I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

A lot happened that night and that weekend. I'll get it all down soon,and hopefully I'll be able to convey it in words well enough for readers to realize the real pleasures of that and several other things Lisa has specifically asked me to write about.

There's a lot going on here right now,and I need a some time to get some things worked out.

Well,well.......Have I finally found what really pushes this man's buttons? Anything goes as long as it's within guidelines that are deemed to be appropriate? As judged by who? I know the answer to that question now. No matter who or what might have decided what was appropriate in the past,the Army,workplace etiquette,whatever,that's past. I decide for myself now. It's entirely up to me and I like wearing IR Cuckold stuff,particularly the spade. It's very sexy and I feel sexy wearing it. I've gotten compliments from people who obviously didn't know the symbolism behind it,and most of those who do know think it's sexy too. Get used to it.
Lisa has been black only since her twenties,but except for a couple of periods of time when we considered ourselves to be experimenting,I've always been an exception. Sloppy seconds have always been my thing,even before Lisa went black. I've thought during the past couple of years that it's not that important to me anymore,mostly because of my age. Now,I'm not so sure. It's more difficult than I ever expected. Lisa makes me horny as hell,just being herself. I understand that black men are her first priority. That's not new,and I've always been supportive of her on that point.

Another issue for us right now is one that we've flip-flopped back and forth on over the years,trading places with each other,depending on what the situation was or is. That is how open to be or not to be about how we live our lives. I have to admit that it's more often than not been me who wanted Lisa to be open about her sex,mainly while I was still in the Army. we've always been able to do whatever we had to do,including some compromise on both our parts. I'm really proud of Lisa and the way she thinks in that I know her intentions are good. That said,she's not going to change people's critical or racist thinking by promoting interracial sex. People who like it and enjoy it do and will,and people who are critical and or racist in their thinking about it will probably remain as they are. There's plenty of opportunity for Lisa to wear her spades jewelry and clothes she likes,but to insist on having it visible on her at all times,no matter when or where seems like a little much to me.

No two individuals or couples are identical. The fact remains that all of us face challenges and complications in our lives and relationships. Revealing some of the details of ours may or may not be useful,relevant or even interesting to others,but there's probably no potential for anything negative to come of it.

We always find a way to work things for both of us,and there's no reason to think this time will be different,but we're not quite there yet.

I'm not sure how much of a factor it is,or if it's a real factor at all. Maybe it's strictly contained in my thought process,an inner conflict in my being,my personality. Should we all fit a category that describes us as alpha or beta types? If so,I'm fucked up. I think I want to be,and I am generally a beta type,but I have alpha traits that occasionally show through.

I do and always have accepted,respected and appreciated Lisa's involvement with black men. It's not exaggerating to say that they've contributed a lot in keeping our marriage together. Lisa has always been a person who needs good sex often to be happy and functional. She did manage to get by on little for extended periods of time during her thirties and forties,but it took a lot of effort on her part. If black men hadn't been there for her in our early years,Lisa wouldn't have been waiting when I got finished with my training,let alone through several years when I was assigned to the units that kept me away much of the time.

I understand Lisa's commitment to black men more than she realizes because of those reasons,but I don't necessarily connect her very real and personal reasons for her commitment to the spade symbol as she does. She describes her feelings about the spade as being,"almost spiritual". That's a strong statement that I don't yet understand,but I'll keep trying. I don't really have another choice,because she insists that it's not open to negotiation,that the spade is an integral part of her wardrobe from now on. My thinking that she's making a more conscious effort to dress to please black men isn't just in my head either. Yesterday,while looking at her new tattoo,one of the guys remarked how Lisa's really turning it up with the sexy shoes these days. I thought I knew that,and I was right. It's just one thing,but it's part of her overall effort to put the interracial aspect of her life up front lately. Another is that in the past she's been casually friendly with black men most of the time in public,whereas she's often as clingy as a teenager now. When I've asked why the difference in her behavior,she's said that if she's acting differently,it's because she's feeling different,and when the time comes that she can explain it,that she will.

