I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I would be the last person to question Lisa's intellect. Her education and work history would no doubt surprise many who don't know her. Her seeming naivete' isn't that at all,but more the result of her associated thought process than anything. She doesn't always connect the dots in the way I or most others would expect. For example: Lisa's reasoning that she's not submissive sounds like a lawyer arguing a case for a guilty client. The reason why is that at a point way back when,Lisa associated sexual submissiveness with bdsm to the point that she can't separate the parts from the whole in her mind. We've talked many times about it,and I've been frustrated trying to get her to see what she can't see. In Lisa's mind,she's not submissive,because she doesn't enjoy and won't tolerate abuse. I understand her thinking well enough to know that she won't change her mind. She can't. In my way of thinking,in most people's minds,and according to the textbook description,she's submissive. She's very submissive.

Nancy's chosen location for her spade tat sounds pretty much like Lisa's - other than Nancy's doesn't stand out as much as it would on an otherwise unadorned bit of skin.
What Lisa described was something small with some color,maybe above her ankle,but preferably on top of her foot toward the outside if she can get what she wants that will fit there. She was touching a spot between the straps of the heels she was wearing at the time.

Something I'm surprised Lisa even mentioned here that needs some clarification where she's concerned has to do with one of the most controversial topics out there,being pregnant with a black baby. The fact that she can talk about it now is a positive sign. there was a long period of time when she couldn't.

It's a safe bet that Lisa isn't aware of much of the mindless,racist garbage that's out there on the subject. She's seen enough to upset her,but I don't think she's more than scratched the surface,and my suggestion is that she doesn't.

Lisa's reasons for wanting to have black men's babies,ideally two of them according to her fantasy family when she was in her twenties,early thirties,couldn't be more different from the racist views that are so prevalent on the subject. This is really hard for me too,but since she put it out there,I'll do my best to explain how it happened,but didn't. The most important thing I want to say before I start from the beginning is that if Lisa had gotten her wish,the black babies would've gotten exactly the same love and care that our only baby did. The fact that some of the black soldiers were so good with our baby wasn't insignificant in Lisa's wanting to be pregnant with theirs either.

From the beginning:

Although we should have,we didn't talk about anything having to do with pregnancy,babies,family,and such until several months after we married. Lisa was an "Army Hotwife" from the beginning,but we used the "Open Marriage" term then. Her period was late,and she asked me the question: "What if I'm pregnant or get pregnant and it's not your baby,or we're not sure whether or not it's your baby?"....Going on to say that she could never give up her baby...that she thought she would eventually want to start a family,but that she wanted to wait a few years. All heavy stuff for me,and I had to think seriously about all of it. I decided that we would raise her baby as if it was mine too,regardless of whether was or not. I promised I would never ask her to give up a baby. No conditions.

Fast forward two years,or a little more than two years: Lisa's confirmed pregnant

Lisa's been living with black guys for about two years and fucking around the clock. In addition to that,she's been on a short vacation back home with one of them and fucked almost a dozen of his homies,....and forgot to take her pills with her.
I hadn't been home for weeks,since well before her last period,so there was no question that she was pregnant with a black baby.

We were both shaken a lot at first. We weren't prepared for a baby. Lisa loved the way she was living. I wasn't home much,and couldn't change that for at least another year or two. In no way were either of us ready for a baby,but Lisa was pregnant,and the baby would be black.

We both calmed down after having some time to let it soak in. We would do what we had to do. People on post would know the baby was black,but that was all they would know. They would think Lisa had a black boyfriend,and that would be it. There was nothing we could do about that,but we could tell the folks back home that we adopted. We couldn't have gotten away with that forever,but that was our plan.

In a short time,Lisa's concerns were gone and she was giddy about being pregnant. She changed her patterns,making sure she ate the right foods,reading about caring for a baby and so on. She hadn't started with the baby clothes,but that wouldn't have waited much longer either. She was already checking her image in the mirror. She thought she was showing,but that was unlikely. She probably wasn't far enough along to have been showing. It's more likely that she was so excited about being pregnant with her first baby that she imagined her baby bump.

When Lisa miscarried,she was devastated. Losing a baby is probably terrible for most women,and maybe even worse when it's their first.

