I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

We were hoping,as everyone was that the pandemic would be history by now,but unfortunately that's not the case.

However,we have been able to get some business done. We're officially retired again now,and hopefully for good.

We're also back home,meaning that we're back in our home town. Technically,we're homeless,because our house has been rented for some time,and we have no plans to move back in. We're staying at our family house where I grew up,enjoying ourselves as best we can,getting some loose ends tied up,and talking about traveling more when things get closer to normal.

This thread is about sex,and so is Lisa. I could never have predicted how things are unfolding here. The momentum is on Lisa's side and I couldn't change anything or exert any control over the situation if I wanted to.

The best way to describe the situation here is probably to state the facts in sort of an overview from my perspective,and everyone will know about as much as I do. I'm never sure what's going to happen next,and I'm not complaining in the least when I say that.

We're still guarded in what we wish to reveal about the most intimate details of our relationship with the older family members and friends,but dare I say barely so. The tempo and direction of Lisa's demeanor has gone unnoticed by none.

What's actually remarkable and most unexpected to me is the attitude,interest and support from younger family members.

Lisa accurately describes herself during most of the time we lived here as being a workaholic. She set goals for what she wanted to accomplish and virtually always achieved them.

It's apparent now that the younger generation liked and admired her,contrary to her feelings of regret for being somewhat detached and not always as involved with them as she would've liked.

Now,Aunt Lisa is entitled to enjoy herself. They're more selfish for her than she would ever be herself. The elder of our nieces reminded me that women's muliebrity often outlasts men's virility and that I should be supportive and be proud of Lisa. The younger of the two went farther,saying that Lisa's penchant for black men isn't unusual,and that I should support her fulfilling her fantasies. They're both married to black men,and as far as I can tell,they're in fully platonic relationships. Yet,they're both insisting that I be comfortable with interracial cuckoldry. Never could I have imagined this.

Nobody here knows anything of our lives outside of here. They're all under the impression that Lisa's promiscuity is a recent development,having happened since she stopped working full-time. I started to tell my brother our full story,but decided against it. Everything's going very well,better than our best expectations. Why change anything? Lisa has all the support,understanding and assistance she could hope for. Me? I'm just watching.

Our motor home has issues that make it unreliable for traveling as extensively as we hope to do in the future,but it's providing a place for occasional privacy for now,a love nest of sorts.

My brother and I had been there for an hour or so,long enough to tidy the place up and stock the fridge when my nephew and three of his friends drove up. As they climbed out of the small car,Lisa drove in and parked next to them.

Lisa's been less talkative than usual recently,but at the same time more likely to dress in a way that reveals more of her true self and less in keeping with the image she's previously shown in our home town. The summer dress she wore is an example of that,low neckline revealing a peek of her sexy bra and a minimal number of buttons between that focal point and the uneven hem,somewhere near her mid-thigh. Her heels,although adding enticement to her looks for most men,are particularly apt to be favored by black men. I instinctively assessed the impression she made on the young black men,down to her carefully painted toenails and back up to the large hoops that dangled from her ears. There's no doubt that she's an intensely sexual person,and in such moments,her sexuality is at the forefront of everything.

One of the young men already had intimate knowledge of Lisa and two of them are related. I've always found it interesting when Lisa's shared within families,but she brushes it off as a non-factor.

This is a strange and challenging time in almost every way possible. Regardless of the fact that it's probably not the best time for much of what it entails,I'm experiencing some of the things I might have experienced much earlier if some things had gone differently. The "What if's?" scenarios are often brought to mind. Some of them can never be known,such as;What if we'd gotten our extension in Germany? But others are in some ways being played out.

The reason for it started several years earlier,but during the last year in Germany and even more so in the last years we spent in the Army I became more conscious of how often Lisa got knowing looks from black men. She was known to put out for black men and popular or even special because of it. The Army takes care of it's own to a degree anyway,but Lisa always had the advantage of particular black men looking out for her,and of course taking advantage of her easy friendliness as well.

What if she hadn't set such lofty goals for herself when we got out of the Army and came here? What if instead of becoming known as a likable workaholic,she had continued to live more like she had up to that point? Knowing the answers to those questions is no more possible than knowing the future,but things happen now that provide enough insight for some interesting guesses.

