How should interracial be promoted more in society?

One thought to add. There is a small but growing pocket of white males in corporate America secretly working to serve the bnwo every day. It could be little things at first like getting young blk males hired and mingling w the young white girls. These secret groups also convert their wives and their gfs. I know this because I'm part of it...
your part of it ?

Promotion and advertising very important for every idea you want people to accept.
In the US interracial marriage was not allowed, and even after it was allowed, it was taboo for many years, but now people are accepting it and open about it. And don't forget that it still taboo in many countries and communities especially black/white relationships. So by promoting it especially black men and white women, and seeing it every day and everywhere ( movies, commercials, celebrities who influence this generation .... etc) more people will accept it and women who still hesitant will get some confidence to try it.
I follow a page in face book which promoting black man white woman in every video although sometimes I feel they act poorly but the most important is the idea and you will notice that every video presents black guys with hot white chicks . Page name is Jibrizy

Attachments

• VID-20210514-WA0001.mp4
    16.4 MB
So by promoting it especially black men and white women, and seeing it every day and everywhere ( movies, commercials, celebrities who influence this generation .... etc) more people will accept it and women who still hesitant will get some confidence to try it.
Those areas of promotion are all good, and so is seeing it in everyday life. Now that Covid restrictions are being relaxed or eliminated, more people will be out shopping, dining, etc. Just seeing interracial couples is a good promotion, black man/white woman eating in a restaurant, shopping in a store, etc. speaks volumes. And school programs, ball games, etc. where teen interracial couples are present in large numbers.

Promotion and advertising very important for every idea you want people to accept.
In the US interracial marriage was not allowed, and even after it was allowed, it was taboo for many years, but now people are accepting it and open about it. And don't forget that it still taboo in many countries and communities especially black/white relationships. So by promoting it especially black men and white women, and seeing it every day and everywhere ( movies, commercials, celebrities who influence this generation .... etc) more people will accept it and women who still hesitant will get some confidence to try it.
I follow a page in face book which promoting black man white woman in every video although sometimes I feel they act poorly but the most important is the idea and you will notice that every video presents black guys with hot white chicks . Page name is Jibrizy
Googled it couldn't find any more vids

Back