In the next several years there were at least three more miscarriages,all happening before Lisa was sure she was pregnant. If she was seriously upset then,I couldn't tell. I think the damage had already been done.

Lisa hasn't said it in so many words. This is my best analysis of her feelings,and it's possible that I'm wrong. But,I think much of her wanting to be pregnant and carry a black baby to full term was hoping to compensate for the loss of her first baby.

That's the best I can do. I hope I got it straight to Lisa's satisfaction,regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Lisa's recent changes in behavior aren't monumental,but noticeable none the less. She's always dressed sexily,but it's obvious that she's purposely changing the way she's dressing enough that her "look" is specifically intended to attract black men. I thought the appearance of all the new tights was for me,because I do get excited by the cameltoe look,but no. Her choice of shoes are the biggest change. I've never thought there's much difference in what black men like to see on a woman as compared to other men. If that's true,shoes are one exception. Many of the shoes Lisa's wearing lately are shoes that are intended to get black men's attention. Some of them aren't practical,the soles and heels being too elevated for her to walk comfortably. I asked if she wears them so she'll obviously need help walking,prompting men to hold onto her to keep her from falling. That got a laugh from her. She's never had any problem getting black men's attention before,so why the change? I really can't answer that question,so I asked her and she ignored my question,instead showing me a pic of the tattoo she's thinking of getting done on her foot. She wants the center of the spade to be red,and said she's getting it done,but she didn't say when. The guy she's going to have do it can freehand it,so it might end up being a little different,but that's generally what she has in mind.

Attachments

• queen-of-spades-tattoo-37.jpg
    queen-of-spades-tattoo-37.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 72
Lisa's recent changes in behavior aren't monumental,but noticeable none the less. She's always dressed sexily,but it's obvious that she's purposely changing the way she's dressing enough that her "look" is specifically intended to attract black men. I thought the appearance of all the new tights was for me,because I do get excited by the cameltoe look,but no. Her choice of shoes are the biggest change. I've never thought there's much difference in what black men like to see on a woman as compared to other men. If that's true,shoes are one exception. Many of the shoes Lisa's wearing lately are shoes that are intended to get black men's attention. Some of them aren't practical,the soles and heels being too elevated for her to walk comfortably. I asked if she wears them so she'll obviously need help walking,prompting men to hold onto her to keep her from falling. That got a laugh from her. She's never had any problem getting black men's attention before,so why the change? I really can't answer that question,so I asked her and she ignored my question,instead showing me a pic of the tattoo she's thinking of getting done on her foot. She wants the center of the spade to be red,and said she's getting it done,but she didn't say when. The guy she's going to have do it can freehand it,so it might end up being a little different,but that's generally what she has in mind.
Second thoughts on this already: "The spade should stay black and be a little bigger,but I want some color in it. Maybe a red ribbon and blue or green crown. What do you think?" I didn't expect that question,but the answer is that I don't. Whatever she's going to be happy with is what I want her to have.

Lisa kept on until she found what she was looking for. She was almost there on the other one I posted on here and one more,but only by changing this or that on both. She likes this one the way it is,minus the stars. It's bigger than she first wanted,but she thinks it'll fit perfectly where she wants it. Butterfly wings touching the front of her right ankle,ribbons dropping off the outer edge of her foot,spade on top. Seems she has it thought out,and I must admit it's pretty.

Attachments

• e2b3a7de78d4cd1fd3448eb3aa65903f--dainty-tattoos-pretty-tattoos.jpg
    e2b3a7de78d4cd1fd3448eb3aa65903f--dainty-tattoos-pretty-tattoos.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 84
Lisa kept on until she found what she was looking for. She was almost there on the other one I posted on here and one more,but only by changing this or that on both. She likes this one the way it is,minus the stars. It's bigger than she first wanted,but she thinks it'll fit perfectly where she wants it. Butterfly wings touching the front of her right ankle,ribbons dropping off the outer edge of her foot,spade on top. Seems she has it thought out,and I must admit it's pretty.
Hi Everybody!

Lisa here, I've been meaning to get on here at least to say Hi,and this seems like a good time to do it. This beautiful design is a good one,but I still want a couple of changes. I'm not usually so indecisive. It's just that it's important to get this right,because I won't get a second chance. I want the spade to be solid black and slightly bigger,and the ribbon will be in the form of a Q at the lower left side of the spade,then trail down to the sole of my foot.