I opened her car door and everyone watched as Lisa stood and walked toward the group of men,smiling appreciatively at the young men as she greeted each of them with a hug,then nodded to her additional voyeuristic family members. Her demeanor told me that she was pleased to have their interest,but was obviously more interested in the attention she was getting from the young black men.

Inside,my brother and I got drinks for everyone,and Lisa was immediately flirtatious,sitting on the lap of the guy she knew and giving everyone a show,letting her dress ride high as she listened to their stories about each other and their antics. Before anyone was close to needing a refill,Lisa was already groping and being groped. Her direct manner is difficult to describe if anyone hasn't seen her in action,except to say that she can virtually always get things going her way without awkwardness or wasted time.

to be continued.....

There's something that happens with Lisa that's beyond what I or others can explain. People talk. That's obvious and things happen as a result of communication,and there are admittedly hints here and there,now and then,for those who are paying close attention. I really don't know where I'm going with this. It's a question in my mind that I wonder if or how many other people can relate to or understand. I was always attracted to the naughtiest girls and with me it was love at first sight with Lisa. My attraction to her had little to do with how she looked,although she's always been pretty and outwardly sexy as well. I picked up on something unusual in her attitude that drew me to her. I went into a relationship with her with my eyes wide open,honestly not expecting it to last forever,but certain that it would be fun for however long it did last. I knew other guys would fuck her. In fact,I made sure it happened. That's part of what I've never completely understood. I felt it necessary for me to offer her up to my Army buddies in the beginning,to let them know that we had an open marriage,and later to offer her to black guys in particular after she specifically told me that's what she wanted. I've done that recently too,perhaps in my wanting to remain relevant? I like making good things happen,and sometimes I can,but oftentimes it seems unnecessary because there's something going on that I really don't fully understand and couldn't change if I wanted to. Is there anything like telepathy that's real? There must be something like that. I know Lisa's attractive to many white men,but white men virtually never hit on her,even when she looks like she's asking for it. It's always black men who approach her.

The limited space inside the motor home barely allowed for the two clusters of bodies,Lisa's and the three young black guys in one corner,the couch supporting them,and three entranced voyeurs,my brother sitting in the passenger seat and my nephew and me standing.

The presence of testosterone was palpable,and it's influence surely the reason why the young men weren't paying attention to the fact that they were being watched. The show was of no importance to them. Their only interest was in sexual gratification and the easy Aunt Lisa had submitted herself as the means to that end. Her every move encouraged their boldness to become more so,as did the moan she let out as she spread her legs to give them access and instantly felt the results. She hadn't been wearing panties when she got there and I had a clear view of her dark bush as her labia was being parted. I knew the feel of their hands on her and knowing that their cocks were being readied to penetrate her already had her near orgasm,an orgasm that would last for virtually the entire time it would take for them to finish with her and release their lustful loads of semen into her wanting belly.

The situation as it is now is almost surreal. I hear virtually everything that's said around here about us and our family. Our nieces being married to black men has garnered some attention from the gossips for several years and now the stories about the hot aunt and her attraction to black men is the main point of most of the stories. Most of what's thought to be known is mild speculation based on certain clothing Lisa's worn and random glances or exchanges between her and a few black men. It's as if there's a light aura of humor in the way some of the onlookers describe what they think might be going on. I'll say some think it's cute that Lisa's hot for black men,for lack of a better way to describe some of their reactions. I really doubt that any of them could guess how far it's already gone or that what they're first seeing in Lisa's demeanor now is only a glimpse of what she's really always been like,at least from the early days of our marriage.

Bittersweet realization for me that doesn't get past Lisa without her notice and mention. "They were always going to know sooner or later. You couldn't have expected to marry a whore and bring her here without knowing that everyone would eventually find out. It would've happened sooner if I hadn't been busy with other things. There aren't a lot of other things to do now,so now I can fuck as much as I want."

The only other thing now is the situation the whole country and much of the world is in. Too much is happening when all that's considered,but of course Lisa has a mind of her own so to speak.

I watched Lisa get out of her car and climb into a pickup truck with a black cowboy today at Walmart. As much as I like to watch,sometimes it isn't possible. She still isn't back and although I don't know the guy personally,I'm certain that he'll cruise around town with her in his truck to be sure she's seen with him after he's finished fucking her. For all of the white husbands who encourage your wives to fuck black men,this is what you can expect if you go along with them wanting to fuck at home. If you want to keep it secret at all,take them on a lot of trips.

