How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

In the summers or hot days when I wear short pants or skirts, in the big city sometimes I think guys notices it when I'm sitting on a terrace having a *******. But they never say something, they just look. Which is kind of awkward but exciting at the same time. Maybe people here in the Netherlands are more preserved

I’ve hotwifed all my life (yes, before I’d even heard the term hotwife, MILF, etc.) with all types of guys. It’s only since 2020 that I’ve been having an affair with a black guy, and it wasn’t because he was black, but because we hit it off and he’s just a great guy, gorgeous, and phenomenal in bed. My husband loves me wearing QOS stuff around the house, but I don’t in public. And my boyfriend, Quint, doesn’t know my husband knows all.

No, I don’t get shared with Quint’s buddies, no I don’t pick up random black guys. It’s about Quint and I having the right chemistry. But yes, it got “racial” because he’s admitted he likes having an affair with me not only for the obvious reasons (beauty and personality) but because it’s a big kick for him to be with a woman who’s married, twice his age, and white.

Because we’re related by marriage (his sister is married to my husband’s cousin’s *******) we must keep it all secret. His grandmother is racist and doesn’t like that her granddaughter married a white guy. And she’d certainly hate the idea her grandson is having an affair with a white married woman twice his age.

The reality is that I know Quint and I won’t last forever. We’re just having a blast while it lasts. He’s not in love with me and I genuinely hope he finds a great girl to settle down with and has a great life. In the meantime, I’m absolutely crazy about him and love being his slut. I’ve contemplated getting myself ‘marked’ to show how much he, and our relationship, means to me. But I don’t want some a tattoo that, when we go our separate ways in a few years, will be irrelevant.

I’ve seriously thought about getting the Tarot deck’s Queen of Swords card tattooed on me (location TBD). The Swords suit coincides with the Spades suit in the conventional playing deck and would pay secret tribute to my love and devotion to Quint. And the Queen of Swords does reflect my personality, making it applicable long after Quint and I part ways. This would be a good ‘openly secret’ way of displaying my preference for Quint. But no one would ever affiliate it with a QOS theme. For the curious, I uploaded the design I’m considering (and yes, I found this online).

As for wearing QOS stuff in public, I think that’s far too risky in our situation. I’ve worked part time for Quint for nearly two years, and some of his friends have already jokingly asked him how he keeps his hands off me, if he’s ‘hittin’ it’, told him ‘you should hit that *******, I would!’ and other comments. Quint and I are extremely careful to leave no clues as to our affair. He’s joked that his mom would ******* him for having an affair with a married woman and his grandmother would ******* him for doing a white girl. And generally, it would be a family scandal. Not because of race but because of me being married and being older than his mom.

But my husband gets a huge kick out of me wearing QOS stuff around the house to show where my loyalty truly lies and it's become my daily leisure wear.

Attachments

• Queen of Tarot Card.jpg
    Queen of Tarot Card.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Back