I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I'm sorry for the rant last night.

And after I claimed that I don't worry much nowadays.

I'll try harder to keep my legs open and my mouth shut.

Dear Diary,

Kidding of course,but that's kinda the way it seems and that's not a bad thing. It's been a good day. It started with me in an odd mood and got better as the day progressed. I had just finished with the first of the month things when Michael called to invite us to a July 4th picnic. We didn't have any real plan,other than to stay here and kick back. It's a long drive,but we can leave in the morning and be there by noon. The picnic is a family event at a park,all ages kiddies and up,and there will be a small gathering at Michael's afterward where he would like to show me off to a few of his cousins. The game continues. It's a bit unexpected for me,but it's good. Michael and my hubby talked after the mix up,and they both said everything's good. We've both moved since we were seeing each other on a regular basis.

I do alright here with men,but my momentum hasn't been anything like it was with Michael. I'm sitting here trying to tiptoe through an explanation for why that is and I can't. Frankly,it's because Michael took control and constantly pushed me. There were some negative consequences,but there was a lot I liked about our relationship. The sex was fantastic!

I'm hoping the geographical distance between us now will make a difference,create an opportunity to experience the good aspects of being with Michael occasionally,and avoid him having too much control over my life. He means well. He's a really good guy and a good friend. It's just that he and. It is what it is. It's just how we relate to each other,and it's hard to imagine any drastic changes. It's a no go on a full-time basis,but maybe it can work good every once in a while.

Enough of that. Ken wanted some feedback about Ron and me. I told him I was looking forward to seeing Ron and him again soon,and that it would be good if they could come here. He said Ron had told him he wanted more of me too,and he also said it would be good to meet in a more comfortable setting. After all of our talking about later and at some other place,I went back to the security office again today. lol

We will get together again soon,and I hope it can be here. Ken has a roommate who has a girlfriend,so his place won't do. I don't know about Ron's living arrangements,but there's no reason why they can't come here.

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

We're ready to ride. I first wanted to wear shorts to the picnic,but with the kiddies going to be there,it wouldn't be a good idea to wear the ones I wanted to wear,so I'm wearing a wrap-a-round summer dress instead. This dress will be cooler anyway,and you never know,I might get a chance to show my QOS thongs.;) If not,I have plenty of visible cleavage to rely on,and there's a QOS pendant right here on top of it. Knowing I'm going to be walking on grass and who knows what,I'm playing it safe and wearing platform sandals again. I have some really nice heels that I hardly get to wear because I'm always afraid I'll fall or twist my ankle. Hubby says my platforms look good anyway,and that they look as if I bought them with black men in mind. Of course I did!:p He's in a good mood and gave me a thumbs up and "Good job" on all my choices of what to wear. He got hard watching me get dressed too. I checked.:giggle:

The picnic should be fun,and could get interesting,but I'm really looking forward to going to Michael's later.:sex:

Hi Everyone,

We're still at Michael's and I love his new house! It's more like a big cabin with trees all around and porches on two sides. It's not far from other houses,but the trees make it seem remote. I could go around here naked,even outside,and I haven't ruled that out.:giggle: Michael's "cousins" have been coming and going for the whole time we've been here. They make me feel really good about myself. More than one of the nicest compliments have had to do with me complimenting the decor.:)

Of course I'm kissing up and going for more!:D These cheeky cut offs,glowing orange platform heels and crop top should prove popular. Michael and my hubby both think so and seem confident that I'm doing exactly what I need to do to get the best reactions and results. I'm glad I brought my naughty suitcase,because it's a perfect opportunity to make good use of it. I wear some of this stuff occasionally,but not as much as when I first bought so much it. I've been going all out with it here,from QOS hoop earrings to spades necklace and choker,and off course my spade belly ring and spade butterfly are constant,but not always visible. I see no need to be overly analytical about the benefits of wearing IR jewelry and clothing items,because my own reasons vary with my moods and situations. Today,it's meant to cheer them on and maybe provoke more compliments and more...... That's right,,,I'm kissing up!:lips: So?:p