Lisa's proud of her tits and has an "In your face" attitude with them that obviously works well for her with a lot of men. She does have very nice tits,but I'm honestly more enamored with her ass. It's not a stretch to say that I'm obsessed with her ass because I'm constantly looking at it and thinking about her experiences. Other men concentrate at least as much on her ass as her tits too,maybe more. She refers to herself as a little fat girl these days because she thinks it garners her favor with black men. She says she's thicker now,which is true,but.... Lisa is gracefully aging,showing her years a little in her slightly thicker waistline. Her ass is a little broader,actually balancing better with her tits,whereas a few years back her tits were near out of proportion with her fairly slim build and tight ass. No man in his right mind would find anything to fault in Lisa's body. Not now or ever. She's often much too critical of herself. Men like her as she is and they always have. As much as we like her body.it's her personality that really means the most. Her attitude toward men and sex is the best that one could imagine.

I'm told that they're called mini shorts and that they're not uncommon anymore. I call them fuck me shorts and I love them,but there are times and places to wear them and not. She's pointed out the fact that she hasn't worn them without panties lately,but that she has in the past and she could and might again. I'm not sure if it makes much difference. Panties are easily visible at various angles,along with distinct cameltoe and pubes.

This is a strange time in virtually every possible way. Our seemingly endless transition into retirement was already complicated at times,but we were dealing with it as it happened and doing quite well,considering....... One thing that's been constant amid all of the changes and uncertainty is Lisa's passion and enthusiasm for sex and her lack of hesitation in making good on opportunities as she sees them.

Travel was both necessary and desirable for us to be able to do what we needed to do and finding opportunity for fun along the way proved to be incredibly easy. Then came the unexpected pandemic that changed everything.

Back in our home town and in a situation that we got into thinking we would come and go,allowing for Lisa to let her hair down while we're here,drop her subdued professional persona and relax,be herself.

Then we ended up be here longer than expected,as of now indefinitely. What had started during a couple of visits picked up pace and things happened at a furious pace for a time,in spite of the pandemic. Such things have happened before,but never at a time of such risk. Once Lisa gets going and things are going her way,she doesn't stop. And I enjoy seeing her like that too much to try to slow her down,even if it may be the wise thing to do.

Things have settled down some now. The fast and furious encounters with the really young guys aren't happening as frequently. It's mostly the same guys now and most are a few years older,though still much younger than Lisa. She sees age as irrelevant and I see no reason to disagree.

Thanks to some of Lisa's former clients,we have a house-sitting gig that saves us having to live with family or in the motor home while we're in limbo. It's not representative of our tastes,but it's nice,spacious,quite private,and we have full run of the place. No complaints.

Maybe I always knew the situation here would eventually evolve to something like this. Lisa's thoroughly finished with the image she chose for herself
in years past. It depends on the situation and venue of course,but it's common to see her dressed suggestively and sometimes that would be an understatement. In private situations such as here in the house or out back,she often reverts back to her Army Wife ways. One would have to be familiar with the way Lisa was in the past while here to fully appreciate the contrast and understand why her trips,such as those to the low country were necessary.

Something I've experienced in other places that's taking some getting used to here is the comments from other men,black men saying how hot she is,she's really something,and I should be proud of her.

I am.

There's something that happens with Lisa that's beyond what I or others can explain. People talk. That's obvious and things happen as a result of communication,and there are admittedly hints here and there,now and then,for those who are paying close attention. I really don't know where I'm going with this. It's a question in my mind that I wonder if or how many other people can relate to or understand. I was always attracted to the naughtiest girls and with me it was love at first sight with Lisa. My attraction to her had little to do with how she looked,although she's always been pretty and outwardly sexy as well. I picked up on something unusual in her attitude that drew me to her. I went into a relationship with her with my eyes wide open,honestly not expecting it to last forever,but certain that it would be fun for however long it did last. I knew other guys would fuck her. In fact,I made sure it happened. That's part of what I've never completely understood. I felt it necessary for me to offer her up to my Army buddies in the beginning,to let them know that we had an open marriage,and later to offer her to black guys in particular after she specifically told me that's what she wanted. I've done that recently too,perhaps in my wanting to remain relevant? I like making good things happen,and sometimes I can,but oftentimes it seems unnecessary because there's something going on that I really don't fully understand and couldn't change if I wanted to. Is there anything like telepathy that's real? There must be something like that. I know Lisa's attractive to many white men,but white men virtually never hit on her,even when she looks like she's asking for it. It's always black men who approach her.
:qos:They can tell she has the FeVer........its a sex vibe they can sense..1

