I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

We were literally just passing through when we noticed the picnic and decided to check it out.

There were two hundred or so people there,and it was a mixed crowd in terms of both age and ethnicity.

My dress wasn't risque,but as usual for me,offered ample opportunity for those who chose to take a closer look,a just-above-the-knee summer halter. Besides the dress,the only thing between me and the outside world was my thong panties. Most panties I wear these days reference my preference for black sex,and the ones I wore that day were no exception.

After an hour or so and several short,but pleasant encounters with several people,we became separated.

Some time later,beside a table under a gazebo that was some distance from the nearest other people,I was enjoying a conversation with a handsome black guy roughly half my age when I saw my hubby walking toward us.

After a brief introduction,our conversation continued. My hubby sat on top of the table behind me and I leaned against him as we talked and I concentrated on the black man. I can't remember what we talked about,but I know I was already getting worked up before I noticed my hubby had hold of the hem of my dress and was slowly raising it higher as he pulled my halter to the side with his other hand,eventually exposing one of my tits and my only half-covered pussy for the black man to see.

Last edited:
If there's a downside to returning to the indulgence of my twenties in my fifties,I haven't found it yet. It's absolutely exhilarating from my perspective. Sure,I'm older and a few details are different than back then,but there are no negatives in any of that. If anything,it's even better now. One reason I say that is because I've re-connected with several men I knew back then,and that's the consensus among them.

Hubby's with me 24/7 most of he time now,whereas I often had to tell him what happened after it happened back then. He's cut off right now,but I'll probably reward him with his sloppy seconds at some point. I always have. I give his cock a squeeze once in a while,just to make sure he's paying attention. He's always hard when I expect him to be hard,so he'll be ready to enjoy my sloppy pussy again when the time comes.

I'm finding adventure in familiar places. My moods vary,and I follow my instincts more than ever,even revealing my slutty tendencies in places where I didn't in the past.

In situations where I was wide open and dressed slutty in the past,I often turn it up a notch. Why? Because I want to,and because it's fun!

My cheeky shorts,near-nothing tops,and slutty dresses weren't as unexpected in my twenties as they sometimes are now. I suspect that it's because times have changed,and that expectations for a mature woman are different than for a twenty-something. My hubby's not easy to rattle,so I have to try harder,and I do.

Also,my commitment to black men started at a time when I perceived them to be at a disadvantage,which isn't usually the case now. Whether or not it was ever true,I used to think I was kind of an anomaly as a wife in an open marriage,or "hot wife" with a penchant for sex with black men. I'm still not sure how I feel about being seen as a participant in a "lifestyle". I try not to think about it a lot,because it seems that sometimes expectations of me are completely off the mark as to what I'm like and who I am.

Besides all that,I don't particularly like being described as "submissive". Being pigeon-holed into any category and expected to conform to a set of rules or expectations has never appealed to me. I'm a slut,a whore,consciously and intentionally. I'm easy for the right men,and I choose to behave submissively with them. From that perspective,I understand how I'm seen as being submissive. In a broader sense of the word,I'm not submissive,and anyone who would try to abuse me would quickly discover that I'm not. I've spent much of my life in the company of very capable men,and they've taught me how to protect myself.

In my relationship with my hubby,I always have it my way. We might be more like a typical cuckold couple now than in times past,as we've changed over the years. I don't think I'm overbearing,but I'm assertive and not shy when it comes to getting what I want. I like to rattle my hubby,get him off balance to a degree,and that's not always easy to do. The times and places I choose to fuck with his head are always of my choosing. I have to say that he's never attempted to control me,but it's more obvious now that he couldn't if he tried. To say I taunt him might be too strong a statement,but I often say, "watch this" ,as I tease and flirt in public and semi-public places,often places he might say are inappropriate if he had a say in it. He doesn't. I do what I want,when and where I want.

I'm still relatively restrained during the time we spend back home,with and near his family,but not completely. There aren't a lot of black men there,but there are a few. I don't have any permanent tattoos,and I don't wear any of my cuckold clothes when we're there,but I do dress more sexily there than I have in the past. One item that's constant for me is my spade belly ring. It stays where it belongs,no matter where I go. It's not usually conspicuous,but recently it was seen by a young black guy who's a friend of a family member. He undoubtedly knew what he was looking at,and I asked myself,would I? The answer is yes. It's just a matter of time.

