I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Lisa's impressed with what I've gotten down in the past several days. That's certainly good,but as for her comment about me making it look easy......well,so far maybe. I hope that's true as I go along. She's been making it easier by telling me what she wanted to write about,but couldn't get it done to her satisfaction.

I often take satisfaction in the fact that I'm a detail oriented person and don't usually miss or forget as much as some. That said,we can add another item to things I should've known,but either didn't remember or fully understand. The shoes. Lisa explained that she first started wearing the higher and more exotic shoes to try for a more "leggy" look,and when she noticed that black men favored them more than she expected,it gave her incentive to wear them more. As for my thinking that it's a recent change that hers are more noticeable? She thinks the newer styles are bolder than some in the past,and maybe she's gotten a little bolder too. Yeah,I'd say....

Lisa's right about daily distractions breaking your train of thought when you're trying to remember enough details and chronologically to the greatest degree possible to describe things that happened some time ago. Lisa herself is the biggest distraction for me,and that's not a bad thing. My best effort to portray Lisa as she is will ultimately fall short,because mere words are not enough to describe her. Rarely a dull moment here,and the few that are,are when she's out of sight.

Lisa didn't make the decision to stay in the small town in the low country easily,but we did stay.

It was unnerving almost to the point of being humiliating that Irma knew so much about us,but the fact remained that she was right on point.

Lisa's biggest hurdle to get over in accepting what Irma was suggesting was: Why was she doing it? There was little doubt that the older woman had the means to "grease the skids" so to speak for Lisa,but what was in it for her? Satisfaction in having some control? That's really the only answer we could come up with that made sense,especially because she seemed to have a lot of control over many things in that town.

The other side of the equation,and possibly the biggest factor was: What did we have to lose? Lisa knew that Irma's intent was flattery in talking about her advantages,mostly based on a number of black men in the town being interested in her,having seen her for an hour in the diner the previous night. But,that was real. Lisa had felt it herself. In Irma's words: "They(black men) know when a woman is open and receptive to them,and you showed them clearly that you are."

When Lisa went to the office to tell Irma that we would stay through Monday,she seemed pleased. She suggested that we move to a room that was upstairs on a corner because it was more private,but I soon learned the real reason why Irma had suggested that particular room. Thanks again Irma.

Irma also asked Lisa about her feelings about men's ages,reminding Lisa that she hadn't answered the first time. Lisa told her that she didn't see any reason why age should matter. Lisa thought Irma had been thinking strongly about something before she told her that if she would like,she could introduce her to several men,and that she didn't have to feel obligated to go any further with any of them. That would be up to Lisa,and according to how they got along,but that they would of course know that Lisa favored black men. That's how Irma and some others there talked about people's tendencies toward interracial sex. They used the word "favor" instead of liked or preferred. I suppose it's irrelevant. It's just something I noticed there that I don't remember hearing people say in other places.

Irma also filled Lisa in on the staff and daily happenings. A lot of the patrons of the motel were construction workers who worked on cable and pipeline projects in the area,so there were more men than women. However,there were also travelers with families too,so during the daytime,there would often be ******* at the pool. The pool area was fenced by a tall privacy fence,and could be locked from the inside. It was normal for people to have their stereo boxes out there and be dancing and partying at night after all of the ******* were gone. As long as it didn't get too loud,nobody usually complained. Irma made mention of Lisa's pale complexion,saying she obviously wasn't one to lay out in the sun,but that if she wanted to go to the pool at night she might find it interesting,especially if she liked to dance. Lisa lit up on that suggestion,thanked Irma,and told her she would certainly check it out. The pool area had a lock that could be locked from the inside?

Brenda,the thirty-ish blonde housekeeper had a boyfriend who was black. They often argued,and she sometimes played around with other men when he wasn't around. She could get mouthy sometimes if she had one too many beers,but it was better to overlook it,because she was really OK. She also told Lisa that Penny had eyes for me. Neither of us had seen Penny yet. I was going to try to tell what happened there without mentioning Penny,but Penny was there and impossible to ignore.

Back to the present: Something here that's impossible to ignore too. It's still a little swollen,greasy,and bigger than I expected. It's not altogether different from the picture,but different enough to be a one-of-a-kind Queen of Spades Butterfly. It's head is a distinctive black spade with a crown atop,and it's antennae form a Q before dropping down.