Hubby's figured this out already. It's not that I think a tattoo is necessary. It's about something I've heard a lot from him and so many of the military men. Commitment

I'm glad he's writing again. I'm more intense than usual now,and it's harder to find words to say what I want to say than it's been at other times. It's all good. It's just that,and I don't know what more to say.

Hubby should write about the place in the low country and more about Bonnie. That's what I've been wanting to do. I just couldn't get going with it.

Lisa and I had a conversation yesterday that reminded us of some things she's been asked about in private conversations here as well as in person,and some times and events that we've both written about on this thread,not knowing how effectively we've been able to describe them or how good of an understanding people who've read it have gotten from their reading about it. It's interesting sometimes how average,even mundane conversations can get a lot more interesting really quickly.

I wonder how many people have noticed that Lisa rarely,almost never uses profanity? She never has.

She also has a tendency to be "picky" about the use of some words,not accepting their value or use in the way people use them daily.

That quirkiness about her lead to one of the most interesting days of our lives.

I'll try to describe that day,hopefully a little later on today.

I'll be attempting to describe the day I mentioned earlier immediately. While I'm giving that my best effort,these are examples of exchanges that have happened many times in the past,Lisa's words in quotation:

"Maybe that part of my upbringing stuck with me. I don't know. I just don't find it necessary to use swear words to express myself. You guys(myself and other GI's) swear enough for me too,and then some. Maybe you're all wound really tight and need to let off steam,but it doesn't affect me. I mostly ignore it,and I'm not going to make it my habit because so many people around me do it."

"Three guys fucking one girl isn't a gangbang." What would you call it? "I call it fun,a good time,group sex,or just fucking three guys,but not a gangbang." Then,what would you consider a gangbang Lisa? "At least five guys on one girl,ME. Giving it to me one after another,just like that!"
That ever happen? "You know it does,but every day or night that I get fucked by several guys,mostly one at a time,isn't a gangbang." What do you call it? "I call it a really good day!" "Or night" "There have been times when it's almost like a train,a virtual train I suppose,but that's still not a gangbang."

It might seem odd to some to compare the scene to a family group just hanging out,lounging. But for us,that's about what it was at the time,the closest thing we had to a family. It was a full year or more since we had moved in. I was finished with my training,assigned to my permanent unit,and was on an all too rare weekend furlough.

It was late in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday. We were in Curt's apartment. It was Lisa,Curt,myself,and at least a half dozen guys,all part of the "crew" that Lisa refers to often. There were two couches,corners almost touching in an "L" shape. I was sitting at the end of one couch,Curt at the end of the other,on my left. Lisa was sitting on my right,legs folded under her,reading one of those steamy paperbacks,the ones we teased her about getting her naughty ideas from. "That's right" she would say,"I'm learning all I can."

The TV was on as always,but whether anyone was watching it is an open question. There were multiple conversations going on at the same time,Curt's and mine being lower tone than the others,"grownups talking" was our claim. Curt was thirty-ish,a para-medic and former combat medic in a Ranger company. Most of the other guys were a little younger than me,around Lisa's age,and from leg and support units.

As sometimes happened,one of the conversations got louder than the others,one of the guys raising his voice to make his point,and throwing in a few choice words for emphasis. That prompted another to scold him about watching his language in Lisa's presence,because Lisa didn't talk like that,and shouldn't have to tolerate it from him. There were voices in agreement,then a mono-tone proclamation about Lisa using the word "fuck" a lot.

That's when it all started.

Lisa dropped her paperback,looked up,and flew into a tirade,not in her own defense,but in defense of the word.

"FUCK is not a swear word! FUCK is a verb like no other! FUCK gets it done! I LOVE TO FUCK! I love how the word sounds. I love everything about FUCK! It's not a dirty word,or even a dirty sounding word. It's a pleasure word. What do any of you know about something better? That's right. You don't."

That might not be her exact words,but that's close.

That started everything. Challenges,challenges accepted. Lisa's giggling and daring at the same time her shorts and top were being pulled off. "I can fuck for as long as any or all of you can keep it up." Curt saying, "She's not bluffing..She can." He told me early on that he had never seen anyone to compare to Lisa. "She can fuck....blows my mind how she can take dick!"