Again,no two couples are identical,but there are certain things,bonding characteristics that bind us to our partners. Sloppy seconds has always been one of those for me. I prefer feeling Lisa's pussy after she's been thoroughly fucked,and that's always been true for me. Is that not fully accepting and loving her as she is? I've posed that question to her,and she's acknowledged that I might have a good point. Nothing yet,but I'm hoping there's some room for compromise there.

The restraint that Lisa showed during the times previously mentioned were by her own choice and done so to achieve goals she set for herself. During the occasional breaks she had during those times,such as the one we were on when we stumbled into the situation in the low country,she was hardly restrained at all. What showed through then was basic Lisa,with few limits and little patience. Her nerve tested mine.

The party at the pool had already started by the time Lisa got freshened up and ready to go. I had been watching the crowd gather from my strategic corner of the balcony and trying to decide whether to go down there myself or just watch from there. There were more people there than I expected,given the size of the motel. When I shared that thought with Lisa,she told me that some locals who were not motel guests were going to be there too. I guessed that the crowd consisted of at least half black men,a detail that always pleased Lisa.

Lisa wore a white half top that was virtually see-through,a white mini skirt that actually wasn't a skirt at all,but a swimsuit cover-up,and orange thong panties. I thought the ensemble was a bit on the bold side for the situation,even for Lisa,but I didn't say anything. Looking at her dressed like that and looking downstairs at what she was walking into made my heart race. I told her that I would wait a while before going down and give her plenty of space once I got there. She thanked me with a quick kiss and told me not to forget about Penny. There was no chance that I would forget about Penny.
[/QUO
There have been occasions when Lisa's assumed more familiarity with men she doesn't know than I've been comfortable with,and that night was one of those times. She hadn't known any of them for more than 24 hours,and she was walking into that pool party virtually naked and being provocative every step of the way. I watched her greeting several of them as if they were old friends,and assumed she had met them briefly only an hour or two earlier when she was with Irma. She was obviously having fun and intent on getting what she wanted,but anyone could see that she was coming on really strong. She was acting as she had at the balcony parties years earlier with Curt and the crew when she knew all of the men well,and of course she didn't.

I watched from the balcony for an or so before I went down there. Lisa had found her place in an inside corner of the fenced area beside a table where the music was being played and was dancing and being groped by one after another,and was drinking more wine than usual. There were a few other women there,including Brenda,the blonde Irma had cautioned Lisa about,saying she could get mouthy when she had a little too much to *******. She danced with her boyfriend,a black guy who was probably at least ten years her senior. They were both carrying on conversations with a number of people and obviously familiar with most of the people there. I accepted a beer offered to me by a young white guy who I guessed to be one of the construction workers,and within two minutes he was pointing Lisa out to me,telling me how she was the hottest woman there,but so obviously into black guys that neither of us stood a chance,so why bother. He said there was a club a few miles down the road that some of the guys were going to,and suggested that I might want to go along. I thanked him for the invitation and told him I would probably go back to the room and kick back soon.

I was standing near the gate when Brenda approached me and introduced herself and her boyfriend,confirmed that I was Lisa's husband,then told me that I might need a wheel chair for Lisa,because they were going to expect her to finish what she had started,and she might not be able to walk for a few days afterward. She said it in a wise ass,but joking way. I shrugged and she smiled. I wouldn't have a problem getting along with Brenda,and I was thinking that I wouldn't mind watching her take black dick,but I doubted that she could match Lisa. Just as they were walking out the gate,Penny showed up in a skimpy top and short skirt to rival Lisa's. WOW! She was fucking hot! She was 26,but would've been carded to buy alcohol almost anywhere. She greeted me with a hug,then made a beeline to where Lisa was before I could say anything to her. Minutes later,I heard cheering and clapping and looked to see Penny and Lisa on top of one of the tables dancing together. They had my attention,as well as the rest of the men's who were still there. A lot of people had left just minutes before the table dancing started,and most of those who remained were black men. They danced together through two songs,bumping,grinding and kissing as if they were both lesbian. I saw both of them look toward where I had been standing as they exchanged words before Penny took her bows and headed toward the gate. I had moved up the fence,closer to the tables and out of the lights in order to see them better. When Penny saw me,she came straight to me and pounced,smothering me with a kiss that made my heart stop and my knees go weak. I was completely stunned and froze in place. Penny backed away from my face,but still had her arms around the back of my neck,holding herself up to me. After a long moment,she told me Lisa had told her to treat me as if I was hers. She released her grip from behind my neck and let herself down,took my hand and said: "Follow me" You bet I did! I was enjoying watching Lisa and wouldn't have been distracted easily,but Penny was.........OMG HOT!

tbc

Wow. I just finished reading this entire thread up to this point. It took me a couple weeks. I have to say I'm incredible amazed, impressed and totally turned on by the life that the two of you have led. Major props to you both. Seriously. What a sexy life. I have millions of thoughts and questions, but want to share one.