Last edited:
As Lisa's conversation with Irma came to a close,Irma asked if Lisa would mind doing her a favor. She needed a couple of errands done. Lisa readily said that she wouldn't mind,and Irma told Lisa take to her car,because the first stop was to get gas. She told Lisa where to go,and explained that they still pump it for her there,and they would charge it to her account. Lisa wouldn't have to get out of the car. The second stop was at the grocery store where I had turned around a day earlier. Irma had an order in for her produce. It should be ready to pick up and Lisa was to get it directly from the produce manager. Lisa was back at the room in little more than half an hour,once again ecstatic over how friendly everybody in the town was to her. She was wearing a skimpy summer dress that would've encouraged me to be extra friendly to her too.

The phone was ringing in the upstairs room when we went through the door for the first time. Lisa answered,and it was Irma saying there was someone in the office who wanted to meet her. I told Lisa that I would finish bringing everything up from the other room while she went to meet her next black stud. She made a quick check in the mirror before heading downstairs,stopping for a second at the door to toss her dress tail up,giving me a quick peak at her bare ass decorated by the bright strip of the tiny thongs she wore,while looking over her shoulder at me with that "Eat your heart out" look.

When I went back outside I saw what I was sure was the reason Irma had suggested we move to that room. There were trees on that side of the motel,and there was an opening between the branches of the closest tree on that corner of the building that gave me a clear view down into the pool area. I walked to the opposite end of the balcony and back to confirm what I thought on first look. Because of the trees and the position of the maintenance shed,that was the only place where anyone could look down into the pool area.

I got back to the room out front just in time to see Lisa and a tall black guy who I guessed to be about her age going into the room nearest the office.

It took one more trip for me to get all of our things from the other room,and on the last one I saw Irma at the office door motioning for me to come to her. That was my first real conversation with Irma,and it went very well. She was smiling as she asked me how I liked the view from the upstairs room. I answered that I liked the view of the pool. She paused for a moment,then told me that I was going to see something I would like even better. Irma had a naughty glimmer in her eyes,and I couldn't help but to think that she looked far prettier than other women her age. She really stopped having sex? I was sure that there were plenty of men who would still want to sink their cocks into her,myself included. Knowing that she was an older,taller version of my Lisa in as far as their sexual preferences was enough for me to want to fuck her. As I was thinking about Irma,she was telling me that Lisa had gotten very popular with the black men in town,especially considering that she had only been there for twenty-four hours,then adding that with her looks and personality,it wasn't surprising. Then she asked me if Lisa had the energy to match her attitude,saying that Lisa gave the impression of being ready for anything,...No fear or reservations. I confirmed that Lisa's exactly as she appears to be,....Full Throttle

Just as I was about to go back upstairs,Irma asked me if I had a screwdriver. I told her that I was sure I had one in a toolbox we kept in the trunk of the car,and that I would be right back with it. Irma stopped me,saying,..."No,..there are two screws on the bottom corners of the mirror that's above the dresser in the room you're in. You'll have to move the dresser back a little to get to them. Take those screws out,then lift the mirror up and off of the hangers at the top,and you'll find what I want you to find. I already gave Lisa the key for the next room. Both are your's while you're here."

There was no reason to hurry to look behind the mirror,because I already knew what would be there. The marks where two branches had been cut from the tree at the corner of the pool area years earlier were still visible. Husbands of wives such as Irma and Lisa will go to great lengths to watch them fucking,and the man did own the motel. I got a screwdriver from the tool kit in the car and took it upstairs.

Lisa had been gone for well over an hour when she came back upstairs,hair mussed,sweaty and smelling of sex. Tyler had been a BIG guy,much bigger than the young guy the day earlier. He had been eager to get hold of Lisa before the others got to her,and he had used her pretty hard. It had been months since Lisa had been fucked like that by a well-hung black guy,and it had the effect of taking her yet another notch hotter than she had already been due to the attention she was getting and the possibilities she saw there. Tyler worked for Irma,and seemed to know a lot about everyone in town. He told Lisa that he collected the money from Irma's laundromats and other vending machines,and kept everything in good working order. Lisa was well pleased with his maintenance skills.

Lisa pulled her soaked thongs off and tossed them at me before lying on the bed and spreading her legs to show me her gaped pussy. Tyler had indeed been a big man!

Lisa told me I needed to get it quick,because she had a date with a friend of Irma's,an older man before dinner.

For any man who has never experienced what it's like to fuck a woman after she has already been fucked really good,I strongly recommend that you try it. Fresh pussy is highly overrated.

I removed the screws from the bottom and turned the lights off before removing the mirror to find exactly what I expected to be there. The two-way mirror in the wall was dirty from years of obscurity,and I didn't have what I would need to clean it. I figured that if I hurried,I could get down to the car to get glass cleaner and paper towels and get back to clean the mirror before Lisa and the man they called Big Joe got to the room next door.