The first part of it lasted at least two hours,then a couple more guys came,then more. There were a few pauses,Lisa saying she was thirsty,but refusing to relent. "I can fuck as much as you want,but I have to ******* something." Later in the day,she was up and around the apartment for a short period of time on several occasions before someone else asking if she was ready. "Always",and it was on again.

She's asked about numbers of men a lot. She doesn't know,and I don't either. The best answer we know is "a lot"

We both think that day was the day when she took the most ever. We don't know how many,but in the teens,maybe close to twenty.

She says she thinks a lot of readers of her posts get the impression that she was gangbanged almost every day,but in reality,it didn't happen often. She fucked day and night for the entire time,but it was mostly one or two at a time,here and there. In her words yesterday,"It was very hot,but not always as wild as it sounds to tell about it."

I asked her again,just for the record,....Was that a gangbang? "OH YES! That was a gangbang!"

Lisa was in her thirties and working long hours on her regular job,plus another part-time job that was more than she had first agreed to. We lived in close proximity to most of my family and had one in school. Lisa had little time or opportunity for extra-marital sex most of the time,and I wasn't home full-time either,having started a contracting business near home,then having to go farther out to keep steady work.

It wasn't as often as we would've liked,but we did occasionally take road trips for a break and to give Lisa a chance to get some black sex,a tiny sliver of what she had given up for family life and trying to get ahead. We did our best to plan for maximum opportunity during those trips. A medium-sized city on the coast had been good for us in the past. It wouldn't have been close enough to home for a weekend get-a-way for most people,but we think differently about distance than some. There are multiple routes available that aren't much different in distance,including one that's almost all interstate and takes less time than the other options. Our favorite route,mostly for the scenery and serenity included a long drive through the low country,a lot of water,bridges and small towns.

It was late Friday afternoon. We had left home before noon and were more than half way to our destination and only a few miles from one of the small towns that are scattered throughout the low country when we saw the traffic stopped ahead of us. That road wasn't heavily traveled,so the number of cars and trucks ahead of us was a clear indication of a serious traffic issue.

We both sat in the car for what seemed to be a long time before Lisa decided to take a walk up ahead where we could see people milling around their stopped vehicles to see if she could find out what the problem was. I stayed with the car in case the traffic did move.

Lisa looked like a soccer mom that day,a pretty soccer mom wearing short shorts,but normal short shorts,not the kind she likes to wear that might cause a traffic jam like that one in some situations. I think her top was a sleeveless blouse,and she was even wearing a bra.

I waited for a long time,more than half an hour. The traffic was still stopped with no sign that it was going to be moving anytime soon,so I locked the car and went to look for Lisa. After walking a half mile or so,I spotted Lisa sitting on the passenger side of a large sedan. I could tell by her movement and the angle she sat in that she was engaged in conversation with the driver of the vehicle,I guessed trying to get some point across or convince him of something.

When I was close enough to the car to see that the driver was a young black guy,I knew that Lisa was up to something. I kept walking toward the front of the line of traffic,hoping to find out why we were stopped. As I walked past the car,I could see that Lisa sat sideways,legs apart. Her left knee was on the center console,his hand on the inside of her thigh,her left hand on his wrist.

Lisa was in her thirties and working long hours on her regular job,plus another part-time job that was more than she had first agreed to. We lived in close proximity to most of my family and had one in school. Lisa had little time or opportunity for extra-marital sex most of the time,and I wasn't home full-time either,having started a contracting business near home,then having to go farther out to keep steady work.

It wasn't as often as we would've liked,but we did occasionally take road trips for a break and to give Lisa a chance to get some black sex,a tiny sliver of what she had given up for family life and trying to get ahead. We did our best to plan for maximum opportunity during those trips. A medium-sized city on the coast had been good for us in the past. It wouldn't have been close enough to home for a weekend get-a-way for most people,but we think differently about distance than some. There are multiple routes available that aren't much different in distance,including one that's almost all interstate and takes less time than the other options. Our favorite route,mostly for the scenery and serenity included a long drive through the low country,a lot of water,bridges and small towns.

