How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I wear this necklace some days. Nobody in my office has said anything yet but it's quite sutble.

I wear it infront of my step dad who accidentally saw one of my 'BBC slut' thongs last year when he unloaded and folded my laundry. He never usually touches my laundry so I got too careless. It absolutely crucified me for a while and I could barely look him in the eye for weeks. He never said anything thankfully. But now time has passed I don't care so much. I've had time to accept him knowing. The picture below is the photo I sent to my boyfriend at the time when I realised what had happened. Lol

So yeah, now I wear this necklace in public, with family and friends around. I'm over it. Nobody's ever said anything apart from my best friend who knows I love black guys.

I'm going to rock a QOS tattoo at the beach on my ass with bikinis this summer on holiday with my cuck for the first time and I'll let you know how it goes.
If people comment I'll either say "I like black guys" or just "it's personal" depending on the person asking.

View attachment 6098290View attachment 6098344
I know to keep an eye out for you if I am ever in the UK;)

I wear this necklace some days. Nobody in my office has said anything yet but it's quite sutble.

I wear it infront of my step dad who accidentally saw one of my 'BBC slut' thongs last year when he unloaded and folded my laundry. He never usually touches my laundry so I got too careless. It absolutely crucified me for a while and I could barely look him in the eye for weeks. He never said anything thankfully. But now time has passed I don't care so much. I've had time to accept him knowing. The picture below is the photo I sent to my boyfriend at the time when I realised what had happened. Lol

So yeah, now I wear this necklace in public, with family and friends around. I'm over it. Nobody's ever said anything apart from my best friend who knows I love black guys.

I'm going to rock a QOS tattoo at the beach on my ass with bikinis this summer on holiday with my cuck for the first time and I'll let you know how it goes.
If people comment I'll either say "I like black guys" or just "it's personal" depending on the person asking.

i see u repping the primarni :). are u in the city? have they mandated you go back into the offices?

this literally just happened to us two days ago! My mom-in-law folded our clothes while we were out of town, and almost ALL of the panties in the dryer were :qos:, "i heart BBC", "snowbunny" "hotwife"!!! lol idk what to think about it.. like, do you think she knows what any of it means? or curious about it? lol i hope she dont look any of it up!!

If I saw you wearing this in my office, I’d be all over you lol Trying to find the nearest breakroom/closet. Love the boldness/subtleness

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
This is the kinda ******* that makes this lifestyle ridiculous and almost a turnoff. The “anti-black wave” wtf are you talking about. I live in the heart of the south and white girls and wives have been dating and f’ing black guys since the 90s. Literally openly put and all over each other and no lynchings or riots or anything lol. This media propaganda bullshit needs to stop and ppl need to use more than their emotions when looking at the world.

This is the kinda ******* that makes this lifestyle ridiculous and almost a turnoff. The “anti-black wave” wtf are you talking about. I live in the heart of the south and white girls and wives have been dating and f’ing black guys since the 90s. Literally openly put and all over each other and no lynchings or riots or anything lol. This media propaganda bullshit needs to stop and ppl need to use more than their emotions when looking at the world.
Since the 90's? You mean 1790's right? lol

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Say what?

When my wife wears a QOS marking or I wear a JOS charm and somebody asks what their meanings are, we tell the truth. That my wife loves to be fucked by Black men and that I love to be fucked by Black men.

whenever I see a Goddess with QoS or hotwife tags I offer to pay for whatever it is they are buying or drinking, making it clear that nothing is expected in return.

That's not a bad idea, actually. I rarely see one out in the wild, but if I do again, I'll do this as well.

Is there a tattoo a cuck should have that is similar to a QoS tattoo?

Last edited:

where did you buy that necklace if you don't mind sharing. It's so cute and subtle

Back