I walked fast,trying to hurry without drawing attention to myself. I almost succeeded in doing that,except that a petite and pretty black woman I had seen coming out of the office earlier saw me and was looking at me curiously. Trying to act casual,I smiled at her,she smiled back,and I kept moving.

Being that it's Lisa's wish for me to write about the time in the low country,I've been thinking a lot about how different our relationship has been at different times and how we've changed as individuals or haven't. Some things have stayed very much the same,and some have changed noticeably. Lisa's more assertive,or maybe I should say that she's more consistently assertive than ever with me and in the way she's insisting on keeping her passion for black men up front all the time. In her relationships with black men,I think she's more passive,more submissive than ever. I'll eventually get around to explaining why I think that,but after I finish what she wants me to write about,the things she wanted to write,but couldn't get it down to her satisfaction.

Lisa told me afterward that Big Joe was the owner of the service station where Irma sent her to fill her car with gas. He'd been standing near the passenger side of Irma's Cadillac watching as two of his employees filled Irma's gas tank and gave her car a quick check as if it were back in the old days. What Big Joe had been checking was Lisa,or more precisely the hem line on her dress that was very near her tiny thongs. Lisa sensed that he liked what he saw,and she knew why Irma had sent her there.

Lisa had no idea that I was watching when she and Joe entered the room next to ours. I wasn't keeping the mirror a secret from her,but things had been moving too fast that day for me to get a chance to tell her about it. The focus was on Lisa and her focus was on black sex,the primary reason why we were there. Everything was going great for her and she was on a roll. I love seeing her like that,and I never want to interrupt her momentum in any way or with anything. Watching is my thing. Lisa will often do things to accommodate me when she knows I'm watching,but that's secondary to her having her needs and those of her sex partners fulfilled.

Joe was a really big man,well over six feet tall,broad-shouldered and probably around three hundred pounds. He might have been slightly overweight,but considering that he was in his sixties,many men had reason to envy his physical condition.

Joe took a seat in a cushioned chair to the left of where I was watching through the two-way mirror and almost out of my view. I couldn't hear anything,but I surmised from Lisa's stance a few feet in front of him and beside the bed that he wanted a good look at her while she undressed for him. Lisa's always gotten that request often. She still does and it literally thrills her to present herself to men in that way. In her words,"Being fucked by hot black men is paramount,but just knowing they want to fuck me is a really big deal in it'self for me. It's hard to describe. I just love the feeling."

Lisa does "Betty Boop" in a way that both Max Fleischer and Esther Jones could be proud of,and I've always thought it fitting that she does it exclusively for black men. She's been doing that act since Curt was coaching her in ways to be seductive. It's sure to please and never gets old. That's what Big Joe saw,Lisa's bedside version of Betty Boop stripping for sex,followed by a few minutes of spread eagle masturbation while she waited for him to get undressed.

Clearly impressed,visibly animated and completely naked,Joe's size was more apparent as he laid beside Lisa than when he had been standing. Instead of facing Joe on the bed to kiss him,it was necessary for Lisa to raise herself off the bed and slide onto his chest,which she managed gracefully and in what seemed to be one fluid motion. Seeing Lisa eagerly offering the older black man her mouth and watching her body respond to his touch as he gripped one cheek of her ass in his big hand,his fingers barely touching her steaming pussy,a mechanical term comes to my mind,"spring loaded". Lisa is more often than not "instant on,boiling hot". I've seen her simmer,but that's the exception when it happens,not the rule.

The bathroom light and one table lamp being on gave me a near ideal view,albeit one dimensional,from the foot end of the bed. I've heard it many times from Lisa as well as other sources,common knowledge and so on that a man's physical size isn't a reliable indicator of his cock size. OK. I understand and believe that's true,but with Joe it was. When Lisa went down and lifted his cock to give him her best effort at oral foreplay,I saw what looked like a blunt object,a large cylinder that was about the thickness of a beer can in diameter and as long as two stacked together.

Lisa told me afterward that Joe's cock was nearly identical in size to Victor's,whose cock had spoiled her,made her a size queen when she was barely twenty years old and addicted her to black sex for the rest of her life.

If I would've had the choice of watching Lisa's face or the view I had from the foot end of the bed,it would've been a difficult choice for me to make. I'm always amazed at how Lisa takes huge cocks into her body,literally wrapping herself around them,enveloping them. It's almost as if she melts onto them. When she positioned herself above Joe's cock,it appeared that the only difficulty was fitting the blunt head of it into her pussy. Once she succeeded doing that,she made the rest look relatively easy. They fucked more slowly than I've seen with most men,first her riding,then missionary. Joe was obviously conscious of his size and considerate of Lisa,but he finished fucking her in prone position,leaving no doubt that she was taking it all as he emptied himself into her. I love Lisa very much. I'm always proud of her,and never more proud than when I see her like that,at her very best.

