Need opinions.

What would be worse is not only an ugly face but can't fuck worth a damn. With a face like his does he look like he gets much action? Also there may be more to him than a face

Damn I was so busy getting dolled up, I hadn’t even noticed he responded lol He said “Hey Jamie, I think you have the wrong #, this is Keith”
Lmao well at least he got back to me

We definitely do. No doubt about that. I think I can overcome the face, if he’s even attracted to me. It’s just new not being completely attracted to someone I’m eyeing…
Just let him fuck you doggy style that way you won’t see his face lol
Besides when he is pounding you you are going to have your eyes closed from all the passion 👍🏽

So my husband has a black friend he’s known for a long time now. He’s really nice, and we’ll mannered. Only thing is that he’s not that great to look at. Only his face, as mean as that sounds. His body is nice, and he’s got abs and very built. Husband told me he had a huge dick, and I’m inclined to believe it. I’ve kind of seen the impression of it slightly. I’ve been wanting to kind of test the waters but I really don’t know if I’ll be horny with me not being all that attracted by his face. I wonder if the rest of his muscles and tattoos will overshine his face. Btw, no he’s not but ugly and I’m not that mean…I just don’t find his face attractive.
Physical attraction is important because it leads to greater physical intimacy and sexual chemistry. Unlike relationships where additional features matters, booty calls are strictly about physical attraction and dick size. If an ugly face puts you off, I honestly can't see his tattoos, muscles or dick compensating for it. There are always women who are more than willing to fuck hideous-looking men, but apparently you're not one of them. From your description, you seem already sexually alienated, so even if the the guy packs a 9-inch anaconda in his pants, I doubt you'll reach an orgasm or event enjoy fucking him with such a facial repulsiveness.

At the end of the day, what's the point of having sex with a BBC who you're not attracted to, when there are so many other alpha black males out there who are able to make your pussy dripping wet by just looking at you? :rolleyes:

So my husband has a black friend he’s known for a long time now. He’s really nice, and we’ll mannered. Only thing is that he’s not that great to look at. Only his face, as mean as that sounds. His body is nice, and he’s got abs and very built. Husband told me he had a huge dick, and I’m inclined to believe it. I’ve kind of seen the impression of it slightly. I’ve been wanting to kind of test the waters but I really don’t know if I’ll be horny with me not being all that attracted by his face. I wonder if the rest of his muscles and tattoos will overshine his face. Btw, no he’s not but ugly and I’m not that mean…I just don’t find his face attractive.
do you like being blindfolded?

Back