Reading 5 years worth of posts in a relatively short period of time has given me an interesting perspective on the thread as a whole. One of the things that is really perplexing is that I have sensed a significant change in the tone of Lisa's posts in the last several months to a year or so (not sure exactly how long). I don't wish to overstep any boundaries, but I sense all of a sudden a fair amount of anger in Lisa, and I don't understand it. I also find the apparent cutting off of hubby from intercourse to be cruel, given how much he loves sloppy seconds. Is that the intent? I know I don't know you folks, but I found it surprising and sad. If I'm wrong, or off base in writing this, I apologize, but I just wanted to share with you what I was sensing, after spending so much time "with you" (i.e. reading your thread) the last couple weeks.

I hope you'll both keep writing as I really enjoy learning of your journey. Your recent posts about your low country adventure are soo hot. You have lived amazing lives!!! May the adventures continue!

Thanks for your interest. Your observations aren't exactly on target,but you're right about some changes in Lisa's demeanor over the past few months. I didn't want to mention anything on here before we got closer to resolving some issues,and we're working on it. There's no anger on Lisa's part. Most of the change is due to outside influence and trying to hard to conform to certain expectations. That's my opinion. Lisa hasn't fully agreed yet,but I think after she's finished thinking it through,she'll see my point.

You're right about our lives together being amazing,but we've had challenging times too. This is such a time in some ways,but there are a lot of positive things happening too. I swear Lisa's going in reverse with the aging process. Her energy and appetite for sex is much the same as when she was in her twenties,but her willingness to be discreet is much less now than then. How open,how discreet or not,depended on the time and place then. Not so much now,and I'm being told that's what I want.

I do love sloppy seconds. I've agreed to abstinence during some periods of time,reasoning that it wouldn't be too difficult because of my age. That's not exactly true. I know I can't give Lisa what she gets from black men,but that's nothing new. There's never been a competition issue. What we have is on a completely different level.

We'll get everything worked out in a way that works for both of us. We always do. One or both of us will probably tell part or all of it on this thread eventually,but I'll get back to the time in the low country soon. Some really hot things happened there,and it's one of two periods I told Lisa I would tell about on here.

No two individuals or couples are identical. The fact remains that all of us face challenges and complications in our lives and relationships. Revealing some of the details of ours may or may not be useful,relevant or even interesting to others,but there's probably no potential for anything negative to come of it.

We always find a way to work things for both of us,and there's no reason to think this time will be different,but we're not quite there yet.

I'm not sure how much of a factor it is,or if it's a real factor at all. Maybe it's strictly contained in my thought process,an inner conflict in my being,my personality. Should we all fit a category that describes us as alpha or beta types? If so,I'm fucked up. I think I want to be,and I am generally a beta type,but I have alpha traits that occasionally show through.

I do and always have accepted,respected and appreciated Lisa's involvement with black men. It's not exaggerating to say that they've contributed a lot in keeping our marriage together. Lisa has always been a person who needs good sex often to be happy and functional. She did manage to get by on little for extended periods of time during her thirties and forties,but it took a lot of effort on her part. If black men hadn't been there for her in our early years,Lisa wouldn't have been waiting when I got finished with my training,let alone through several years when I was assigned to the units that kept me away much of the time.