Lisa was in a hurry to get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. I wanted to tell her that I had just watched her with Joe,but it would have to wait. I'm getting the same feeling often now as I had then,like there's never enough time,or something I want to address just doesn't fit into the flow of things that are happening. I'm not complaining. It's always good times when it happens. I'm just saying......

Lisa was in the shower when the phone rang. When I answered it,I heard Irma's voice and expected her to ask for Lisa. Instead,Irma asked me if I would mind if she took Lisa to dinner,just the two of them. She explained that she wanted to introduce Lisa to some men,and that it might be more relaxed if I wasn't there. She said she would have Penny bring a good meal from the diner,and that she knew Penny would enjoy having dinner with me. I was about to ask who Penny was when Irma asked if I had found the secret in the wall. When I answered that I had,she laughed,then told me to tell Lisa that she would be ready to go as soon as Lisa could get dressed and get downstairs.

Lisa was colorful when she left to go to the diner with Irma. She went all out on her makeup,eyes,rouge,the works. Short blue mini skirt that was about the same color as faded denim but much softer,one of my all time favorites,a yellow tank top that did nothing to conceal her tits,red thong panties and those cork platform heels. It was clear to me that she was dressed up for black men,but of course,I knew that. If I hadn't known her and just saw her out,would I have thought the same? Yes,probably. She's right that she's worn such shoes for a long time,but those were tan or neutral,whereas some she wears now are bright red,blue,yellow,and silver.

She mentioned that Big Joe was indeed big. Oh yeah?

She had known that Irma wanted to take her out alone and that she would be calling me to make sure it was okay. OK? Of course. She also knew that Penny was going to bring dinner for us. She had ordered for me,and told me I would love what she ordered. Who's Penny? "You're really going to like Penny",she said.

This came last night,and I can't say it was really a surprise. The way things have been going,I kind of expected it. Black men have had priority with Lisa for many years,but something's different now. I've already been cut off for several months,but that's happened before. It was over a year once,but Lisa says it's final now. "I'm black only now,and forever,no exceptions. OK?"

Lisa hadn't been gone for more than half an hour if that when there was a knock on the door. I don't remember what I was expecting,or if I had really thought about it enough to expect anything. I was so intensely excited about everything that was going on with Lisa that I wasn't thinking about anything else,until I opened that door.

I had seen her a couple of times,once from a distance and again in the dark. I could tell that she was pretty,but my judgement of her beauty had fallen far short of what I saw in front of me when I opened that door. She was drop dead gorgeous! A little over five feet tall,a little over a hundred pounds,and everything in the right place.

She held a good-sized wicker basket in front of her. "Picnic?" she said as I gathered my senses enough to take the basket from her and usher her inside. "Penny's the name,so don't even think about Penelope. No Penelope here,and there never was. Real name's Francis,which isn't much better than Penelope. They called me Fran in school,and that's okay,but I like Penny better,don't you?" I learned that Penny could go long periods of time without saying a word and just be there looking pretty,which was easy for her. But when she talked,it was something like three paragraphs in less than thirty seconds,often containing multiple questions which she seldom gave me a chance to answer.

"Miss Irma and your wife want to make sure you're not hungry or neglected,so they sent me to see after you. I actually put that last word in myself,but I cleared it with her,I mean your wife,first. I don't want anybody hatin' on me here,so I asked her if it would be alright if we hang out together. You got yourself one brotha lovin' white girl there,and she's gettin' lots of attention here,so I don't think she's paying much attention to you anyway. She liked my idea,cause she smiled and told me she thought you would really like me. She right?"

How could anyone not like Penny? She was as sweet as sugar and really easy on the eyes. She chose the name "Penny" for herself,because of her complexion. She was an African American Beauty if I've ever seen one,but to call her black would be inaccurate. Her skin was the color of copper,very much like a brand new penny,and if she had even a minor flaw in her appearance,I never saw it.

The meal that Lisa had ordered for me was a mountain of fried fish and shrimp,enough cholesterol in one meal to cause a massive heart attack,but it was really good. Penny had a chef's salad,and we both had sweet iced tea. We ate and talked. Lisa had been right. I really liked Penny.