It was late Friday afternoon. We had left home before noon and were more than half way to our destination and only a few miles from one of the small towns that are scattered throughout the low country when we saw the traffic stopped ahead of us. That road wasn't heavily traveled,so the number of cars and trucks ahead of us was a clear indication of a serious traffic issue.

We both sat in the car for what seemed to be a long time before Lisa decided to take a walk up ahead where we could see people milling around their stopped vehicles to see if she could find out what the problem was. I stayed with the car in case the traffic did move.

Lisa looked like a soccer mom that day,a pretty soccer mom wearing short shorts,but normal short shorts,not the kind she likes to wear that might cause a traffic jam like that one in some situations. I think her top was a sleeveless blouse,and she was even wearing a bra.

I waited for a long time,more than half an hour. The traffic was still stopped with no sign that it was going to be moving anytime soon,so I locked the car and went to look for Lisa. After walking a half mile or so,I spotted Lisa sitting on the passenger side of a large sedan. I could tell by her movement and the angle she sat in that she was engaged in conversation with the driver of the vehicle,I guessed trying to get some point across or convince him of something.

When I was close enough to the car to see that the driver was a young black guy,I knew that Lisa was up to something. I kept walking toward the front of the line of traffic,hoping to find out why we were stopped. As I walked past the car,I could see that Lisa sat sideways,legs apart. Her left knee was on the center console,his hand on the inside of her thigh,her left hand on his wrist.
I continued walking toward the front of the line until I came upon a group of people who were standing beside a big truck listening to the driver talking to other drivers on the CB radio from the other side of a bridge that was still more than a mile in front of us. An accident involving a truck,at least one car and a power pole had the road completely blocked at the other end of the bridge. A wrecker and a crew from the electric company were working to get the road opened back up.

I wondered if Lisa had gotten that news before she had been distracted by the prospect of black sex,but I had no intention of stopping at the car to ask her. I didn't have to. The window on her side went down as I approached,and Lisa asked as if I had been a random stranger,if I knew why the road was blocked. I told her what I had learned,pretending not to know her or be paying attention to the dark hand that still rested on her inner thigh. It appeared that the young black guy,a few years younger than Lisa,had himself a hot white girlfriend.

About a half hour after I made it back to our car,Lisa showed up so hot that she could barely contain herself. She had felt like fucking the guy there in his car. He had been extremely shy,but Lisa coaxed him into fingering her pussy up the leg of her shorts. She had told him exactly what we were up to,that she liked to fuck black guys and that I liked to watch. He was much to shy to consider being watched,but he did indeed want to get his cock into her pussy. She had made a date with him in a motel a few miles on the other side of the bridge,telling him that she would send me on a beer run,an old code we used for my getting out of the way while she had her fun. He was to call her at the motel and she would give him the room number and send me on my way.

Lisa had been concerned that he might not show up,because he had been extremely shy. But,everything went as planned. I parked across the road at an old gas station building that had been turned into a pawn shop before being shut down,and waited for him to arrive and watch Lisa open the door for him. Then I went off in search of a place to eat after he finished with Lisa. There wasn't much in that town,but I found a diner that was dated to match the old motel,and like the motel,it was better than it looked from the outside. Considering the time of day and size of the town,it was already quite busy. I quickly noticed that there were only a few white people there and the rest were black,a point that Lisa would certainly notice as well. I wanted to wait for Lisa and eat with her,but I couldn't resist a bowl of red beans and rice to hold me over until I could bring her back with me.

Last edited:
Something I'm surprised Lisa even mentioned here that needs some clarification where she's concerned has to do with one of the most controversial topics out there,being pregnant with a black baby. The fact that she can talk about it now is a positive sign. there was a long period of time when she couldn't.

It's a safe bet that Lisa isn't aware of much of the mindless,racist garbage that's out there on the subject. She's seen enough to upset her,but I don't think she's more than scratched the surface,and my suggestion is that she doesn't.

Lisa's reasons for wanting to have black men's babies,ideally two of them according to her fantasy family when she was in her twenties,early thirties,couldn't be more different from the racist views that are so prevalent on the subject. This is really hard for me too,but since she put it out there,I'll do my best to explain how it happened,but didn't. The most important thing I want to say before I start from the beginning is that if Lisa had gotten her wish,the black babies would've gotten exactly the same love and care that our only baby did. The fact that some of the black soldiers were so good with our baby wasn't insignificant in Lisa's wanting to be pregnant with theirs either.