I understand Lisa's commitment to black men more than she realizes because of those reasons,but I don't necessarily connect her very real and personal reasons for her commitment to the spade symbol as she does. She describes her feelings about the spade as being,"almost spiritual". That's a strong statement that I don't yet understand,but I'll keep trying. I don't really have another choice,because she insists that it's not open to negotiation,that the spade is an integral part of her wardrobe from now on. My thinking that she's making a more conscious effort to dress to please black men isn't just in my head either. Yesterday,while looking at her new tattoo,one of the guys remarked how Lisa's really turning it up with the sexy shoes these days. I thought I knew that,and I was right. It's just one thing,but it's part of her overall effort to put the interracial aspect of her life up front lately. Another is that in the past she's been casually friendly with black men most of the time in public,whereas she's often as clingy as a teenager now. When I've asked why the difference in her behavior,she's said that if she's acting differently,it's because she's feeling different,and when the time comes that she can explain it,that she will.

Again,no two couples are identical,but there are certain things,bonding characteristics that bind us to our partners. Sloppy seconds has always been one of those for me. I prefer feeling Lisa's pussy after she's been thoroughly fucked,and that's always been true for me. Is that not fully accepting and loving her as she is? I've posed that question to her,and she's acknowledged that I might have a good point. Nothing yet,but I'm hoping there's some room for compromise there.
I love your stories ... Anytime

So many cliches come to mind these days: "The more things change,the more things stay the same." I'll inevitably tell more. We've made progress,and life goes on.

Lisa's dark desires aren't secret in our family anymore. Our nephew,who's a freshman in college,can barely contain his excitement over his hot aunt getting more than a little attention from his black friends.

The fact that our two nieces are married to black men has also become significant in an unexpected way.

Lisa's behavior is straight-forward,intentional,and with purpose. I can't help but feel a want for more discretion at times,but the thrill I get from watching her craft in getting herself in a position to get things her way makes it worth a moment of apprehension now and then.

Coincidences? I'm not sure if I can with certainty one way or the other. Regarding what I said about our nieces being married to black men? They both have families,and we assume they're both in traditional relationships with their husbands. There isn't a large black community where my family lives. It's near half and half,White/Hispanic with only a small number of Blacks. What never happened in the past is that through our nieces,Lisa's exposure to some of the few black men has been dramatic from my perspective. They know what to expect from her early on,and I haven't seen any sign that any of them have been disappointed.

I would love to hear what Lisa has been up to with these new black men, and how she made it happen. Thank you, Lisa!
We don't live there now. What has happened so far isn't all that dramatic in comparison to some of Lisa's past escapades,but when compared to her earlier reputation there,it is. In a couple of visits of less than two weeks each time,Lisa has managed to change her image entirely. She's always been well-liked by most and seen as an energetic professional,a workaholic. I don't agree with her view that she was dreadfully boring,but she's certainly gone from fitting in to standing out.

An attempt to chronicle the details of our challenges over part of the past several months would be difficult and pointless. The short version: There was some misunderstanding on a point or two,and Lisa was being lead to believe that my wishes were quite different than they were and are. That's all cleared up now. Lisa knows what I like,and she's usually accommodating. We're back to normal.

Back to the pool party at the motel in the low country: We took short road trips like the one we were on then every chance we had. We always enjoyed ourselves,and it was never difficult for Lisa to hook up with a black guy or two. The events that made that trip exceptional are the reasons we chose that one to write about. It changed everything for several years,and for the better.

Lisa going into the restaurant so scantily dressed at a time when so many black men happened to be there for dinner,then meeting Irma were probably the catalysts that accelerated Lisa's popularity literally overnight. Lisa realized the opportunity,and wasn't about to let it slip away.

I was excited too,but a little concerned,knowing that Lisa was inclined to unlimited indulgence. That wasn't a time when Lisa was used to serving and satisfying multiple black men every day as she had when I was in the Army. When Brenda pointed out that Lisa was setting herself up to be gangbanged,I brushed it off,but I was a little concerned. I shouldn't have been,but I was.

Lisa is almost always in favor of me being there to watch her being fucked. But,there have been times when she would rather be alone with black men,and that was one of those times. She sensed that I had some reservations,and she wasn't in a mood to hold anything back. Her mood and a little alcohol in her system made her ready for the inevitable.

Just before Penny lead me through the gate I caught a glimpse of Lisa's bush and realized it was in full view with each sway of her short skirt as she danced. Her thong had already been pulled completely to one side. I assumed that Lisa was aware of that detail as well as the fact that the moment had come when she was left with an all male,all black audience. Lisa was in her natural element,exactly where she wanted to be.