I used to think I was good at reading Lisa's moods and understanding why she thinks and does most things as she does. Not so much anymore. The latest example has me wondering if she's being influenced by someone or something that I'm not seeing. She's had a good amount of spades jewelry and clothing for at least a couple of years. She's probably worn all of it at some time or another,but with the exception of some of the thongs,the only thing that she's worn a lot is her spade belly ring. She's been adamant about wearing it full time since she got it,and she recently got a new one that's different so she can switch them out. She bought a lot more of that stuff lately and she's wearing it all the time. The tattoo plus all this other stuff? She said the tattoo is for showing her commitment. I got that,sort of. At least I think I understand how she thinks about it. She's never had difficulty in attracting or communicating with black men. When I suggested that all of it together might be an overkill,she shrugged and told me she likes wearing it a lot. ?

My first time with Penny was a pleasure and informative as well. Penny wasn't a native of the town. She had come there with her ex-boyfriend,gotten into trouble,and ended up in jail. It was his trouble,but Penny was charged too,because she was with him. Irma had bailed her out of jail and paid for her lawyer,the same as she had done for Brenda a couple of years earlier. Penny was working in the motel and diner and keeping her head down while she paid Irma back. She had no intention of staying in that town any longer than she had to,and wouldn't date or get involved with anyone who lived there. She had been a dancer,and planned to go back to dancing once she paid Irma what she owed her and could legally leave town. I got a promise of a free lap dance just for showing up anywhere she worked,but as it happened I didn't have to wait long or go anywhere to collect on that promise.

Penny hadn't been gone for long when Lisa came into the room laughing,but also red-faced and clearly embarrassed about something. When I asked her what was going on,she turned to show me the back of her skirt. It had a wet spot the size of a softball on it where Big Joe's cum had been leaking out of her. She hadn't known about it until Irma told her on the way back to the motel. Irma found humor in it too,and told Lisa not to worry about it. Lisa told me she had sat on the toilet for a long time letting it run out,because she had known that he pumped a huge amount of cum into her. Then Lisa started telling me about how huge Big Joe's cock was. While she was telling me about it,I was busy pulling the dresser back and taking the mirror off the wall. The bathroom light had been left on in the next room,and the look on Lisa's face when she saw the two-way mirror was priceless! Her jaw dropped and she was speechless for a while before saying...."Wow!...He....Irma's husband had to have been quite a character. She misses him a lot,and she misses her youth. Every time she introduces me to someone,she says:This is my young friend,Lisa. She has all the material things,all the money she could ever need,and then some,but she doesn't like being old and a widow. She has a lot of friends. Everybody really likes her,and it's easy to understand why. She's really nice,and she's still hot looking too! Can you imagine what fun they must have had together?"

I used to think I was good at reading Lisa's moods and understanding why she thinks and does most things as she does. Not so much anymore. The latest example has me wondering if she's being influenced by someone or something that I'm not seeing. She's had a good amount of spades jewelry and clothing for at least a couple of years. She's probably worn all of it at some time or another,but with the exception of some of the thongs,the only thing that she's worn a lot is her spade belly ring. She's been adamant about wearing it full time since she got it,and she recently got a new one that's different so she can switch them out. She bought a lot more of that stuff lately and she's wearing it all the time. The tattoo plus all this other stuff? She said the tattoo is for showing her commitment. I got that,sort of. At least I think I understand how she thinks about it. She's never had difficulty in attracting or communicating with black men. When I suggested that all of it together might be an overkill,she shrugged and told me she likes wearing it a lot. ?
Well,well.......Have I finally found what really pushes this man's buttons? Anything goes as long as it's within guidelines that are deemed to be appropriate? As judged by who? I know the answer to that question now. No matter who or what might have decided what was appropriate in the past,the Army,workplace etiquette,whatever,that's past. I decide for myself now. It's entirely up to me and I like wearing IR Cuckold stuff,particularly the spade. It's very sexy and I feel sexy wearing it. I've gotten compliments from people who obviously didn't know the symbolism behind it,and most of those who do know think it's sexy too. Get used to it.

The party at the pool had already started by the time Lisa got freshened up and ready to go. I had been watching the crowd gather from my strategic corner of the balcony and trying to decide whether to go down there myself or just watch from there. There were more people there than I expected,given the size of the motel. When I shared that thought with Lisa,she told me that some locals who were not motel guests were going to be there too. I guessed that the crowd consisted of at least half black men,a detail that always pleased Lisa.

Lisa wore a white half top that was virtually see-through,a white mini skirt that actually wasn't a skirt at all,but a swimsuit cover-up,and orange thong panties. I thought the ensemble was a bit on the bold side for the situation,even for Lisa,but I didn't say anything. Looking at her dressed like that and looking downstairs at what she was walking into made my heart race. I told her that I would wait a while before going down and give her plenty of space once I got there. She thanked me with a quick kiss and told me not to forget about Penny. There was no chance that I would forget about Penny.

Back