How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

So, wife wore the QOS necklace to thanksgiving with the family. Only my 31 year old niece notified and asked her about it after dinner. My wife told her about it and niece said she was interested but wasn’t sure her hubby was into it. She is now coming up to visit us before Christmas. I think they are making plans.

A library assistant was helping my black boyfriend and I do something on a computer. He seemed fixated on my necklace, but never looked me in the eye once. I really don't know what he was thinking, but I'm positive he was trying to display his subservient nature through his eagerness to help. We both picked up on it.

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
If you do get Spades earrings (not Queen of Spades, but just spades) it might just do the trick. The designer Kate Spade makes earrings that are just a spade. So to you and the black men out there it sends the right signal, if family of neighbors as just tell them it's Kate Spade earrings.

So, wife wore the QOS necklace to thanksgiving with the family. Only my 31 year old niece notified and asked her about it after dinner. My wife told her about it and niece said she was interested but wasn’t sure her hubby was into it. She is now coming up to visit us before Christmas. I think they are making plans.
Has your niece made any progress?

I wear anklets with different messages on them. 1 says I ♥️ BBC another has the letters QOS charms and another has :qos:charm. I also wear a toe ring with the :qos: on it all the time. I have had a few question the meaning and have gotten compliments from other females on my choices
So hot! We'd all love to see some pics of your anklets!

Back