Except for the time when we're back home,which isn't really much these days,I'm hanging with my hubby and black men. He goes with me everywhere I go. I've always had "inside" and "outside" clothes. That hasn't changed. Some of my "inside" clothes might get me arrested if I wore them in public,and I don't want that to happen. Aside from avoiding arrest,nothing's off the table. Cheeky shorts are still a favorite,but I'm even more top heavy now than I used to be,so I don't go bra-less as much anymore. Sewn-in-bra tops and halters are good alternatives,and ultra-mini dresses and "fuck me" heels are as effective as ever in getting men's attention,as is the "camel toe". In fact,the "camel toe" seems to have a more powerful effect on my hubby than almost anything. White or brightly colored tights,carefully hand-molded into my pussy so as to show my vulva clear as day,along with a sexy top and the right heels make him blush.

There has been plenty to talk about ,but one that stands out,we were on holiday in Fiji,Kim was looking fantastic and had many admirers,we booked a day at one of the islands where she could scuberdive,we boarded the boat where there were only a couple of others plus the boat crew four black Fijians,arriving at the island the crew set up the BBQ and diving gear Kim was the only one diving that day so she was taken to the other side by three guys and we stayed near the boat.
I had been there for around two hours so decided to go and see if Kim had finished her diving ,the walk took around half hour to where she was diving,as I approached the area all I could see was a hut but no people, I krept to the hut to see Kim on all fours she had all three guys deep in her,they took turns changing positions,she kept telling them to fuck her they were dripping in sweat she was loving each cock ,finally they all gave her three huge loads ,I walked back and waited for her return,she looked great and fucked on the way back one guy asked if they could do it again,she had them on four occasions.

There has been plenty to talk about ,but one that stands out,we were on holiday in Fiji,Kim was looking fantastic and had many admirers,we booked a day at one of the islands where she could scuberdive,we boarded the boat where there were only a couple of others plus the boat crew four black Fijians,arriving at the island the crew set up the BBQ and diving gear Kim was the only one diving that day so she was taken to the other side by three guys and we stayed near the boat.
I had been there for around two hours so decided to go and see if Kim had finished her diving ,the walk took around half hour to where she was diving,as I approached the area all I could see was a hut but no people, I krept to the hut to see Kim on all fours she had all three guys deep in her,they took turns changing positions,she kept telling them to fuck her they were dripping in sweat she was loving each cock ,finally they all gave her three huge loads ,I walked back and waited for her return,she looked great and fucked on the way back one guy asked if they could do it again,she had them on four occasions.
Great Story Give her a BELLS

Sitting in an airport waiting to board looking at this site Kim reminded me of a great night we had in Manchester UK some years ago.
We had booked dinner ,as we left our room I noticed Kim in a black pants suit high heels and a gold belt,as we ate she got up to visit the powder room ,I watched her walk,fuck,she was not wearing any panties and her ass cheeks were wobbling exposing the perfect apple ass ,on the return I could see her huge tits moving in the material,so did most men in the room.
She glowed knowing she had been noticed
We found a club to dance,so you can imagine her body was totally on show,she had several men wanting to dance with her,but she declined , at the bar there were three black men who had been watching Kim ,I fetched a ******* ,as I was waiting to be served one asked me if we would join them for drinks,I went back to our table and asked Kim if she would like to join the guys at the bar,we did and the evening started.
Kim danced with all three they took every opertunity to feel every part of her body so did she to them.
One asked if I would like to continue at there place as the bar was about to close,we all bourght take out and left for their house.
Kim looked fantastic and wanted there attention, over the next four hours she enjoyed each and every one ,I love watching her with black men ,these men did not object me being there.

Hubby here,

Lisa's insisting that I write an update,because she can't seem to get it done to her satisfaction. I've tried to help,but so far it hasn't worked. She says that for some time,she was able to write her thoughts and share some of her experiences,and it was easy. She's tried multiple times over the past few months,and she hasn't been happy with how it sounds when she reads it,so she deletes. I think she's trying too hard,and expecting too much from herself.

I might be quoting her often,because what she's saying describes what's happening with her better than anything I can say. Lisa's sense of humor is always present,and she enjoys teasing. She said it half jokingly,but this statement is genuinely heartfelt: "The only thing stopping me from being a teenage tramp,is that I've been out of my teens for some time now. That's how I feel. I'm there. I'm really there."

