Hubby wants me to get a new job

So I'm currently looking for a new job and while searching my husband came up with a reasonable but also kinda hot idea that has my fantasies going. He says I should get a job at the boost mobile in the side of of town where most black men live. Says the pay is good anyway but if I worked there and flaunted my body I'd make a killing in commissions and maybe have some fun too.
I don't know if I want it to ******* into all aspects of my life but it is a really hot idea/fantasy.

So I'm currently looking for a new job and while searching my husband came up with a reasonable but also kinda hot idea that has my fantasies going. He says I should get a job at the boost mobile in the side of of town where most black men live. Says the pay is good anyway but if I worked there and flaunted my body I'd make a killing in commissions and maybe have some fun too.
I don't know if I want it to ******* into all aspects of my life but it is a really hot idea/fantasy.
This sounds like a very good idea to me

Sounds great until some crackhead puts a few 9mm rounds in you for the latest iPhone. Your husband doesn’t sound very smart.

I say no as safety is more important. You imply "that part of town' that it's kinda sketch. So, you now have to deal with safety for yourself when your husband is not around you. You dress all hot for a bunch of blk guys, what happens if one is too aggressive and starts following you, or stalking you.

Find your blk guy in a safe manner. Get verified here and set up vid calls with guys in your area that you like. All the while letting your husband keep an eye on your safety.

In addition, by your user name, getting preg looks to be something you might want. That's a whole nother level of commitment and trust needed.

Excellent idea, black shops need white sluts in customer facing roles.

Back