humiliation

Here's an idea to mess with even a seasoned cuck's mind:

Treat him like an Alpha male for a day. Let him take you on a date, laugh at his jokes, compliment him, show him off, prod him to do things like squeeze your ass or tits in public. At home give him sex just like he's Alpha. Deep throat him, ask if he's gotten bigger, let him take you from behind. He'll go to sleep thinking he's on top of the world.

Sometime later, hubby is woken by pain on his face and a repetitive sound.

Tap...
Taptap...
Tap...
Taptap...

He looks up and sees the Bull towering over him, grinning and slapping that BBC down on his face like he's hammering a nail. He had been secretely invited and let inside. Sorry hubby, back to reality! Time to help a real man fuck your wife.

Here's an idea to mess with even a seasoned cuck's mind:

Treat him like an Alpha male for a day. Let him take you on a date, laugh at his jokes, compliment him, show him off, prod him to do things like squeeze your ass or tits in public. At home give him sex just like he's Alpha. Deep throat him, ask if he's gotten bigger, let him take you from behind. He'll go to sleep thinking he's on top of the world.

Sometime later, hubby is woken by pain on his face and a repetitive sound.

Tap...
Taptap...
Tap...
Taptap...

He looks up and sees the Bull towering over him, grinning and slapping that BBC down on his face like he's hammering a nail. He had been secretely invited and let inside. Sorry hubby, back to reality! Time to help a real man fuck your wife.

You've added to my fantasy library. Brilliant!

Personally, I think this is the only way that wimpy cuckolds should get to cum. Handjobs are the maximum allowed, whether self-administrated or from the wife. Ruined orgasms from the wife are even better! Handjobs are all I got once my partner really started cuckolding me. I was really happy about it, too! It was all I deserved, I had no pressure to perform well, which I can't, and I did not disappoint her sexually like before. It also really put me in my place, which I loved.

My wife when cuckolding me will always asked me to kissed her pussy together with her lover’s ballsack when her pussy was stuffed by that dick. When she’s getting excited humping on that dick, she will be screaming, “i want your baby, i want your baby so bad” while making a sweet moan to her lover. Sometimes, she will write on her body that her body belonged to his lover with her lover’s name on it.

Back