Husband doesn't seem interested in sex

Lately, my 44 year old husband seems to have no interest in sex. He had surgery on his shoulder almost a year ago. He claims pain is the reason but it's been 11 months since the surgery. He does work kind of long hours but even after a 2-3 hour "nap" he is not energized for sex. We have had many kid free weekends and all we do is sit around. He used to say to me "find us someone to fuck." Not anymore. I am horny, all the time lately. There are some days all I can think about is a fat cock in my wet pussy and I even tell him straight up I am horny, yet he comes home, has dinner and promptly falls asleep on the couch. I thought maybe he was cheating but his routine has not changed, and his nephew now works with him so cheating would not be an option as they carpool together. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel guilty asking to have a playdate instead of trying to entice him to fuck me but I am getting tired of always initiating things just to be turned down. I am too young to give sex up. I almost feel like cheating but I do not want the guilt. He is a good man. I just don't know how much more patience I can have for this situation.
Also, yes, I have talked to him about this, and he uses pain as his excuse or "You don't come to bed with me." He goes to bed very early and while that is true, there are many nights I go to bed with him, and nothing happens.

So 1st question is what would you like to do about your feelings.

2nd question: Do you care about his feelings if he finds out you are looking to fuck another?

3rd question: Is this just fulfill a need or an ongoing affair?

So 1st question is what would you like to do about your feelings.

2nd question: Do you care about his feelings if he finds out you are looking to fuck another?

3rd question: Is this just fulfill a need or an ongoing affair?
He already knows I fuck other people. He gave me permission but I want to still fuck him. I miss the intimacy.

Lately, my 44 year old husband seems to have no interest in sex. He had surgery on his shoulder almost a year ago. He claims pain is the reason but it's been 11 months since the surgery. He does work kind of long hours but even after a 2-3 hour "nap" he is not energized for sex. We have had many kid free weekends and all we do is sit around. He used to say to me "find us someone to fuck." Not anymore. I am horny, all the time lately. There are some days all I can think about is a fat cock in my wet pussy and I even tell him straight up I am horny, yet he comes home, has dinner and promptly falls asleep on the couch. I thought maybe he was cheating but his routine has not changed, and his nephew now works with him so cheating would not be an option as they carpool together. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel guilty asking to have a playdate instead of trying to entice him to fuck me but I am getting tired of always initiating things just to be turned down. I am too young to give sex up. I almost feel like cheating but I do not want the guilt. He is a good man. I just don't know how much more patience I can have for this situation.
Also, yes, I have talked to him about this, and he uses pain as his excuse or "You don't come to bed with me." He goes to bed very early and while that is true, there are many nights I go to bed with him, and nothing happens.
Definitely test levels have dropped plus pain and depression will accompany that

Back