:)
I didn't expect or plan for the wind Thursday at the picnic. The dress I wore proved to be more revealing than I intended,and my efforts to keep it under control were inadequate. There were a lot of people there,and it got a little embarrassing at first. After a while,we moved away from the crowd to a covered pavilion. That helped,as there weren't any little ones in the immediate area,and I was more able to avoid being in the direct sunlight. I always use sun screen,but even so,I can't take a lot of direct sun. I'm in snow bunny in every sense of the word. I've never had the option of trying to be a beach babe,because I would burn to a crisp. For those who don't know,sunburn hurts like hell,and it's dangerous too. Fortunately for me,there's a positive side of that vulnerability. A lot of black men are attracted to my pale white complexion. I have to live with the negative aspect of it,so it seems fair that I can enjoy the one real advantage it provides me,right?

Michael and my hubby are getting along great. They did before,and now it seems that moving past the misunderstanding has made their friendship stronger. I'm very glad for that!

One more thing. What I said about having the unquestionable last word. It's not a continuation of what was going on when I was with Michael. I'm not being unreasonable,or being a Bitch for the sake of being a Bitch. I'm listening to everything Hubby says,and I'm trying to get it right for both of us. I've done what I saw as necessary for a long time,and that hasn't changed as much as it may seem that it has. If there's ever been a time when I needed to be assertive and step up,it's now.

I just have to find the right balance.

I need to lighten up too. I don't like being so serious.

It's a mood. My moods play into everything I do. I'll shake it,and I'll figure things out and move on.

Goodnight:lips:

Thank you for your insightful and lengthy replies to my thoughts. I appreciate you. And your continuing adventures are as hot as always!

Thank you for your insightful and lengthy replies to my thoughts. I appreciate you. And your continuing adventures are as hot as always!
Thank you for your interest and for your comments that require some thought to answer. I'll always try to answer as honestly as I can,and it isn't always as easy as my first thought. My nephew and a girl? I don't know about that one. As I said earlier,limited time there would be a factor,even if that opportunity came to be. I'm inclined to be selfish too,kinda mind my own business and leave others to do the same. If I was ever inclined to take another woman "under my wing",I guess it was with Bonnie,my best friend in Washington. I'll try to get back to more on things that went on with Bonnie soon. She didn't require any outside motivation,but she did need a lot of cooperation to be able to get what she wanted. Bonnie was every bit as horny as me,and she shared my preference for black men. It's not always easy for me to think about some of that time because there was so much tragedy in play then. There were some really hot times too,and I'll try to cover some of that soon.

We got back here yesterday afternoon,and I've had the best weekend I've had in a long time. I'm so sore that I can barely walk or sit,and I couldn't be happier! Everything that happened was totally unexpected. Things weren't great with Michael,but now it's better than ever! It just goes to show how much difference some effort to understand other's feelings can make,and how a little forgiveness can change things for the better.

I haven't had so many horny men coming at me in a while. Michael has some fine cousins,and most aren't shy about going for what they want. We talked about it all the way home. The degree to which I enjoy those kinds of situations has everything to do with how I was broken in. It's hard to find the words to describe my feelings,the joy and satisfaction of being there and putting myself up for a group of men. The bar was set very high back when I was with Curt and those guys. It's hard,but not impossible to get back there,and these past few days are another time when I've come close. Michael knows where all of my buttons are and how to push them. We're good:)

It's me,Lisa. I wish he wouldn't let what other people might think or say affect him so much,but I know he'll shake it off and be alright. That's an area where he and I have reversed positions over time. He used to never care much what anyone else thought,and the slightest thing would get under my skin. I don't worry about much now. I won't say that I don't care at all about what others think,but I'm comfortable with who I am.

To say we've been mobile for the past couple of years would be an understatement. Most of it's been back and forth between the same few places. Our house back home is rented out and will almost certainly be sold at some point. We'll probably never live there again. We've spent a lot of time in our motor home,and we're on our second apartment. The first was actually rented condo that we didn't like as much as we thought we would. This one's better,but we need to get closer to our new project,so we have another move to get done before long. We've gotten rid of enough stuff that it's not as big of a deal to move now as it was before. Our Army days,and the experience of "living out of a suitcase" is invaluable now.

I don't stray far outside of my comfort zone with men very often. Besides being black,most are veterans and I still manage to hook up with active duty military men too. We've gone to some clubs in several places that are immediately adjacent to military posts and some of those that are specifically for veterans as well. One thing always leads to another,and that leads to me doing what I've always done.