In real time,that statement describes her attitude of late. There have been times in the past when Lisa was naive in her sense of what onlookers knew or didn't,and whether or not anyone was paying attention to what she was up to. Not now. She's very aware and perceptive. She's just determined to do what she wants to do,and she refuses to be concerned with anything that might interfere or inhibit her ability to get her way.

I'll provide an example of what I mean,but first,I want to acknowledge that Lisa has always been a wonderful wife and partner. She worked like hell for years,after I left the army. During most of that time,she restrained herself as she saw necessary to accomplish what she set out to get done. She's always had an enormous appetite for sex,but she played the straight and narrow to a degree that kept that part of her personality hidden,except for occasional vacations.

She's more relaxed than ever,more daring,or maybe just simply unconcerned about what onlookers might think,no matter who that might be.

Example: Something she touched on briefly,but didn't explain. A few months ago,just after we arrived back home at my parent's house in time to get invited to a semi-formal event,Lisa was in the extra bedroom we use,getting dressed. One of our nephew's friends,an eighteen-year-old black guy,needed to change too. Not knowing that Lisa was in the bedroom,he hurried in and closed the door behind him. When he saw Lisa standing next to the bed,he froze in place. She was naked,except for her tiny thongs,and reaching for a dress she'd laid in the bed. Lisa,surprised,but pleased by both his appearance and the way he looked at her,put her finger to her lips to suggest that he stay quiet,then took her time to get the dress on,before turning for him to zip her up. She realized a while later that she'd not only given him a good viewing of her naked body,but that he'd also seen the spade belly ring in her navel.

It happens that that young man has an attraction for big tits. Our nephew finds humor in the fact that he asks when his hot aunt is coming back. Apparently,there's a young Hispanic woman whose bosom he admires,and he's compared Lisa's to hers,saying Lisa's is even better. We don't know much more than that,but the fact that they're talking about Lisa like that is a huge break from the past.

Lisa: "I doubt most people there have ever thought of me being sexual. I'm sure I always came across as a workaholic,and people probably think I'm nice and friendly and all,but most of them think I'm boring. They just don't know. I'm not boring,am I?"

On with the update. We're more mobile than ever. Much of our time is spent in a motor home. We've re-connected with several friends from our Army days and met some new ones as well. Our intention has been to live in such a way to provide Lisa with opportunity for sexual fulfillment. Our plan had to be changed in a major way after the house fire,but it's working well,even after that big setback.

We spend time in several places where we've lived in the past. I'm virtually always seen as being Lisa's chaperone,as she's often exceptionally friendly with other men,black men. She likes to explore "Historic Districts". Some might refer to all such places as being in the "hood",and perhaps they are,but neither of us have felt threatened. She emphasizes the importance of dressing "friendly". That sometimes requires being creative,as there have been some colder days recently,even in the south. Grey tights with her vulva not only visible,but prominent in the form of a distinct camel toe,topped off with a "cute snowbunny" sweatshirt is one such example. There's been some humor about the snowbunny on more than one occasion. If Lisa had been born a little farther north,she would've been a Canadian. She's lived mostly in the south for a long time,and has lost some of her northern accent. She sometimes fakes a strong "Southern Belle" accent when she's flirting and teasing,and says that coming south and meeting so many fine black men has turned her into a different kind of snowbunny. I think I understand what she means.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot over the years,and she's described many things that happened when I wasn't present. I've read some of the stories on here,and I'm not sure of my ability to write so colorfully as some people can. It's been very exciting for us,so I hope I can a satisfactory job of sharing some of our experiences. I'll change all names to protect the guilty:),and I'll wonder if any of them will read what I write,and recognize that it's about them.

Lisa has been a hot wife since day one of our marriage. She's a small,pretty brunette. She was almost skinny when she was younger,but she gained a few pounds in her forties. I doubt most people could guess she's a BBC slut based on her appearance,but she does very well with black men. She has a penchant for black men,and she's made black sex her niche.

Our/her experiences span a number of years. There have been several peaks and lulls in her activity because of family/job responsibilities,etc. They range from mild to wild too. I've been excited when she showed up late at a family gathering that was already under way,nervous,and obviously(to me) fresh-fucked. I knew she had been with a black friend/co-worker,and she carried a fresh load of his cum in her belly. I've also seen her gb'd several times.

