How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I think we should move on to more than just media and TV.

Steps should be taken in the real world too
Agreed but let's keep in mind how powerful visual media is in socializing people's behaviors. Monkey see, monkey do.

Real world steps would be something like, disassociating property taxes with public education funding, providing tax credits for people who buy homes in diversified communities, private communities built specifically for interracial families - like the one in Columbia, MD, etc. These policies and actions would promote the integration of communities and schools. The more people are integrated, the more they fuck each other.

Agreed but let's keep in mind how powerful visual media is in socializing people's behaviors. Monkey see, monkey do.

Real world steps would be something like, disassociating property taxes with public education funding, providing tax credits for people who buy homes in diversified communities, private communities built specifically for interracial families - like the one in Columbia, MD, etc. These policies and actions would promote the integration of communities and schools. The more people are integrated, the more they fuck each other.
We should reach a point in our culture that if a girl says she had sex with a white guy people react with " ewww "

But I don't now how to solve the procreation problem. White people should continue to exist to be fuckthat and slaves for blacks.
But we don't want white bois having sex.

I think you are right on point. Our apartment building here in NYC is very well integrated with families and the staff interacting on many levels. Consequently, our situation with a Black Bull HOH, her white husband and and his white wife, are able to participate in all activities openly. In conjunction with our Pastor, who happens to be a Black woman, my white cuck is required to participate in White Privilege Training and completing his Personal Reparations Action Plan. This means he and I, for that matter, are embracing and promoting integration on a personal level. Essentially, we are being held accountable to do so. It is not just a sex thing, but could and does lead to that, of course, as you say. One Saturday, cucky may be doing laundry for a Black family on another floor, but on another he may have to be servicing a Black Tranny on another.

Maybe "society" shouldn't do anything, and just let people be attracted to whom they are attracted to without trying to push our wants and desires on them.
Very good response. You shouldn't have to promote anything. If your sincere about it. How just invite a black man over for dinner. And let the whole family know.

Very good response. You shouldn't have to promote anything. If your sincere about it. How just invite a black man over for dinner. And let the whole family know.
Agree, but its a thing if one can do it. Its not easy, but if done , the whole family will get into it with time.

The media certainly can and does play an active role in making black men seem attractive, fun, hip, hot and with lots of confidence. Every woman has heard of how well endowed black men are and how talented and transformational their performance in the bedroom is.

So.....why aren’t most white women actively prioritizing black men over white boys in their romantic relationships ???

It’s true that for many it’s simply a lack of exposure or familiarity. Many white women simply aren’t exposed to many black men. Putting them side by side may help things along. But....as all guys intuitively know and have observed, the majority of women are impressed and attracted to status. Its always what they choose when investing in a relationship. It may not be the sole driver, but in the eyes of a woman a man is more attractive if he has means. (It’s no doubt some genetic wiring that involves a woman’s instinctual desire to have and raise children). This is the only area where black men are at a disadvantage.

With that in mind, what can we white boys do to solve this? Well....if you own a company....or if you have authority to hire for a department, prioritize black men. Invest in their professional development and promote them when the opportunity arises. And yes....if you want to see things develop up close and personal....then reassign attractive white women to work under him or closely with him.

This method is proven. If you’ve ever known a black man with a professional career, you see how white women are drawn to him like moths to a flame. He checks ALL the boxes. If we all do our part in this category, interracial relationships (specific to black men and white women) will explode exponentially. We would even get a “London effect” (my term) where white women in mass simply pursue black men exclusively.
I think the biggest reason more white women in America aren't entering serious relationships with black men is mostly because of cultural differences than because of racial reservations. The natural racial attraction is overwhelmingly obvious however the inner city gangsta rapper culture which so many American black men identify with is not something that most white women are willing to be a part of. I could be wrong but I believe black men in the UK are more approachable for serious relationships because of less of a cultural divide.

I agree with you, but apart from the better or lesser qualities for sex, between races, the most important thing is that the interracial movement,
(in that we must include everyone, Asians, blacks, Caucasians, Arabs and the rest of races and ethnic groups) we must understand that enriches our culture and knowledge.
We adopt and we discover new customs, sometimes incredible and beautiful and visions of Global life.

That is the most important, that we all see ourselves as equals, as human beings, that is the true sexual and racial liberation, breaking the walls that still resist being knocked down!

I say this, aware that (my personal tastes) as a white girl, they lead me to love the Black Man.
Yes , India needs reparations from your white British pussy for killing, exploiting , looting, and making our Indian ancestor slaves , and disturbing internal peace from divide and rule policy, Partition of India due to them
Famines in India due to churchill , 35 million dead.
Amritsar Massacre.
stealing Kohinoor diamond from India.
Hanging the revolters by forsing them to make there own rope.
And in there own words "Dogs and Indian not allowed" sign in various public places in our own land.

List goes on....

Last edited:
Back