From the beginning:

Although we should have,we didn't talk about anything having to do with pregnancy,babies,family,and such until several months after we married. Lisa was an "Army Hotwife" from the beginning,but we used the "Open Marriage" term then. Her period was late,and she asked me the question: "What if I'm pregnant or get pregnant and it's not your baby,or we're not sure whether or not it's your baby?"....Going on to say that she could never give up her baby...that she thought she would eventually want to start a family,but that she wanted to wait a few years. All heavy stuff for me,and I had to think seriously about all of it. I decided that we would raise her baby as if it was mine too,regardless of whether was or not. I promised I would never ask her to give up a baby. No conditions.

Fast forward two years,or a little more than two years: Lisa's confirmed pregnant

Lisa's been living with black guys for about two years and fucking around the clock. In addition to that,she's been on a short vacation back home with one of them and fucked almost a dozen of his homies,....and forgot to take her pills with her.
I hadn't been home for weeks,since well before her last period,so there was no question that she was pregnant with a black baby.

We were both shaken a lot at first. We weren't prepared for a baby. Lisa loved the way she was living. I wasn't home much,and couldn't change that for at least another year or two. In no way were either of us ready for a baby,but Lisa was pregnant,and the baby would be black.

We both calmed down after having some time to let it soak in. We would do what we had to do. People on post would know the baby was black,but that was all they would know. They would think Lisa had a black boyfriend,and that would be it. There was nothing we could do about that,but we could tell the folks back home that we adopted. We couldn't have gotten away with that forever,but that was our plan.

In a short time,Lisa's concerns were gone and she was giddy about being pregnant. She changed her patterns,making sure she ate the right foods,reading about caring for a baby and so on. She hadn't started with the baby clothes,but that wouldn't have waited much longer either. She was already checking her image in the mirror. She thought she was showing,but that was unlikely. She probably wasn't far enough along to have been showing. It's more likely that she was so excited about being pregnant with her first baby that she imagined her baby bump.

When Lisa miscarried,she was devastated. Losing a baby is probably terrible for most women,and maybe even worse when it's their first.

In the next several years there were at least three more miscarriages,all happening before Lisa was sure she was pregnant. If she was seriously upset then,I couldn't tell. I think the damage had already been done.

Lisa hasn't said it in so many words. This is my best analysis of her feelings,and it's possible that I'm wrong. But,I think much of her wanting to be pregnant and carry a black baby to full term was hoping to compensate for the loss of her first baby.

That's the best I can do. I hope I got it straight to Lisa's satisfaction,regardless of what anyone else thinks.
Powerfully deeply felt

I was going to turn back into the old gas station and wait for the sedan to leave before going back to the motel,but as I approached it,I saw the sedan backing up to leave the motel,so I drove farther down the highway to a grocery store. I turned around in their parking lot and pulled back onto the highway just in time to meet the black guy in the sedan who had just finished fucking Lisa.

I used the motel key to open the door,expecting(or hoping) to find Lisa still in bed and naked,her freshly fucked pussy stretched and full of cum. Instead,she was coming out of the bathroom the second I came in the door,fully dressed and ready to go to dinner.

Lisa was geared toward doing everything in the least amount of time during those years. Her hair was short,so it took little time to maintain it. Her bush was only slightly trimmed when necessary,and just enough to wear shorts without showing pubic hair. She could shave her legs in the shower faster than I could brush my teeth,and her makeup consisted of only the basics. With her schedule,that's how it had to be.

She stopped two steps outside the bathroom door to greet me,then said "Just a minute",before turning to the mirror to check her image in preparation to go out.

She wore denim shorts that barely covered the cheeks of her ass when standing straight up,a tank top without a bra,and cork heels that come to think of it,are similar to some of the shoes she wears now. She looked really good,and visibly more relaxed than she had been less than two hours earlier.

I asked the obvious question: Was it good? "Of course it was good. He was really cute and so shy. He already told me in the car that he'd never been with a white woman before. I tried to make a good impression on him for the next white woman he meets in a traffic jam. I know you don't believe that,and neither do I. I needed it! Let's go eat."