One of my favorite things to do is to watch her flirt,then progress to full sex. I'm usually watching from a short distance, and anonymously to others. I'm an avid voyeur,and very stealthy. I've been watching many times when the men didn't know I was there.
My husband would watch me from a distance in a pub, while I was sitting at the bar in a short dress. Men buy me drinks and then excuse myself to go to the loo. My husband would follow me and both of us were so turned on, had me bend over the toilet, lift my shorty dress, no panties and fuck me doggy style. Pure pleasure.

One of the first things Lisa said to me when we first met that peeked my interest in her was after she blew off some steam,then decided to take a chance and open up to me: "I enjoy knowing that men want to fuck me. Sometimes I do things on purpose to make them want to fuck me. Sometimes it's men I know,but sometimes it's just men I see." Then the question to me: "What do you think about that,about me?"

That was years ago,but I haven't forgotten.

It's only occasionally that Lisa's strutting her stuff in the historic district has lead to actual sex,but it has happened. Now,as always,she has her comfort zones. It's more often than not near a military post,and or meeting friends of friends. Lisa genuinely likes men,particularly black men,and it shows. She repeatedly says that there's nothing complicated about any of it,and there isn't. She's just being herself. She's friendly and approachable. If she's putting on an act,it's clear to see that it's an act. She's flirtatious,daring,direct,and not complicated. She thinks many people overthink it in reference to white women and black men. According to Lisa,it couldn't be more simple. She has long held a preference for black men,so she looks to black men who catch her attention and smiles. That's always how it starts. Depending on the man and the situation,it can progress in a variety of ways from there,but it always starts with a smile.

She's smiling about what I just wrote now,saying that she's racked her brain trying to remember details that she thinks people might want to read about. Lisa: "Dressing sexily is fun,and it can get you the right kind of attention,but if you want black men to lust after you,smile at them and let them know you're interested. Do that,and your odds of getting laid by a black man go up 100%"

This is mere pondering in search of an answer for my own curiosity,as the end result is the same for me as for other's whose life events I've read about. To my recollection,for those who've gone to full cuckoldry,there's been a conscious decision by either one or both husband and wife to make it happen. I've read about wives cheating at first,then gaining their husband's approval,constituting their cuckold relationship. I'm happy and fortunate to be where I am at this point in my life,but I never planned for it,nor would I have expected it to happen as it did. The truth is that I've been a full-fledged cuckold for much longer than I've been willing admit.

Lisa and I differ somewhat on this point,but for me,it seems like it all just happened gradually and without me fully realizing what was happening as it happened

We started from a different place than any other couple I've known. Lisa was fucking other guys when we met,and she had no intentions of stopping. In fact,she was just getting started. She had a list of men in mind and fully intended to check them off one by one,always open to taking down another hard one here or there in the process,if it so happened. I wasn't about to try to stop her. In fact,I encouraged her to go for it,and she did!

Her going black was both coincidental and out of necessity,although she now accepts that it was her destiny. Coming upon our second year together,I had to leave her alone for several months while I was in training. Our closest neighbors were two single black men,and rest as they say is history. She says that if it hadn't happened then,that it would've happened anyway,because she was never apposed to black men. In her words:"I would've been with black men one way or another,and I would've learned that it's better for me,more natural with them than with other men. They like me more than other men do too. That's just the way it is. I was born for sex with black men,and they sense that with me. Who hits on me?"

After almost three years of Lisa being exclusively with black men around the clock,we moved on and continued our open marriage and experimented with swinging. Swinging seemed complicated,because of the personalities for one reason,and too many rules and discussions of rules for another. Lisa already knew then that I was happier when she was having her fun,and that I was already a full-fledged cuckold hubby. It didn't take long for her to be exclusively black again. Around that time was when we both knew for sure that she was never going back.

I watched from my perch at the bar,both excited and a little concerned that Lisa might be going a little too far with her "Over the Top" outfits. When the black guy helped her out of her coat in the back corner of the room,I heard audible gasps.

She stood there in heels that I personally think are a little gaudy. If she anticipates the response she wants from them,that's what matters more than ever. Her skirt was a black micro-mini that's not much wider than some belts I've seen,and I knew the tiny thongs she was wearing covered virtually nothing and were likely to have already been soaked. Such outfits have long been common in private settings,but haven't been worn in public or semi-public places until recently.