This is a strange time in virtually every possible way. Our seemingly endless transition into retirement was already complicated at times,but we were dealing with it as it happened and doing quite well,considering....... One thing that's been constant amid all of the changes and uncertainty is Lisa's passion and enthusiasm for sex and her lack of hesitation in making good on opportunities as she sees them.

Travel was both necessary and desirable for us to be able to do what we needed to do and finding opportunity for fun along the way proved to be incredibly easy. Then came the unexpected pandemic that changed everything.

Back in our home town and in a situation that we got into thinking we would come and go,allowing for Lisa to let her hair down while we're here,drop her subdued professional persona and relax,be herself.

Then we ended up be here longer than expected,as of now indefinitely. What had started during a couple of visits picked up pace and things happened at a furious pace for a time,in spite of the pandemic. Such things have happened before,but never at a time of such risk. Once Lisa gets going and things are going her way,she doesn't stop. And I enjoy seeing her like that too much to try to slow her down,even if it may be the wise thing to do.

Things have settled down some now. The fast and furious encounters with the really young guys aren't happening as frequently. It's mostly the same guys now and most are a few years older,though still much younger than Lisa. She sees age as irrelevant and I see no reason to disagree.

Thanks to some of Lisa's former clients,we have a house-sitting gig that saves us having to live with family or in the motor home while we're in limbo. It's not representative of our tastes,but it's nice,spacious,quite private,and we have full run of the place. No complaints.

Maybe I always knew the situation here would eventually evolve to something like this. Lisa's thoroughly finished with the image she chose for herself
in years past. It depends on the situation and venue of course,but it's common to see her dressed suggestively and sometimes that would be an understatement. In private situations such as here in the house or out back,she often reverts back to her Army Wife ways. One would have to be familiar with the way Lisa was in the past while here to fully appreciate the contrast and understand why her trips,such as those to the low country were necessary.

Something I've experienced in other places that's taking some getting used to here is the comments from other men,black men saying how hot she is,she's really something,and I should be proud of her.

I am.
What a lovely lady ... and reading the first post. those extra few pounds make her even more lovely.

Good Morning Everyone,

Something I've noticed that's interesting for me. There's a white guy who's staying here now. He's thirtyish and some sort of construction worker,I think an electrician. He's a nice guy from what I've seen of him. We greet each other,but I've never had a conversation with him. He has to know that I'm hot for black men,so I doubt that he'll ever come on to me. I know he's paying attention to me,and he smiles when he sees me. I've never been overly concerned about what onlookers think of me,but sometimes I notice how strangers look at me,and the most common impression I get from white men is that they're often indifferent toward me,nothing here for them,so they all but ignore me.

My nephew and my brother-in-law's interest in me and their reactions to my whoring is possibly why I'm noticing this. I'm used to a frown or scowl here and there as well as an occasional smile or thumbs up from women,but not much from white men other than my hubby. I'm taking it as silent support in the case of this particular guy. If that's how it really is,it's nice and I could get used to it.
Would you give the white guy a taste of your pussy

Would you give the white guy a taste of your pussy
Hubby reminded me that when I decided to take a break from posting here because I was struggling with descriptive writing to the point that I wasn't satisfied with much of what I'd been writing,I said that I found it easier to answer questions. That's correct. I did say that,so here goes.

First,I want to thank you for the question and your interest and to others who have taken interest in me and various experiences I've had over time and tried to share. I haven't always taken the time to thank everyone as I should,so I want to do that now. Thank all of you.:)

The answer is yes,I probably would've,just to find out what he was thinking,if for no other reason. Nothing came of it beyond what I wrote in that post. He just watched me and made eye contact with me occasionally,seeming to approve of what he was seeing in me,which was some relatively heavy playing with black guys to have been happening in a semi-public situation. With all that was going on at the time,working and playing,I doubt he would've seen an opening to approach me if he'd wanted to,and he never indicated that he did.