There was another gate that lead to a trailer park. I'd seen it,but hadn't thought much about it. Penny lead the way through that gate and to the small trailer that she rented from Irma.

"Pure mom Nature" Penny assured me as she lit the joint,then handed it to me. "I don't touch anything else." I was sitting on a couch in the dimly lit living room. Penny was beside me,her back against the arm of the couch and her smooth,dark legs across my lap.

I hadn't smoked pot in years. I was totally stoned when Penny kissed me softly on my lips,then backed up a step and smiled as she said,"I'll be right back. There's something I want to show you." She smiled again as she looked back and caught me admiring her ass as she walked away,then she was out of sight down the narrow hallway.

Penny reappeared minutes later. She walked past me to the opposite side of the room,then knelt in front of a shelf that contained a TV and stereo. I watched as she checked the cassette that was already in the tape deck,re-inserted it,pressed the play button,then another button on a power bar that laid beside the stereo. I only had a second to wonder what the other button was before the strobe lit up with the first notes of music.

Penny wore a glamorous layered gown that was made of white,shear material. It could've been a fancy party dress or lingerie,but it became apparent by the end of the first song that it was neither. During an extraordinarily erotic ballet,the layers came off one by one,a couple of them landing on me. She danced through three songs,but the only one I can recall with certainty was,"Nights in White Satin". Penny seemed to be suspended in air as she danced gracefully and with precision. I was in awe of her dancing and entirely focused on her flawless body and pretty face,so much so that I was frozen in place and silent when she stopped dancing. Penny stood a few steps in front of me,wearing only red high heels and a matching garter. She was truly gorgeous. I was looking her up and down,from her heels and shapely legs to the top of her Afro,and particularly her perfect,medium-sized tits and smooth-shaven pussy,when she said,"Well?" We laughed at the same time,and all I could say was WOW!

tbc

I was convinced that Penny had the ability to become a headline dancer,which was her stated short-term goal. All she needed was a couple of more months to repay Irma for her legal fees,and she would be gone from that town for good. It was her ex-boyfriend's home. She didn't feel safe there,and wouldn't consider intimate involvement with any of the local men. That contributed to my good fortune,and I was glad.

I don't know how I would've expected Penny to be in bed if I had given it any real forethought. She was fun to be with and talk to,..sweet,charming,and extraordinarily pretty. All that was obvious,but none of it kept me from being surprised by how that night unfolded.

Penny expressed her sensuality in the way of a genuine lover. She made love as gracefully as she had danced. She was incredibly hot,wet,and at a state of readiness that might've put some into a frenzy,but not Penny. She maintained her composure and was steady at a minimum,if not fully in slow motion. The only exceptions were during her two orgasms,one while I was eating her pussy,and another when I emptied myself inside her. When Penny reached orgasm,she shrieked loudly. She mentioned that and laughed about it afterward.

Sex with Penny was fantastic and memorable. I still have the red garter she gave me that night.

Some things Penny said that night and during the next day and night,not necessarily in this order or all at once,but here's what I remember: "I'm glad it's good with the two of us,sex I mean. I kinda knew it would be. Most times you can tell,you know,chemistry and all. I'm not your type for a serious relationship though. In one way I could see it happening if your situation was different,but Lisa and I are total opposites. What you and Lisa have works for you,but it wouldn't work for me. Lisa's a nymph,an all-out brutha-loving nymph,and I don't mean that as a cut. I like sex too,but I just don't need that much. I like Lisa a lot,you too,and I'm happy she's into sharing. But see,I have to be honest that it wouldn't work if Lisa and I reversed positions. I would own your ass. I would give you everything,and nobody else would get it. I'm straight up,and a one man woman,if I ever find the right man. I just have to stop being stupid,and stop believing the lies. The right man's out there somewhere,and he'll show up someday,probably when I'm not looking. I'm neutral on color. It depends on the man. Black,White,whatever. I don't care,and if he can use his tongue like you do,he doesn't even need a dick." lol!

Last edited:
Hello BTW! Lisa here. I hope everybody's been having fun and getting what's good for you!

