How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

From women I have spoken to, it often goes unnoticed, but if it's addressed, they truthfully explain what it is. They're confident enough to be forthcoming. But it's a personal choice. You can say it's something private, or alternatively, find something that's more hidden if you're not wanting to draw attention to it.
..... Ok..... Here is a few "Snappy Answers to a Stupid Question." by Michael Angel
When someone asks about ur tat2 or charm of the "BBC Queen" Here R some of ur Bes answers....
"I love playing cards. My love the Card "Follow the Bitch" which is a poker alternate game."

"I'm a Gambler and this is a reminder from my group that I have been doing good. Do U know it has been 14 months since I played cards?"

"Dog used to have this on his collar before his got hit by a car.... It is all I have left of my Doggie."

"My Parents got this at a "Juice Newton Concert when they were young and I just Kept it. Juice Newton played that song "Queen if Hearts" but my parents said they lost the other 3 "Queen Card Charms through out the years and it is the only one they had left."

"I don't know? I just thought it would be cute on me."

"What's it Mean???? Something ti do with cards I think?"

"It means * Look Around then Whisper* "I like Strip Poker... Wanna Play?"

"What?!? Oh that old thing? I have had it for years. Thank u for noticing."

"I love Wrestling and My favorite fighter is Shayna Baszler"

but of all things.... May I say that.... U really should only wear if u r confident about it and it's meaning and that U R NOT embarrassed by it.... Because and let's b honest.... If it made u comfortable then this conversation would not have been.

Piece Out & Have a Good Day. 😸

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Why would you wear a QoS tat in the first place, are you really that inept that you can't express your sexual preference without a tattoo or tags? For thousands of years women have been using their bodies to indicate who they are attracted to, they use their hip, eyes, hair, hands, lips, to send signals to the men they are attracted to without the necessity of tats. It's called flirting.

So you like a black cock? Just go up to him and use your natural charms to indicate you are receptive. Besides that, you are creating a fake thread suggesting people actually care about your tats. I see people with all sorts of weird, ugly tats and I never stop to ask them what they mean. I just think they look ugly, hiding the beauty of natural skin and that the person is a moron for putting dangerous, toxic chemical inks in the bodies. Would you ******* a bottle of ink? That's what you are doing when you put it in your skin rather than your gut.

I assume you have a QoS tat. So where is it, is it on your forehead, your hand or butt? If it's on your butt or your crotch, by the time you take your panties off I think it's pretty much safe to assume what you like, no need for QoS tat.

You are creating a false narrative, nobody cares what you tattoo on your body or the jewelry you wear. If you can't attract the man you like without branding your body, it means you don't have enough gray matter between your ears to attract a sexual partner.

Finally, the Nazis used to brand people with tats to indicate who they were, fags were branded with tattoos, Jews were branded, Gypsies were branded, political opponents were braded. Why would you brand yourself with your sexual fetish?

One of the things I most like about forums like this one is the varied perspectives that people espouse. The author of this post believes that there is a "current anti black wave." I disagree. American has been historically anti black. Big time. The tables are now turning. Not yet close to where things need to be... but now a large spotlight on police abuse, for instance. So, if anyone asks you about your QoS tat or jewelry, don't lie or get nervous. Tell them. Tell them proudly.
Totally agree. It’s opposite. There is an anti white male now.

When a white guy finds out what it means they either walk away or call me a whore
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY ITS MY BODY
I fucking looo e seeing white boys faces when they see my ♠️ Black men are alphas. Dominant. Aggressive. And intimidating. And white man feel threatened and are intimidated. But more so they know they are sexually inferior and I love seeing their heads go down and look of defeat. It’s so fucking hot seeing the reactions. At parties with white couples not in the life. The wives will know and all giggle and wanna know more. And when their husbands get annoyed with all the giggling and whispers. I will tell them. And then they see me as a threat. And try keep their wives away. My cuckold husband is well trained. And loved seeing it all go down too. And the wives with assailes I willl target. And lowly work my poison. Nothing more satisfying than getting another wife blacked. All this is a generalisation. And doesn’t always go like this. But majority and it’s happening more and morr. So I love ur attitude but why not use it to ur advantage ? Next time a white boy sees ur ♠️ Watch their eyes face and body language. It’s empowering and such a rush.

Back