How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

The thing about tattoo's are that they are PERMANENT and it's a massive chore and expense to remove them if you change your mind about them later. There are many companies that will not hire people with them, it's for many reasons and your race has nothing to do with it. Because women are turned on by men with tattoo's, women today think plastering them everywhere on their body is attractive to men, IT'S NOT, no matter what the guy trying to get in your pants says about them. Most men will overlook/deal with a SMALL ONE no matter what it is, but anything else is a massive red flag for men. If you're smart ladies, avoid getting tattoo's like the plague because that is what they are to men you want to hook up with long or short term, especially HIGH QUALITY men. They also look like ******* when you get older, which nobody every considers when they are slathering on the ink in their 20's.

I know, Tyrone, or Brad, or Juan or whoever said he loves them, but he lied to you so he could fuck you, that's all that was.

NO, he doesn't like them, I know he said he did, HE IS LYING TO YOU and deep down you know it even though you're going to claim I don't know what I'm talking about because reasons....

Clothing and jewelry is just that, and I can assure you that NOBODY CARES and the majority will never notice because they can't get their face out of their phone long enough to squeak out two words to the dry cleaner let alone some rando in the mall. IF someone does see a "QOS" anything and comments on it they already KNOW what it means because it's just like seeing the key to a chastity cage on someone.

The thing about tattoo's are that they are PERMANENT and it's a massive chore and expense to remove them if you change your mind about them later. There are many companies that will not hire people with them, it's for many reasons and your race has nothing to do with it. Because women are turned on by men with tattoo's, women today think plastering them everywhere on their body is attractive to men, IT'S NOT, no matter what the guy trying to get in your pants says about them. Most men will overlook/deal with a SMALL ONE no matter what it is, but anything else is a massive red flag for men. If you're smart ladies, avoid getting tattoo's like the plague because that is what they are to men you want to hook up with long or short term, especially HIGH QUALITY men. They also look like ******* when you get older, which nobody every considers when they are slathering on the ink in their 20's.

I know, Tyrone, or Brad, or Juan or whoever said he loves them, but he lied to you so he could fuck you, that's all that was.

NO, he doesn't like them, I know he said he did, HE IS LYING TO YOU and deep down you know it even though you're going to claim I don't know what I'm talking about because reasons....

Clothing and jewelry is just that, and I can assure you that NOBODY CARES and the majority will never notice because they can't get their face out of their phone long enough to squeak out two words to the dry cleaner let alone some rando in the mall. IF someone does see a "QOS" anything and comments on it they already KNOW what it means because it's just like seeing the key to a chastity cage on someone.
i agree. when i see women with a tattoo slathered all up & down an arm & it's a complete turn off. they are just ugly.

I disagree I think it’s a big turn on seeing a girl with sleeve or full leg fully tattooed. I follow all the tattooed girls on social media to see their work. My wife is heavily tattooed from below her neck down and is always a conversation starter about her tattoo work or who does her work from men and especially tattooed black men.
yes she has tattoos she no longer likes and has covered them and actually paid to have one removed recently. But at the end she’s approached because of them and nothing exposed saying she fucks other men and when she wants them to know she will wear her HOTWIFE shirt or QUEEN shirt so it’s really each persons preference.

Wow, the opinion on this snowflake!

I disagree I think it’s a big turn on seeing a girl with sleeve or full leg fully tattooed. I follow all the tattooed girls on social media to see their work. My wife is heavily tattooed from below her neck down and is always a conversation starter about her tattoo work or who does her work from men and especially tattooed black men.
yes she has tattoos she no longer likes and has covered them and actually paid to have one removed recently. But at the end she’s approached because of them and nothing exposed saying she fucks other men and when she wants them to know she will wear her HOTWIFE shirt or QUEEN shirt so it’s really each persons preference.

Disagree all you want, but that does not change reality. While there are a TINY FRACTION of men like you who do like tattoo's on women, you're in the same category as men who are into fat chicks, that is not very common. If 99 men say no, and you say yes, guess what slick you're the odd man out not the "popular one" so if women listen to you they will be disappointed in the outcome.

Disagree all you want, but that does not change reality. While there are a TINY FRACTION of men like you who do like tattoo's on women, you're in the same category as men who are into fat chicks, that is not very common. If 99 men say no, and you say yes, guess what slick you're the odd man out not the "popular one" so if women listen to you they will be disappointed in the outcome.
I’m just stating facts and experience not just my opinion.

I’m just stating facts and experience not just my opinion.

You're stating your OPINION and trying to pass it off as fact when every study has shown that women with tattoo's are less attractive to the MAJORITY of men, fat women are NOT attractive to the MAJORITY of men, and women past their prime are NOT attractive to the MAJORITY of men, single mothers are NOT attractive to the MAJORITY of men, and those are the actual facts no matter how much "experience" you claim to have.

Men lying to get into some broads pants does not change this, men who "deal with it" does not change this, and if you were not so desperate to change reality then you would be capable of admitting it, but we both know you're not because you are more concerned with saving face than accepting reality.

That's not my problem slick, it's yours.

You're stating your OPINION and trying to pass it off as fact when every study has shown that women with tattoo's are less attractive to the MAJORITY of men, fat women are NOT attractive to the MAJORITY of men, and women past their prime are NOT attractive to the MAJORITY of men, single mothers are NOT attractive to the MAJORITY of men, and those are the actual facts no matter how much "experience" you claim to have.

Men lying to get into some broads pants does not change this, men who "deal with it" does not change this, and if you were not so desperate to change reality then you would be capable of admitting it, but we both know you're not because you are more concerned with saving face than accepting reality.

That's not my problem slick, it's yours.
Got ya and yes you will have my vote in November.

• Haha
Reactions: Wir
Well this is slightly off specific topics but...just the past weekend one of our neighbors (at the shore) came over for a campfire. I didn't think it was odd but we didn't know him that well. Anyway, I went inside to take a shower and go to bed. He stayed outside with D and a female friend of ours. While i was checking my email from another site i see the message from him. He saw a "hot date" listing and immediately recognized it was us. He's white but still asked...

Back