I have a date this afternoon with a guy I met some time ago at one of the clubs I just mentioned. He's a thirty-something veteran and works in security now. It's kind of a remote area where he works,but it isn't as far out as it seems when you're there. I've been there a few times. It's small and isn't furnished for a lot of comfort,but it's private,and there is a couch. He's introducing me to one of his counterparts today,the guy who takes over when his shift ends. I've only seen a phone pic of him,but if I described them both,they would seem similar. Both in their mid -thirties,medium built,but the guy I'm meeting for the first time today is taller than the other,well over six feet,and both dark complected.

It's very hot here. I have a summer dress picked out that should help me make a good first impression. It's a pretty blue floral material. It's just above the knee length with a deep v-neck that's made to provide some support without my having to wear a bra. I'll wear high sandals with with cork soles,and my toenails are done to match my fingernails. "Wet Cement" is my current favorite color. I know it doesn't sound very attractive,but it's really a very pretty,and I think very sexy color.

I'm going to drive my hubby's pickup instead of my car,because it fits in better out there.
My, you are awesome.

Hi!

I hope everyone's doing well and getting plenty. I've actually been quite busy,but still finding time for fun of course.

I've been necessarily low key on a day to day basis at the building and in the immediate area. If I showed myself to be the slut I am,it would be too distracting,I wouldn't be taken seriously,and things wouldn't get done. I can't fuck this up because there's too much at stake. That said,there are some undercurrents in motion. There are black men all around and some of them are looking really good to me. Some are paying attention to me too,even though I'm dressing much like any other worker there,not how I normally dress for black men. I feel good about the fact that I'm getting positive vibes,even though I'm not in a situation where I can put it out there for them. I'll get to know them better in time,and there will be opportunities outside the perimeter. I'm sure of that.

That's here,or near here on the job site. We went back home a few weeks ago,and and again last week. it's a completely different situation there.

We haven't been using the motor home recently. There's no place to park it at the family house,so it's at a place that belongs to some friends. It's not out in the country,but at the edge of town and not totally private,but sort of discrete,and there's a service there,so there's electricity and water. It's nice.

I had a date with our nephews friend,and he came there. Hubby was with his brother and some friends and he knew what was up. He's still uneasy with it,but he'll be okay.

I went out there in time to bathe and get dressed for him. I wanted it to be special,because it was our first time and because it's the start of something new for me there. I was seen as a workaholic and undoubtedly boring as could be my almost everyone while we lived there. I had some action with a guy I worked with years ago,but it was short-lived and totally discreet. There aren't a lot of black men there,but I'm gaining familiarity and interest from a select few who are there.

I had a relaxing bath in perfumed bath oil before I found myself standing over the bed and looking into a suitcase that contains some naughty clothes. The day when D saw me in the bedroom at my in-law's house,I had been wearing only panties and bra,not exactly old lady stuff,but not what I would've been wearing if I had know he would be coming into the room. I chose a black,sheer Baby Doll ensemble and red heels,then decide to take the panties off. I've been omitting panties of any kind more recently than ever before. Sexy panties are nice sometimes,but I enjoy the feeling of being bottomless. It's probably more psychological than anything,but there are occasions when it helps me show off. I had my hubby trim a treasure trail for me several months ago,and it's gradually gotten wider and longer. I think it resembles an exclamation mark more than a treasure trail and I like it. It's very noticeable and gets the right kind of attention. I liked how I looked in the mirror. The Baby Doll top has big half sleeves,ties beneath my tits and pushes them up,and the tail's tapered out and down toward my hips,leaving my belly bare,and I think framing my QOS belly ring very nicely. It's totally see-thru and the effect of wearing it without the bottom was more naked than being totally nude. I can't stop time,but I work out regularly. My shape isn't the same as a few years back. I'm a little bigger in some places,but my muscle tone is good. I think it's appreciated by men and that matters a lot to me. If they're happy with my appearance,I'm happy too:)

D was surprised and pleased when I opened the door. He was a little shy at first,but got over it quickly as we kissed and explored each other's bodies. I've known him since he was twelve or thirteen years old,or I've seen him occasionally since then. He and my nephew have been friends for several years. D was almost nerdy-looking in his early teens,but not anymore. He's a stud now,6',3" or 4",and still slim,but muscular,handsome,and double-digit-well-hung. Our nephew obviously knows that and it's part of the reason he's so excited about his friend fucking his hot aunt. I know he wants to see it happen,and he will when the time's right.