This is beyond the answer to that,but I'll try to add some detail,because it's a subject that comes up often. My own answer as to why I live as I do can and has been different at different times,depending on my mood or other factors that might influence my thinking on a particular day. I don't think it's really complicated. It's like everyone's life from the viewpoint that certain events in our lives in sequence put us on whatever path we end up on. Things that happened in my teen and early adult years brought me to where I am today. Experiencing and loving sex,then meeting my hubby and having him encourage me to enjoy my sexuality. Becoming involved with black men was probably more coincidental than anything,but I have moods when I feel like it was my fate. Many people will read more into it than I do,and that's fine. I don't have any wish or way to control what others think. I'm familiar with all of the cliches,the most common being,"Once you go black,you never go back." I love black men and it's because my experience with black men has been good. Curt and the crew got me off to a good start. I was young,naive,and I took a lot for granted. I was living day to day and enjoying every day,thankful the entire time that I wasn't lonely,bored or scared,but I didn't appreciate that period of time as the life-changing event that it was. For me it's largely a matter of what I got used to. It's familiar and it works. There really isn't anything symbolic about it for me. I think I've heard about every viewpoint,and my honest opinion is that some people read way too much into,but they're entitled to their opinions. I do what I do to give and receive sexual pleasure. If one says I'm addicted to BBC or that offering myself to black men is a form of reparations,it's all fine by me. It's all good.:)

Hubby reminded me that when I decided to take a break from posting here because I was struggling with descriptive writing to the point that I wasn't satisfied with much of what I'd been writing,I said that I found it easier to answer questions. That's correct. I did say that,so here goes.

First,I want to thank you for the question and your interest and to others who have taken interest in me and various experiences I've had over time and tried to share. I haven't always taken the time to thank everyone as I should,so I want to do that now. Thank all of you.:)

The answer is yes,I probably would've,just to find out what he was thinking,if for no other reason. Nothing came of it beyond what I wrote in that post. He just watched me and made eye contact with me occasionally,seeming to approve of what he was seeing in me,which was some relatively heavy playing with black guys to have been happening in a semi-public situation. With all that was going on at the time,working and playing,I doubt he would've seen an opening to approach me if he'd wanted to,and he never indicated that he did.

This is beyond the answer to that,but I'll try to add some detail,because it's a subject that comes up often. My own answer as to why I live as I do can and has been different at different times,depending on my mood or other factors that might influence my thinking on a particular day. I don't think it's really complicated. It's like everyone's life from the viewpoint that certain events in our lives in sequence put us on whatever path we end up on. Things that happened in my teen and early adult years brought me to where I am today. Experiencing and loving sex,then meeting my hubby and having him encourage me to enjoy my sexuality. Becoming involved with black men was probably more coincidental than anything,but I have moods when I feel like it was my fate. Many people will read more into it than I do,and that's fine. I don't have any wish or way to control what others think. I'm familiar with all of the cliches,the most common being,"Once you go black,you never go back." I love black men and it's because my experience with black men has been good. Curt and the crew got me off to a good start. I was young,naive,and I took a lot for granted. I was living day to day and enjoying every day,thankful the entire time that I wasn't lonely,bored or scared,but I didn't appreciate that period of time as the life-changing event that it was. For me it's largely a matter of what I got used to. It's familiar and it works. There really isn't anything symbolic about it for me. I think I've heard about every viewpoint,and my honest opinion is that some people read way too much into,but they're entitled to their opinions. I do what I do to give and receive sexual pleasure. If one says I'm addicted to BBC or that offering myself to black men is a form of reparations,it's all fine by me. It's all good.:)
Thank you 😊

Last edited:
Lisa has been asked to describe a typical day many times.

This past Saturday wasn't exactly a typical day,but it was a very good day,and one I'll share some highlights from.

Having a fairly busy day planned,we cooked and ate breakfast together. Being a creature of habit,I always get up and immediately dress for the day. Luckily for me,Lisa likes to take more time when she can,this particular morning wearing only a short bathrobe. I never tire of simply looking at her. We've spent too much time apart since we met. That and her overtly sexual persona constantly ensures my full attention. Lisa's a natural tease and thrives on attention.

I cleaned up while Lisa went to get dressed.

Our home town is small,but only a few miles from a larger city.

