Need opinions.

So my husband has a black friend he’s known for a long time now. He’s really nice, and we’ll mannered. Only thing is that he’s not that great to look at. Only his face, as mean as that sounds. His body is nice, and he’s got abs and very built. Husband told me he had a huge dick, and I’m inclined to believe it. I’ve kind of seen the impression of it slightly. I’ve been wanting to kind of test the waters but I really don’t know if I’ll be horny with me not being all that attracted by his face. I wonder if the rest of his muscles and tattoos will overshine his face. Btw, no he’s not but ugly and I’m not that mean…I just don’t find his face attractive.

So my husband has a black friend he’s known for a long time now. He’s really nice, and we’ll mannered. Only thing is that he’s not that great to look at. Only his face, as mean as that sounds. His body is nice, and he’s got abs and very built. Husband told me he had a huge dick, and I’m inclined to believe it. I’ve kind of seen the impression of it slightly. I’ve been wanting to kind of test the waters but I really don’t know if I’ll be horny with me not being all that attracted by his face. I wonder if the rest of his muscles and tattoos will overshine his face. Btw, no he’s not but ugly and I’m not that mean…I just don’t find his face attractive.
Go for his cock , close your eyes and enjoy his big cock

If I may offer... in the Marines there was a phrase we'd use when confronted with the same quandary.... put a flag over her face and fuck for Old Glory. In this case, obviously, his face... and go from there. You're welcome, now go get some!

If I may offer... in the Marines there was a phrase we'd use when confronted with the same quandary.... put a flag over her face and fuck for Old Glory. In this case, obviously, his face... and go from there. You're welcome, now go get some!
Hahahaha that’s hilarious, and I’ll absolutely keep that in mind. Thanks for the laugh, and likely very good advice hun!

So try the ugly man once if work don't come through...getting the bbc meat is the priority? Never mind his face, ride him reverse cowboy if necessary!
Sent him a text earlier, and waiting to hear from him. I feel like he doesn’t know what to say. Lol All I said was “hey there, it’s Jamie. What r u into?”

Jamie:
Just imagine for a second whether he could possibily turn out to be the best fuck of your life. Would you not want seconds? I say, take a chance and see where this leads. There must be a reason why your hubby is friends with him. Start with developing a friendship and just maybe you'll find a big reason to get laid. A "nice, well-mannered" man is hard to come by. Maybe you should give him a chance.

Jamie:
Just imagine for a second whether he could possibily turn out to be the best fuck of your life. Would you not want seconds? I say, take a chance and see where this leads. There must be a reason why your hubby is friends with him. Start with developing a friendship and just maybe you'll find a big reason to get laid. A "nice, well-mannered" man is hard to come by. Maybe you should give him a chance.
Agree with you 100%. I sent him a text a bit ago already, and just waiting to hear back. I’m sure he’s nervous, and wondering why I messaged him. You’re right btw he hasn’t had much

Back