When D finished fucking me,I put on a pair of shorts and tank top and drove to where my hubby was,in a garage with his brother and several friends. I brushed my hair and tidied up only slightly. I don't know whether or not any of the others smelled sex,but I know Hubby did. He's used to it in other places,but not there. That's changing and he has to accept it. That's how it is when you marry a whore,and I suppose there's added intensity if she goes black.

I didn't know if I was going to mention this here,because it's kinda sensitive. I won't spell it out,because there has already been some connecting of the dots,including some with this thread. Young black men sometimes ask a lot of questions,and I might be a bit too forthcoming about personal things sometimes. That's that,but it's not what I was going to say.

This is a small thing,but not everyone would agree. We've been back home once more since my first time with D. There have been three more rendezvous at the motor home,two more with D and another with Marc. If I described Marc,it would sound very much like a second description of D. The big difference between the two of them is their personalities. D is on the quiet side,and Marc is anything but. He's a talkative,funny,wise guy and very flattering. He lays it on thick and makes it work for him. It's good to hear,even if it's mostly BS,and it certainly contains plenty of that matter. He claims to be infatuated with me(at least),and he tries to show it. I've heard from him regularly for weeks,even before he got his love log into me.

I have a habit of getting side-tracked and going around the world before I get to the point I wanted to make when I began. D's car is a little car,a sporty little car that's nice,but not unique. Marc drives an older car that's big and has those big wheels,and it's painted and shiny to look better than new. It got noticed,parked beside our motor home for a couple of hours. Someone actually took pictures to document the time it was parked there.

Hubby has to realize that it was always going to happen sooner or later like it did when we were in the Army. People talk,and even if it's sometimes maliciously,it can work to my advantage. I can't count the times he told me that,and it's proven to be true.

There may be some ill intentions by someone now,but much more positive things are happening. Being in my fifties and having a good-looking and charming 20-year-old black guy talking about how hot I am isn't something that bothers me. His saying that he's had a thing for me since he was a kid(he's only 20 now!) and happy that he finally has a relationship with me doesn't exactly bother me either.;) After all,it could be true. He's very convincing.

I should've been more clear when I mentioned that someone connected me to this thread. It wasn't someone back home. It was someone from the Army time,and everything's good.

Also,I'm not trying to make a statement back home. None of what's going on there has anything to do with anything beyond me exercising my freedom to be myself. I've long been tired of being so subdued that I'm dreadfully boring. On the other hand,I have no intention of acting or dressing so risque as to shock the town. Trying to be more sexy and hopefully enticing? Yes,and I've already started doing that. I'll find the right balance. I'm comfortable and confident in my ability to do that.

When I was still working back home,I was in an occupation where it was desirable and necessary to be well known for the work I did. Some time has passed since then,and out of sight is out of mind more than we might chose to think. I think that if my name comes up in conversation now,it might go something like,"Remember Lisa,the woman we met when........ Yes,she was nice and did a really good job of...... Maybe soon,it might be more like,Remember Lisa,the woman we met when......I don't know if there's anything to it,but I heard that she was or is involved,maybe having an affair with a guy who's less than half her age and he's black! I would rather not be the subject of gossip,but if it's going to happen,I would rather have the latter example be the case.

Few if any of them would admit it,but some of them would be envious too,like some of the Army wives who talked trash about me. Some of them were jealous because while they were under their husband's thumbs,I was under black men,being fucked so frequently and thoroughly that I could often feel it in my groin with every step I took. I never lashed out at any of them,but I won't say that I never made an effort to stare a few of them down. Once I figured out why they were like they were,I almost felt sorry for them. I certainly wouldn't have traded places with any of them. I haven't encountered any like that back home,but there are probably a few there. I was always busy getting things done when we lived there. When we're there now,I have time to play and playmates.:giggle:

Marc and D have a lot in common. They're the same age and close to the same height and build. Both their cocks are really big too. I would honestly have to see them at the same time to know if one is bigger than the other. They're shaped differently,but very close to the same size. Both of their favorite positions is having me ride on top,because they're both enamored with my tits. Once again,my melons play a big part in getting me what I want. I'm very lucky in that respect and I've never taken it for granted. I realize not all men are tit men,but enough are to give me an advantage that I wouldn't have if mine were smaller. Some men say I have a bottom that rivals my tits,and that's music to my ears. I have little modesty and no shame in regard to men's flattery. I eat it up,love it,thrive on it!