I scanned the room quickly to see who was paying attention. Only a couple of older black men at the other end of the bar,and the bartender,also a black man who knows Lisa well.

When I looked back to Lisa,I knew from her expression that she was already near orgasm. Her delight in displaying herself for black men close up is difficult to overstate. She hungers for their attention,an undeniable addiction dating back to her early years as an Army wife.

Her outfit was topped with what can best be described as an abbreviated tuxedo,providing support from each side,while barely concealing her nipples,and framing a cleavage lover's dream. Her tummy,again well-toned,a result of hours of agonizing exercise was adorned with a black spade in her navel that's a constant now,that night matched by a black choker,another black spade dangling prominently from it.

There was a moment of near silence,during which I saw Lisa inhale,pushing her tits upward as she anxiously waited for their approval.

I could almost feel the testosterone boiling as the the group shifted their positions,shielding Lisa and those immediately next to her from the view of those on the opposite side of the room.

Lisa was oblivious to everything beyond the touch of the men who surrounded her. She expressed no surprise as their hands went immediately to her most sensitive areas,and passionately returned their kisses,tasting several of their tongues one after the other,before one of the men lifted her.then lowered her onto his huge shaft,letting his pants dropped to the floor around his ankles. I saw the gaudy heels go behind the man's legs,Lisa struggling for support to complete his penetration.

I could hardly comprehend what was happening. I've watched Lisa in countless encounters with black men,knowing that after a certain point of intensity,she's oblivious to everything except the men who pleasure her,but never in such a populated place.

When the man lowered Lisa to the floor,another man instantly spun her around to push into her from behind. In that movement,I saw the glitter of white liquid as it fell to the floor. Lisa saw it too,and looked toward me for a split second before opening her mouth and nearly closing her eyes as the second cock was pushed into her from behind. She wobbled on the heels,other men helping to steady her as three more took in from behind in a quiet frenzy. There was music and other noises in the bar to partially conceal the sounds of their sex,but I heard all of it,including the hurried plans being made to take her somewhere to finish with her.

Lisa was ever so wobbly on those heels as she attempted to straighten her clothes and was helped back into her coat. It was obvious to everyone who watched,and many did,as Lisa was walked out of the bar,supported on both sides by black men,others and me trailing behind. I wondered if anyone besides me noticed the glistening streams of white on the insides of Lisa's legs and on the straps of the gaudy heels.

Nothing happened as a result of the young man discovering my "secret" as it is there,but there's always the next time.
I've heard plenty about this lately. My nephew thinks it's great that his black friend has a thing for his Aunt Lisa,and Lisa can barely contain herself because of the whole thing. It's opportunity knocking,she says. The kid's 19,old enough to need his balls drained,and he's already picked her to do it for him. Our nephew's going to really be proud of her after she does it. Wait and see,she says. "That will give them all something to talk about. Most people there think I'm boring,and I want to change their minds. It'll be good when they know about my black thing."

"You'll like it too. Trust me. If we could've stayed in Germany long enough for me to go home with one black baby and another in my belly like I wanted,they would've known,wouldn't they?"

My cheeky shorts,near-nothing tops,and slutty dresses weren't as unexpected in my twenties as they sometimes are now. I suspect that it's because times have changed,and that expectations for a mature woman are different than for a twenty-something. My hubby's not easy to rattle,so I have to try harder,and I do.

Also,my commitment to black men started at a time when I perceived them to be at a disadvantage,which isn't usually the case now. Whether or not it was ever true,I used to think I was kind of an anomaly as a wife in an open marriage,or "hot wife" with a penchant for sex with black men. I'm still not sure how I feel about being seen as a participant in a "lifestyle". I try not to think about it a lot,because it seems that sometimes expectations of me are completely off the mark as to what I'm like and who I am.

Besides all that,I don't particularly like being described as "submissive". Being pigeon-holed into any category and expected to conform to a set of rules or expectations has never appealed to me. I'm a slut,a whore,consciously and intentionally. I'm easy for the right men,and I choose to behave submissively with them. From that perspective,I understand how I'm seen as being submissive. In a broader sense of the word,I'm not submissive,and anyone who would try to abuse me would quickly discover that I'm not. I've spent much of my life in the company of very capable men,and they've taught me how to protect myself.

