjoy watching if they were ok with it. No answer.

I was a coiled spring sexually and I became disoriented as the men passed me back and forth between them,kissing,squeezing,and probing me,as if they were purposely trying to put me off balance. It quickly became evident that it wasn't going to be one of the laid back sessions when they just take turns fucking me. Men are virtually always in control when they want to be. I'm used to it,and maybe it's more pronounced or whatever with black men. Maybe that's one reason why.... I kinda lost my way there. It's just that it wasn't like most times. If someone were to describe how it happened,and it wasn't me. If I didn't experience it myself,I would likely say that I don't think I would enjoy it like that. But I did enjoy it. I was cumming over and over again,even while gagging on cock and being fucked hard at the same time. Everything they did felt good,even if I wasn't sure which of them was doing it,and even if some of it hurt. I heard parts of their conversations and some of those on phones too. I wasn't always sure who was in the room. Some of these guys cocks are among the biggest I've ever felt,and they were in me from every angle. I'm getting more anal now than ever in my life. I'm mostly with younger guys now,and there's a generational difference in respect to anal sex. Younger black men want my ass more often. I don't know why,but they do. There were some moments of relative calm,but not one when I was without someone's cock inside me,until they were finished with me. That happened abruptly and not coincidentally just minutes before my hubby arrived.

Men have complimented me and bragged about how I can take cock,going all the way back to Curt when I was barely twenty years old,more recently,and many times between then and now. I've taken it to heart,reasoning that we're usually best at what we love doing most,and I love to fuck more than anything. I wouldn't want to fucked so rough regularly. In fact,maybe never again,but I must admit that I enjoyed it and I won't forget it.

I'll keep what happened after my hubby got here private this time,except to say that when it was time for me to get up and out of the bed,he had to help me to the shower. They literally fucked me until I couldn't walk,and I'm still very sore.

Good Morning Everyone,

Something I've noticed that's interesting for me. There's a white guy who's staying here now. He's thirtyish and some sort of construction worker,I think an electrician. He's a nice guy from what I've seen of him. We greet each other,but I've never had a conversation with him. He has to know that I'm hot for black men,so I doubt that he'll ever come on to me. I know he's paying attention to me,and he smiles when he sees me. I've never been overly concerned about what onlookers think of me,but sometimes I notice how strangers look at me,and the most common impression I get from white men is that they're often indifferent toward me,nothing here for them,so they all but ignore me.

My nephew and my brother-in-law's interest in me and their reactions to my whoring is possibly why I'm noticing this. I'm used to a frown or scowl here and there as well as an occasional smile or thumbs up from women,but not much from white men other than my hubby. I'm taking it as silent support in the case of this particular guy. If that's how it really is,it's nice and I could get used to it.

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone,

Something I've noticed that's interesting for me. There's a white guy who's staying here now. He's thirtyish and some sort of construction worker,I think an electrician. He's a nice guy from what I've seen of him. We greet each other,but I've never had a conversation with him. He has to know that I'm hot for black men,so I doubt that he'll ever come on to me. I know he's paying attention to me,and he smiles when he sees me. I've never been overly concerned about what onlookers think of me,but I sometimes I notice how strangers look at me,and the most common impression I get from white men is that they're often indifferent toward me,nothing here for them,so they all but ignore me.

My nephew and my brother-in-law's interest in me and their reactions to my whoring is possibly why I'm noticing this. I'm used to a frown or scowl here and there as well as an occasional smile or thumbs up from women,but not much from white men other than my hubby. I'm taking it as silent support in the case of this particular guy. If that's how it really is,it's nice and I could get used to it.
you are so hot, that it's just off the hook RIDICULOUS:exciting: thank you for sharing!

Back