I'm in a motel near post waiting for Hubby to get here. He's been away all week with his old crew while I've been at the job site for most of the week. I haven't gotten dressed yet,but I'm going to dress up nice and sexy,because we're going to dinner,then to a club where we've been many times before. There will be men there who know what I'm there for as soon as they see me.

That's in direct contrast to how it is on the job site. This is a new experience for me. I played the professional for years in an environment where there were very few black men,but all the times before when I've been surrounded by black men,they always knew I was available.

I'm sorry if this is boring to some people and not a big deal,but it's what's going on with me,and my mind's on sexual things often,whether or not anything's happening.

I don't wear work uniforms,but it seems like I'm close these days. I kinda have to for multiple reasons. There's dust and all manner of debris all over the place for one thing. Another is that there are men working,sometimes doing potentially dangerous work. Me or any woman being there dressed like a slut wouldn't be safe or productive. I bought several pairs of cargo pants,and I wear regular tank tops and sleeveless T's with regular bras and I wear work boots. I sometimes wear a baseball cap too. I've been wise to the camel toe effect for some time now,and I've used it to the max on certain occasions with good results. I didn't purposely choose the cargo pants with that in mind,but it's a factor,and it's been noticed. I'm doing my best to behave myself. I have to,but it's not easy sometimes. I can't hide the fact that I'm a woman or that I'm chesty,and sometimes I can feel their eyes on me and it makes me wet.

I didn't plan to go there at all today,but I decided to check on a couple of areas,then I decided to sweep up some trash while I was there. A man,a black man who's an official,saw that I was there and stopped to see how things are going and chat with me. He invited me to lunch and I accepted. Everything went good and very normal. His questions are casual and not overly personal,but I know he's trying to figure me out. That's all I can say about that now. It's just an example of things that are happening that are really nothing,but...... I don't know what to say,except that I'm looking forward to tonight.:)

Last edited:
I was all set to wear a white crochet dress with a red bra and panties set to dinner and then to the bar. I have red stacked heels to match. I knew the bra and panties would show through the dress. That would be great for the bar,but Hubby might squirm a little while I wore it into the restaurant. I'm just mean enough sometimes to enjoy his discomfort. It's all in fun,and he knows what to expect with me most of the time. I manage to surprise him occasionally and that's really fun.;)

It became apparent before Hubby got to the motel that it was going to rain,so I nixed the plan to wear the white dress. My alternative was an orange jersey maxi dress with a plunging neckline and a high split,no bra or panties and orange cork sole stacked heel sandals. My nails are done with the wet cement that I'm really liking lately. It looks good with almost everything and it's a little out of the ordinary. I wore red almost exclusively for years and I still wear it sometimes,but I wanted to try something different.

It wasn't raining when we left the motel,but it was when we got to the restaurant. We parked as close as we could and I was trying to remember the last time I had my umbrella. I thought it was in the car,but it wasn't. When I have it with me and can put my hands on it I never need it,and when I need it,I don't know where it is.

We waited a while for the rain to stop. It didn't stop,but it slowed to a drizzle,so we went for it. I couldn't walk fast in those heels,so Hubby was holding a denim jacket,the only thing we had in the car,over me to shield me from the rain. That helped,but it wasn't an umbrella. About half way to the door of the restaurant,a black man wearing a dark suit and white shirt stepped beside me and said,"May I",while offering to share his umbrella. I eagerly accepted and thanked him. There were a number of people ahead of us for a table,so we introduced ourselves and immediately found common ground. He was in his forties,an Army Vet,and had attended a friend's funeral. Hubby and I offered our condolences,and our conversation moved on to less weighty matters. We were still engaged in conversation when the hostess asked,"Table for three?" Hubby looked to Wesley for confirmation as I was nodding to him. I had come through the door close to Wesley's side,having shared his umbrella,and I stayed close as we talked. I won't hesitate to move quickly to secure my interests when the momentum's on my side. I was thinking,hoping that what I was going to look for had already found me instead.