We have a great situation in this very large and luxurious house. It's temporary,but rent free. There are things that need to be done here,mostly minor repairs that are really just regular maintenance.

First on our list of things to do was a trip to Lowe's. This town is too small for a Lowe's,so we had to drive a few miles into the city. While there we would make another stop for groceries,and whatever else we could think of that we needed.

It was a pleasant day,a little windy,but warm and sunny.

I was enjoying the last cup of coffee when Lisa came back into the kitchen and announced that she was ready to go,stopping in the middle of the kitchen and turning in front of me,not saying anything,but giving me that look that asks what I think. Me:"We're going to Lowe's,right?" Lisa:"Yes"

I can describe how she was dressed in a few words,like a teenage slut on her way to a rock concert. But,I'll provide more detail. Denim shorts that weren't short enough to expose her ass cheeks while standing straight,but bend only slightly and that changed. They weren't a tight fit on her. On the contrary,the legs had ample room to confirm that she was wearing panties,the crotch was all but abbreviated. She wore a lacy crisscross bra under a chambray shirt that was only half buttoned,one side tucked into her shorts,the other side not. Large hoops dangled from her ears and on her feet were heels that she describes as strappy platform pumps,red ones,the kind with a zipper at the back.

Who goes to Lowe's dressed like that? Lisa does. Not normally,but she has her moods.

As I drove,Lisa looked at me and smiled as she reached to her crotch and adjusted her panties so that her vulva and the valley of pleasure between formed a distinct camel toe.

Lisa: "What would you do if you weren't married to a sex maniac?" Me: "I'm sure I would be wishing that I was married to a sex maniac."

Lisa: "I could get lucky today,and if I do I'll let you watch." Me: "At Lowe's?" Lisa: "I have a date tonight. He's a good-looking black guy and he has a really big dick." Me: "Can I watch." Lisa: "Sure"

There was understandably some distraction for a few men at Lowe's,myself included,but we managed to get everything we had on our list.

I thought nothing of Lisa's phone activity as we went about our errands,her uncharacteristically slutty dress even for Lisa under such circumstances being at the forefront of my thinking. I noticed as I have in the past that shorts Lisa wears tend to become shorter with time and activity. Whereas those struck her at the exact bottom of her ass cheeks while standing straight up when we left the house,it wasn't the case as the day went on.

I saw the truck in the driveway as soon as we were in sight of the house. It belongs to a handyman Lisa has known for years and has recently become intimate with. He was accompanied by his helper,a slim and muscular young man in his twenties.

"Good,they're here." Lisa announced as she got out and walked toward the two black men as they exited the truck. I remained sitting and noticed that her shorts were the shortest they'd been thus far and she made no attempt to adjust them as she sometimes does. Lisa greeted each of them with a hug,the younger first,then the elder of the two who pulled her up close for a kiss and a firm squeeze of her ass. I heard the "Looking good girl" from him before Lisa did a 360 for him to see her in her entirety. "You've been to Lowe's to get the stuff?",he asked. I knew by his expression that he was also surprised that Lisa would go there dressed as she was.

There were several repairs to do that morning,all relatively minor.

I helped take the things we'd gotten at Lowe's into the house,then backed off to watch and to be there if the guys needed assistance. We all watched Lisa as she hovered and strutted about. At the mention of her looking really hot in her shorts,she thanked the two men and told them that she had much shorter shorts than those. Knowing Lisa as I do,I was pretty sure I knew what she was up to.

There wasn't much that had to be done after lunch. Lisa helped me make sandwiches and serve lunch,tactfully being cute as she moved about the kitchen and dining area.

As soon as the men got busy putting the finishing touches on their work and getting their tools ready to load back into the pickup,Lisa disappeared,only to return a few minutes later. She was giggly as she entered the foyer wearing denim cutoffs that are really an abbreviated version of a complete pair of shorts. They cover little more than half her ass cheeks and the crotch is virtually non-existent. She wore no bra or panties and a spaghetti-strap tank top,while standing on red high heels.

Lisa finds humor in the fact that I'm often red-faced lately. It's just a normal reaction that I don't have control over,but it's OK. It's exciting for me,but not surprising that a mature woman who acts and often dresses like a teen-age slut gets fucked and used hard like a teen-age slut. I have some reservations now and again,but I'm not objecting to any of it,and it wouldn't matter if I did.

Back