In my relationship with my hubby,I always have it my way. We might be more like a typical cuckold couple now than in times past,as we've changed over the years. I don't think I'm overbearing,but I'm assertive and not shy when it comes to getting what I want. I like to rattle my hubby,get him off balance to a degree,and that's not always easy to do. The times and places I choose to fuck with his head are always of my choosing. I have to say that he's never attempted to control me,but it's more obvious now that he couldn't if he tried. To say I taunt him might be too strong a statement,but I often say, "watch this" ,as I tease and flirt in public and semi-public places,often places he might say are inappropriate if he had a say in it. He doesn't. I do what I want,when and where I want.

I'm still relatively restrained during the time we spend back home,with and near his family,but not completely. There aren't a lot of black men there,but there are a few. I don't have any permanent tattoos,and I don't wear any of my cuckold clothes when we're there,but I do dress more sexily there than I have in the past. One item that's constant for me is my spade belly ring. It stays where it belongs,no matter where I go. It's not usually conspicuous,but recently it was seen by a young black guy who's a friend of a family member. He undoubtedly knew what he was looking at,and I asked myself,would I? The answer is yes. It's just a matter of time.

Except for the time when we're back home,which isn't really much these days,I'm hanging with my hubby and black men. He goes with me everywhere I go. I've always had "inside" and "outside" clothes. That hasn't changed. Some of my "inside" clothes might get me arrested if I wore them in public,and I don't want that to happen. Aside from avoiding arrest,nothing's off the table. Cheeky shorts are still a favorite,but I'm even more top heavy now than I used to be,so I don't go bra-less as much anymore. Sewn-in-bra tops and halters are good alternatives,and ultra-mini dresses and "fuck me" heels are as effective as ever in getting men's attention,as is the "camel toe". In fact,the "camel toe" seems to have a more powerful effect on my hubby than almost anything. White or brightly colored tights,carefully hand-molded into my pussy so as to show my vulva clear as day,along with a sexy top and the right heels make him blush.
I hadn't read this until now. Most of what Lisa wrote here is what I've been trying to say.

We're still stuck with the hubby,and I apologize for the redundancy in one or two of my last entries. The point to be made was that change is happening again. We talked just now,and Lisa considered trying to clarify a few things,but after some thought,decided that I should continue,even if it means her dictating what I should type. She wants me to explain that she's familiar with most of those men in the bar that night. She says she wouldn't have had the nerve to try it if she wasn't,and doesn't think it would be that easy to get away with in most places either.

She's with friends almost all the time now,including here,often during the day,and virtually every night. She says she does because she can. She's simply taking advantage of opportunity,and her priorities are in order. If that's a change,it's merely a reversion to times past. She slept with black men every night for long periods of time in the Army days too. That was usually because I wasn't there. It doesn't matter that I am now. Priorities.

To the question if the significant changes are a mood thing,her answer was thoughtful and not a simple yes or no. "Maybe partly a mood thing,but more than just that. We've spent much of our time together in an in between state. It has worked well,but I think we needed more structure in our relationship. I think that emphasis on priorities is necessary. Black men are my first priority. That's been true for a long time,but there's been some leeway in the past. No more. It's better this way,and if you don't see it now,you will pretty soon."

"Some of the change isn't limited to us,me,or my moods. Things are changing. I'm still not totally onto the lifestyle train. I was doing what I do before I was aware of a lifestyle,but...white women are taking on black men everywhere now,...young,old,in between,married and single. More are having black babies every day too. I so wish I had followed my instincts about that,instead of thinking what I thought was practically. I have very few regrets,but that's one. I'm not an anomaly now,and I need to be more aggressive to get my share. I'm not ready to step aside. You mentioned that the way I was in the bar and in a few other situations recently was different than in the past,less teasing,less movement. You said it's almost ritual-like,and I think you're on target. At first,it wasn't intentional. It was just the way I felt....standing before them,offering myself to them in an almost formal manner. I don't see it always being like that. It seems to happen only when there's more than two or three men. I realize that's getting kinda heavy,but I'm just following my feelings. When it feels like I should do it,I will."