It hadn't been a full hour since I had left the restaurant when I returned with Lisa. It had been busy the first time,but it was packed then. Lisa got a lot of attention as soon as we went inside. We had to wait at a podium just inside the front door because there weren't seats immediately available. More than half the patrons were black men. Both of us being new in a place that was occupied by virtually all locals and Lisa being dressed as she was aroused more than a little curiosity. I had been waiting to see how Lisa would react to the place. I watched her expressions closely,and she was hard for me to read. She told me later that everything that day had happened so fast,then to suddenly be the center of attention in a room full of strangers was a little unsettling at first. The smell of the food was delightful,and by the time we got settled at our table,Lisa's grin told me she had taken note of the disproportionate number of black men in the room. It was altogether different from back home,and in a way that pleased her. In a short time,she was smiling back at people,and returning greetings as they passed our table coming and going. Lisa was really hungry. She ate at almost an unladylike pace,all the while talking about how good the food was and what a friendly place we'd found.

Lisa told me afterward that she'd had the feeling of overdoing it in regard to how she dressed to go out to a small town diner. She had been emboldened by the first black cock she'd felt in months and was in a hurry to get dressed and go. Having brought mostly her skimpiest shorts and dresses,the ones she wore that night were among the most modest she had with her,but she could've worn a bra. In the few minutes it took her to get dressed at the motel,her attitude was to "put it out there for them see." But in the first few minutes in the diner,she felt "too naked for comfort." It's all relative. Having been several years removed from the world she lived in as a young Army Wife,hidden away in a much more conservative environment,and working virtually all of the time,she wasn't used to getting that much or the kind of attention she got standing in a room with so many people looking at her. The fact that so many of those people were black men and she realized that most of the looks she was getting were appreciative and approving if not outright lustful helped her to relax rather quickly. It was a good night.

We slept in a bit the following morning,and rather than being confronted by the small cups and often empty pot of another roadside motel,I drove to a drive-thru to get coffee while Lisa was getting ready to go.

When I returned,Lisa was standing outside the office door talking to a tall white woman who I quickly matched to the rose colored Cadillac that was parked there. She was near eighty years old,obviously well kept,and still rather pretty. I learned a short while later that she owned the motel,as well as several other properties and businesses in the town,including the diner where we'd been the night before.

I said Good Morning to Irma as I passed her and Lisa on my way down the corridor to our room,two large coffees in hand. Once inside,I busied myself getting our bags ready to take to the car while I waited for Lisa to return.

When Lisa didn't come back to the room right away,I went to see what was keeping her,and when I got back to the office,both she and Irma had gone inside. Lisa had anticipated my coming for her and opened the door to tell me she would be back in the room in a few minutes. I was curious about what started a serious conversation between the older woman and Lisa,as I could tell Lisa was thinking about something seriously,not just small talk.

When Lisa returned to the room,she obviously had something to tell me and was trying to sort it out before getting started.

It seemed that the old woman had pegged both Lisa and myself as accurately as if she had a crystal ball. She knew that the young black guy had fucked Lisa the day before,that I had left while it was happening,but that I would've preferred to watch. She figured out before Lisa told her that we were going on to the larger city,still another couple of hours away,and that Lisa would be trolling for black men to satisfy her. She told Lisa that she knew she couldn't stay away from black sex for long without craving it. She knew all that because she had been the same as Lisa until it got the point that every time she got some,she got so sore she could hardly walk. We both doubted that last part,but that was the woman's story. Her husband had liked to watch too,before he passed away some years earlier.

She told Lisa that she had made quite an impression in the diner the night before and that she wouldn't have any difficulty hooking up with some fine black men there. She asked Lisa straight out if she usually went for the younger ones like the kid(Irma's word) from the day before,saying she knew a few younger,but grown men who would undoubtedly like to meet her,and a couple of older black men who could give her all she could handle,implying that they were hugely hung.

Lisa was understandably shocked,but still intrigued by what the old woman told her,and she was considering if we should go on,or stay. I wasn't sure what to think about the whole thing either,but I reminded Lisa what she had said in the diner,that she had a good feeling about the place,and thought she would always want to stop there every time we passed through.

Back