How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I have a qos on my ankle and one on my lower back. My gym is mixed and I show it as it is just part of me.

Black guys look at me for a while sometimes but never approach.

At work sometimes I have some shorter pants on and it can be seen. I get a lot of smiles and hellows from black guys. I need to chat them up in the elevator lobbies. I am just a little scared.

In public I could care less who sees the tat.

I really want one above my vulva area but have not gotten the nerve up to show a tattooist my vj.
I got a third qos Sunday, on my mound. Going to the club house in North Philly tomorrow night.

Attachments

• IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_2633.jpeg
    IMG_2633.jpeg
    982.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 435
Here's the thing, a lot of men are intimidated by very attractive people. No, this isn't the way I think, I believe in giving people a chance, regardless of race. Unfortunately, sometimes it's not mutual. Have you ever done 1800 push-ups? If not, you wouldn't understand what it takes to get there and if so, you would understand exactly what I am talking about completely.
Simply stated, walk a mile in my shoes first.
1800 Pushups?!? that's amazing. You sound like Hershel Walker!

GIF by moodman

You're wonderful for my toe sucking fetish 😈

I have a qos on my ankle and one on my lower back. My gym is mixed and I show it as it is just part of me.

At work sometimes I have some shorter pants on and it can be seen. I get a lot of smiles and hellows from black guys. I need to chat them up in the elevator lobbies. I am just a little scared.

I really want one above my vulva area but have not gotten the nerve up to show a tattooist my vj.

I am surprised a well hung black stud didn't grope your ass in the elevator and pushed you against the wall and give it to you up the ass while riding the elevator. Keep on showing your tattoo hon, eventually it will happen.

Back