"About back home....I don't want to be such a wallflower there anymore,and that kid who has the hots for me is an opportunity for me to change things. I don't plan to go out in public,hanging on him like with guys here and shock the town. He's hot! I'm sure we'll both enjoy it,and we both know young guys will talk. It will get some whispering started,and probably not more than that at first. There are a few hot black men there,and I'm hoping it might eventually provide more opportunity. Married women don't have to be boring,not even there. As for the black on white aspect,consider our two nieces. They're married to black guys and both have *******. Yes,even there. Capisce?"

Hubby here, Sharing Lisa with other men hasn't always meant extending the invitation through the morning coffee period on a regular basis as it does now. I'll admit that it's resulted in a few annoyances,because there seems to be so little time to discuss personal business,and matters than are still between the two of us,regardless of our lifestyle. One such matter is something Lisa's considering,and announced with several friends present without mentioning to me first. It's a relatively small thing that she's mentioned more than once in passing conversation,but only as a possibility. Now,it seems that Lisa's seriously considering getting a spade tattoo. She's never really liked tattoos very much,often saying that so many people who have them done don't seem to know when to stop,and go too far with them in her opinion. She expressed that opinion in her recent mention of it too,saying that if she gets one,it will only be one. It has to be pretty,contain a spade as it's focal point,and be in the right location. She got multiple suggestions on tattoo designs and locations,but her first idea was near her right ankle or on the top of her foot,and I won't be surprised if it appears there soon. She has several offers to take her to have it done. One offer came in a more private conversation after the group discussion of the subject. The last thing Lisa said was that she'll let him know as soon as she decides on the right one. She's obviously been looking at designs,and hasn't been inclined to include me. That would've been unlike Lisa until recently,but it's just another example of her expression of further independence. Nothing could be more personal that a permanent marking of one's body. It's her decision,and I respect that fact. If she goes through with it,I'm sure it will be pretty.

I've been told countless times how lucky I am to have a wife like Lisa,and I've never doubted for a second that it's true. Our relationship is probably as good as anyone's. In fact,it's probably better than most,but still not completely free of challenges or conflict.

What I'm talking about now is more a blessing than a curse,but it can sometimes be the latter.

Simply stated,Lisa has a tendency toward exhibitionism. I've always enjoyed that about her,and I expect I always will. Many other men have and do too. It's a little more complicated than that,but there's nothing to be added by trying to explain it in detail.

I'm generally a more private person,and more sensitive to settings,circumstances and environments.

There's more,but it can wait until later. I'm not being negative,and I have no intention to be. Lisa's point that some things are hard to put into words is one that she couldn't be more right about.

I thought I read everything that Lisa wrote on this thread as it was happening,but obviously I didn't. I went back over it quickly today,and if I missed anything this time,I don't think it was much. I think she did a good job,probably better than what I've done.

It's not of major importance,and I don't dispute her account of the way things happened,but I'll attempt to add some clarity to the subject of her face-sitting. I don't share the bi-sexual desires some that I've read about and seen evidence of on this site and other cuckoldry forums have. I won't knock anyone who does,but that's not me. However,Lisa and I have tried a number of things,done some experimenting. I'm not a cleaner,and I don't think I would want to experience the face-sitting often,but I'll have to say it's a turn-on having Lisa get that aggressive with me,and a bit of an ego trip to bring her to orgasm with my mouth and tongue after she's already been thoroughly fucked. The fact is that the more sex she gets,the easier she reaches orgasm,so maybe it's not worthy of a feather in my hat,but I'll take it anyway.

As for kissing her after she's been sucking cock...I wouldn't do it in our early years,and it bothered her. I got over it,and Lisa was emotionally moved by my effort. She saw it as my accepting her the way she is. My pushing her back even temporarily had been hurtful.

There are more points where I might be able to add something,not that I disagree with what she wrote,but maybe I can offer a different perspective.

I'll get back to it shortly. I have some concern that if I don't get it exactly right,it could get me a rare scolding when Lisa reads it. Maybe not. I'll take my chances.

Very recently,in the past several days,Lisa is spending more time "out" than ever before. I brought it on by stating the simple fact that I can hardly keep up with her. Her energy level is beyond belief. She says it not what it used to be,but I haven't seen any evidence of that. Her "You don't have to go" came quickly,so I suspect she saw the chance to be on her own with her men,and jumped at it. We've been through all sorts of phases,from being apart too much to possibly crowding each other sometimes. It's not a problem,just one of those things. I know where she is,generally speaking,and she's with men who can and will watch out for her.

Back