How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

My wife wears a relatively large 1.5" wide stylized silver spade/tree necklace all the time, including at the office. It isn't technically a QoS pendant, but it is definitely a silver sparkly spade one can't miss, and she wears it specifically because she is a QoS slut :love:

Last edited:
Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
Do what makes you comfortable plus everyone doesn't need to know your business

My BBC hubbi gave me this QoS ink for my birthday. 2 years ago! And the anklet and matching earring the year before that....

I wear these with PRIDE and get asked about it all the time. In Asia, black guys are scarce, so when we fly overseas, Hubbi (who is also dark meat) and I are constantly on the lookout for wingmen to satisfy my chocolate cravings. He videos, photographs and joins in and always encourages me to be myself, what I was born to be..... A slutwife.

I surprised him recently by inking his signature (hidden) below the QoS to signify my devotion. More photos to come.

We will be in SF 15th to 17th April. Would love to meet other Vixen/Stag couple for a puff/******* or BBCs for a LOT MORE.

Attachments

• IMG-20220320-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220320-WA0006.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG-20220320-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20220320-WA0014.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 521
Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and were was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe on pussy or ass and she said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday. Added a new QOS shirt to her collection.
Husband let’s me do what I want.
(y)

Back