How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

In the end, every form of racism known in history boils back to women. The range of their evaluations, which applies to the value of a sexual partner, is largely materialistic (more cock is also materialistic), and has always defined the system of competition among men. Historically, racism has mostly been a direct consequence of these banal biological circumstances. I don't see any chance that it will ever be different, someone will always be discriminated against, and apparently women are enjoying it again.

Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get the tattoo in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe get it on pussy or ass.. She said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. Which is everyone now! But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday. Added a new QOS shirt to her collection.
Husband let’s me do what I want.View attachment 5599810
Let me be your wife’s bull and breed her

Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get the tattoo in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe get it on pussy or ass.. She said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. Which is everyone now! But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday. Added a new QOS shirt to her collection.
Husband let’s me do what I want.View attachment 5599810
Very nice ass!! Made for BBC!! I need to meet her. Where are you guys located?

I have a qos on my ankle and one on my lower back. My gym is mixed and I show it as it is just part of me.

Black guys look at me for a while sometimes but never approach.

At work sometimes I have some shorter pants on and it can be seen. I get a lot of smiles and hellows from black guys. I need to chat them up in the elevator lobbies. I am just a little scared.

In public I could care less who sees the tat.

I really want one above my vulva area but have not gotten the nerve up to show a tattooist my vj.
I bet you got a pretty pussy.;-)

I have a QOS on my right ankle. It’s in honor of my husband ( he is black) and my sexual preference. This past weekend we were at our lake house and went to get gas in the boat. There was another boat there buying drinks. One of the lady’s on the boat saw my Tat. She came over and apologized to me but wanted to ask me a few questions. I told he don’t apologize sweetie! She asked me if I was “in to” black guys? I pointed at my husband and said I guess so, I married one! She bit her bottom lip. I took that as a major complement! She said “is it true?” I played with her and asked her what she meant? She glanced back at her, I assumed husband, he was in their boat preoccupied. Then said “god, how I envy you!” So how do I handle people recognizing my tattoo? I love every second of it!!
That's good an very straight of you. My wife is white an definitely not ashame of her preference, or her openness
;-)

Attachments

• 604d888c-b50f-4200-98e1-6623c1ff106d.png
    604d888c-b50f-4200-98e1-6623c1ff106d.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 255
  • 79928.jpeg
    79928.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 234
  • f6e7ea84-cf9a-4113-9285-c2fd5ec1348d.jpg
    f6e7ea84-cf9a-4113-9285-c2fd5ec1348d.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 272
In the end, every form of racism known in history boils back to women. The range of their evaluations, which applies to the value of a sexual partner, is largely materialistic (more cock is also materialistic), and has always defined the system of competition among men. Historically, racism has mostly been a direct consequence of these banal biological circumstances. I don't see any chance that it will ever be different, someone will always be discriminated against, and apparently women are enjoying it again.

Back