I don't really think I'm a nymph,but I understand why Penny and others have thought that of me. I used to wonder about that myself,and I've read a lot on the subject. Nymphomania isn't easily defined or diagnosed,and there's a lot of gray area. Generally though,nymph's find it difficult or impossible to obtain orgasm,therefore they're denied sexual satisfaction.

Not me! I can reach orgasm rather easily sometimes,and I get plenty of satisfaction from both the giving and receiving of sexual pleasure. It's not that I NEED to be fucked any more than anyone else. My WANTING sex exceeds my actual need for sex. I've gone for relatively long periods of time with little sex,and I don't like it. It's been while I was doing what I thought I needed to do,and I guess I've channeled my sexual energy into work to some degree. All that said,I love to fuck! My propensity to want more and more sex is because I'm a whore,not because I'm a nymph. There's the thought of getting while the getting's good too,and sometimes making up for lost time.:exciting:

I was heavily into sex in my mind at a early age. In fact,I would've started fucking at least a couple of years earlier than I did if there had been anyone available to me who was capable. I was looking,but none of the boys I was around really had a clue. My hubby was the first guy I met who seemed to understand me. Once we got a feel for each other,we were off to a good start,but there's no doubt that my opportunity to get involved with black men gave me the boost I needed. I'd had the "Groupie" fantasy since puberty. Replacing the rock stars of my fantasies with the black soldiers next door was a no-brainer,and even more so in hindsight. How much better off am I? Reality is sometimes far better than fantasy.

Getting while the getting was good,and making up for lost time were in the forefront of my mind by the pool that evening. Those guys had felt me up enough to make me aware that I was already sore. I had drank more than I normally would've,knowing that the situation was likely to be physically challenging,and wanting to be relaxed for it. I was excited and horny beyond description. I don't know if this is weird,but I like feeling overwhelmed,or at least questioning if I've taken on more than I can handle. I'd done some groping too,and knew there were several really hung guys in that group. It had been several years since I'd been fucked by a group. I wanted it,and I knew I could do it,but Whew!

I had been teasing and grinding on them unmercifully from the start. I knew some of them were getting impatient and that they were going to hit me hard as soon as the couples left. There had been whispers in my ear,telling me how they were going to fuck me and telling me to get ready. It happened that the last of the couples left at the same time,including my hubby and Penny.

No sooner than they left,the gate was locked.

I would love to hear what Lisa has been up to with these new black men, and how she made it happen. Thank you, Lisa!
You're welcome. I can't exactly say that I made anything happen. Things started to change back home a few months ago when a friend of our nephew,a young black guy came into the bedroom at my in-law's while I was changing clothes. We were getting ready to go to an event and he happened to chose the bedroom I was already in. He was there to change too. Nothing happened then. There were too many people in the house and we wouldn't have had time anyway. He got a good look at me in my bra and panties,and thankfully he liked what he saw. He didn't mention it,and I didn't think about it until later,but he also saw my spade belly ring. We've fucked twice since that happened. Our nephew knows and he's really excited and proud of me,his "hot aunt". There's another close friend of theirs who's interested too.

Our two nieces,who're both married to black guys know now,and they've made a point of introducing me to some of their husband's friends and relatives. Nothing significant has come of it,but you never know.

So far,it's only the younger generation in the know. Hubby's still trying to adjust. The past year or so has been dramatic for him. I think it will all be positive in time. It's always been different there in his home town.

There has been some misunderstanding between us on a couple of points too,but that's all good now. What's still somewhat challenging is that our feelings regarding how open or how discreet to be are sometimes out of sinc. It seems that we've switched places over the years to some degree. I find myself saying some of the same things he said to me some time ago,and his feelings aren't exactly the same anymore. Everything will be OK.

I want to finish describing what went on at the pool party in the low country and more,but I'm going to need some coaching from my hubby. It might take some time,because we're busy with another project now. This time it's my bright idea. Hubby was reluctant at first,but he agreed to go along and help.

At least I'm not so nervous about writing my thoughts on here like I was for a while. I hope that lasts. Thank all of you who have shown interest and encouraged me. It makes a difference.

Bye for now,:lips:

Lisa

Back