That restaurant has booths along two walls and tables in the middle. I was hoping for a booth,but thought it better to take the first seats available at such a busy time. We got a booth and I sat facing Wesley and next to the window.

We talked about places we've been and places we haven't seen,but would like to see. Wesley served in Germany too,but in a different area than we were in. When I told him how disappointed I had been when we didn't get the extra year that we wanted there,he said that he had liked it too,but that he was ready to come home when his time was done. I told him that I gave birth to our only baby while we were there,and that my wish was to have another while we were there and be pregnant when we left. I don't mention that often. It just came out in the flow of the conversation,and of course I didn't tell him that the other babies would've been black. I was really upset for a time afterward,but I've accepted that it didn't happen and that's how it is. Hubby knows I've never blamed him. I know he has always wanted me to have everything I've wanted,but we can't always get that. I'm still very lucky and blessed. I have to say that I do get what I want more often than not,more than most people I think,and I'm grateful for that.

Wesley had all the view he could want of me from my tits up. The orange dress holds my puppies in place without a bra,while leaving them in plain sight. He smiled a lot as we talked,and I was pleased that I was getting positive signals.

We were well into our meal when Wesley asked how long we had been in the lifestyle. I was puzzled by his question for a second before he said he had noticed my earrings. Well,Yeah! Two big Whore Hoops with a spade dangling from one and a Q from the other. I put that stuff on sometimes and forget that I'm wearing it. I also thought my hair concealed the earrings to a degree. Wrong. I had a matching necklace in my purse that I thought might be too conspicuous to wear in the restaurant. I was going to have Hubby put it on for me before going into the bar. It's a mini ritual of sorts.

I got a good laugh at myself,and both men laughed with me. Then I gave Wesley the condensed version that I repeat almost verbatim every time it comes up in conversations like that. "Since before I knew there was a lifestyle. I was a young Army Wife. Hubby was gone more than he was home. Two black roommates across the hallway,then friends of theirs. I got used to it,or addicted if you wish. The cliches fit more than I realized for a long time. I went black and didn't go back,at least not permanently. It is what it is,and I am who I am. That's about all there is to say."

I told Wesley about the bar and our plan to go there,that I had done some pretty wild things there in the past,because of the way the place is laid out and because there are people there who will let me get away with almost anything. Then I asked him if he had any plans for the evening. He paused for a moment before saying that he hadn't made any plans that couldn't be changed,and asked what I had in mind. I told him that I would like him to go with us,either to the bar or straight back to the motel. He said that the bar sounded interesting,and that he might want to check it out some other time,but that the motel sounded better. Then he added that he was tentatively supposed to meet a friend later for drinks,another black man,a friend from his Army days who he was certain would enjoy meeting us too. He couldn't have told me anything I would rather hear than what he had just said. As he was talking,I had slipped my heels off and slowly put my feet on his side of the booth,one on either side of his left leg. I softly pressed my left foot onto the bulge in his pants as he took my right foot in his hand. He smiled as he examined the colorful QOS butterfly on the side of my right foot,the one that's almost never seen or recognized as being what it is.

Wesley didn't wait to meet us back at the motel. When we got up from the table,it was Wesley who got close to me,putting his arm around my waist and pulling me snugly against him. I instantly knew that I had been claimed,as did any number of people in the restaurant who might have noticed.

In the parking lot,Wesley announced that he wanted to take me to meet a couple of friends before going to the motel. I dug my keys out of my purse and gave them to my hubby as Wesley opened the passenger side door of his car to let me in. As I fastened my seat belt,I noticed that the split in my dress was high enough for Wesley to see that I hadn't worn panties. He started to say something as he finished fastening his seat belt and started the car,then he paused and looked at me and smiled as he moved my dress to the side a little farther and said,"You are hot." I thanked him and put my hand on top of his as he slowly slid his fingers upward along my wet slit,touching my clit ever so softly before pulling back and putting the car in motion.

Back