Husband doesn't seem interested in sex

If your man is mobile get him active. Try to get him to join a gym and encourage 8 hrs of sleep. This is so important for testosterone and sexual health. Sleep/recovery is necessary.

Lately, my 44 year old husband seems to have no interest in sex. He had surgery on his shoulder almost a year ago. He claims pain is the reason but it's been 11 months since the surgery. He does work kind of long hours but even after a 2-3 hour "nap" he is not energized for sex. We have had many kid free weekends and all we do is sit around. He used to say to me "find us someone to fuck." Not anymore. I am horny, all the time lately. There are some days all I can think about is a fat cock in my wet pussy and I even tell him straight up I am horny, yet he comes home, has dinner and promptly falls asleep on the couch. I thought maybe he was cheating but his routine has not changed, and his nephew now works with him so cheating would not be an option as they carpool together. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel guilty asking to have a playdate instead of trying to entice him to fuck me but I am getting tired of always initiating things just to be turned down. I am too young to give sex up. I almost feel like cheating but I do not want the guilt. He is a good man. I just don't know how much more patience I can have for this situation.
Also, yes, I have talked to him about this, and he uses pain as his excuse or "You don't come to bed with me." He goes to bed very early and while that is true, there are many nights I go to bed with him, and nothing happens.
I’m sorry for the situation that you are in. Fast forward, 21 years and that’s where I am. For 20 years I remained celibate. Hard to fathom but true. I tried talking to him and cajoling him to see a doctor which eventually he did. He has never told me what the doctor said. I tried beautiful lingerie, only to not even be looked at. It’s a tough situation. My husband is also a good guy but I finally gave up. So I had an affair and fell in love, with a married man. Highly not an intelligent thing to do. As I’m still heartbroken at the conclusion of this affair. So definitely not a smart idea. I’m not young but I also don’t want to see another 20 years go by without sex. I have decided to engage in sex, not randomly, but not to fall in love , as I couldn’t withstand another heartbreak. I’m also at a point where I don’t carry guilt. But I shall do this quietly , without remorse. Each of us are in difficult positions, and it is a morally difficult but personal choice. I feel my husband may be asexual and don’t want to hurt him by belaboring my point, which may do further emotional damage to him. I cannot advise you but I’m here to be supportive of any decision that you make.

I’m sorry for the situation that you are in. Fast forward, 21 years and that’s where I am. For 20 years I remained celibate. Hard to fathom but true. I tried talking to him and cajoling him to see a doctor which eventually he did. He has never told me what the doctor said. I tried beautiful lingerie, only to not even be looked at. It’s a tough situation. My husband is also a good guy but I finally gave up. So I had an affair and fell in love, with a married man. Highly not an intelligent thing to do. As I’m still heartbroken at the conclusion of this affair. So definitely not a smart idea. I’m not young but I also don’t want to see another 20 years go by without sex. I have decided to engage in sex, not randomly, but not to fall in love , as I couldn’t withstand another heartbreak. I’m also at a point where I don’t carry guilt. But I shall do this quietly , without remorse. Each of us are in difficult positions, and it is a morally difficult but personal choice. I feel my husband may be asexual and don’t want to hurt him by belaboring my point, which may do further emotional damage to him. I cannot advise you but I’m here to be supportive of any decision that you make.
I'm in a similar situation with my wife.

Lately, my 44 year old husband seems to have no interest in sex. He had surgery on his shoulder almost a year ago. He claims pain is the reason but it's been 11 months since the surgery. He does work kind of long hours but even after a 2-3 hour "nap" he is not energized for sex. We have had many kid free weekends and all we do is sit around. He used to say to me "find us someone to fuck." Not anymore. I am horny, all the time lately. There are some days all I can think about is a fat cock in my wet pussy and I even tell him straight up I am horny, yet he comes home, has dinner and promptly falls asleep on the couch. I thought maybe he was cheating but his routine has not changed, and his nephew now works with him so cheating would not be an option as they carpool together. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel guilty asking to have a playdate instead of trying to entice him to fuck me but I am getting tired of always initiating things just to be turned down. I am too young to give sex up. I almost feel like cheating but I do not want the guilt. He is a good man. I just don't know how much more patience I can have for this situation.
Also, yes, I have talked to him about this, and he uses pain as his excuse or "You don't come to bed with me." He goes to bed very early and while that is true, there are many nights I go to bed with him, and nothing happens.

Sounds like me when my testosterone was low. Trt is an amazing thing

Back