How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

My wife has got her QOS ankle bracelet and wears it all the time, when she's asked about it she's usually honest and says she loves black cock
I'm seeing a married white woman now, have been for 3 years. Recently she and I discussed her getting a small subtle QOS tat on her ankle...she is happy and proud to display her love for black men...but more importantly for me. She currently wears QOS panties under her short dresses/skirts and I encourage her to relax enough that she gives a peak underneath. One guy (white guy) noticed once across the room and came over to us and complimented us on the panties and gave us the thumbs up. She was sooo turned on, we fucked in the car in the parking lot minutes later. I say...wear what you want and encourage women to proudly display who they are!

No jewellery yet but she has this on her car keys. She passed it over for her card scanned the other day in the Supermarket and got a knowing look & smile from the cashier.View attachment 5391217
SUPER HOT! Let's be honest, the entire lifestyle to some degree is the combination of subtly rubbing it in folks faces without them truly knowing what is going on. And the other part publicly and proudly displaying for ALL to know and see. The thrill either way is tremendously hot for most of us! If we're being honest.

I was at a hotel hot tub and this milf was wearing QOS earring. She was there with her teenage daughters. I wanted to comment on them so bad but kept myself quiet. She was hot and had huge tits. I was getting a hard on just thinking about her taking BBC in all her holes!
WOW...gonna have to get the gf a pair of these for her to wear when she is out without me. LOVE having her display in a subtle way who she is...although being with me is obvious enough...hahaha

I walked around the beach at black bike week with this tat and went out to dinner in this tank top and had no one approach or say anything about them at all. Was disappointing really View attachment 5136767View attachment 5136768
Absolute shame that no one approached. I can't believe that not a single man there knew what it meant...especially during Black bike week with a white woman around and wearing it. Goes to show, it isn't as risky as people think! Congrats on being proud enough to display who you are!

I think that if you decide to wear the tattoo..do it with pride and make sure it is visible..otherwise you are just hiding it...its like not having it at all
EXACTLY! Truth of the matter is...MOST people really don't know what it means. That's kind of the thrill of it...other part is..so what if they know. Be proud who you are!

Good point. Question for you, as i know my husband had shared my photos with you. So knowing what i look like, if I was to also get a tattoo like this to clearly advertise who or what I am (will be), what would be your recommendations on where?
I know I'm months late to this...I would recommend (have for my white gf) to wear a small one on the ankle, or should blade, or neck close to hairline, wrist. That way you have the option of it not being completely fully displayed 24-7. This should give you some measure of privacy when you need it or want it.

I know I'm months late to this...I would recommend (have for my white gf) to wear a small one on the ankle, or should blade, or neck close to hairline, wrist. That way you have the option of it not being completely fully displayed 24-7. This should give you some measure of privacy when you need it or want it.
Thank you for the recommendations, you have a good point. Thanks sweetie.

I think each time is handled differently, if your at a bar and a women ask there’s a chance she has an idea and I am open and honest about what it represents. If it’s just out and about in public I go with my husband got it for me and he knows what I like/love, that why if they know what it is or now it still makes since lol

Back