How should interracial be promoted more in society?

In my country, where less than 5% is Black I believe, there are interracial relationships in almost EVERY commercial now. I find it good but at the same time it annoys me because the commercials are so badly made. It's like they were ****** to just add a Black woman or man, which they probably are in a way, because I believe they get paid for it: promoting ''diversity''. So don't get me wrong, I think it's nice but the commercials are so awkward lol... They should just remove this awkward acting guy or girl and put a strong masculin, dominant and strong Black man there ;) Or a woman that is very dominant and confident. The right wingers are of course complaining that this multiculturalism and even white replacement is everywhere in society: commercials, education, media. :mstickle: I love it :love::blackheart:

If my parents werent so strict it certainly would make things a lot easier

When I was in college, I used to date a girl whose family is really racist and she used to live lik 20 mins away from me. When she used to walk her dog at 10 pm before going to bed, she would call me and I would drive over to her house. She would jump into my car for quick BJ and go back home. I actually love racist dad's and mom's as long as we punish their white daughters behind their back ;)

Not nearly enough. Still too many racist white couples even in the swinger community. Ive watched scenes where the minute a black man tosses his watch on the hat a sex party the sexual tension and jealousy in the room goes sky high. All the white males freeze in terror and their little worthless Cocklettes shrivel and freeze. I stood dumbfounded as the hostess reached into the hat right in from of her tiny little 5 foot 5 inch tall balding husband to rummage around for the black man's watch. Instantly. He pulled down his pants to reveal a huge 9 inch cock. She pulled him away to a private room. The silence in that room you could hear it.
Sheet. I'd help my wife find it

When I was in college, I used to date a girl whose family is really racist and she used to live lik 20 mins away from me. When she used to walk her dog at 10 pm before going to bed, she would call me and I would drive over to her house. She would jump into my car for quick BJ and go back home. I actually love racist dad's and mom's as long as we punish their white daughters behind their back ;)
White cuckolds would also like our daughters to give you blowjobs in the car. :oops: 😍

I would love to see the face of her parents looking at her ******* sucking a big black cock.:sex:

Congratulations!

did you really do that ?

did you really do that ?
Seems like this is thankfully becoming more common. Did she get off on knowing her parents would hate her being a big black cock slut?

Had a young girl who used to do the same. When I needed my dick sucked I would text her a smiley face, no words, and she would sneak out and meet me down the road. She'd suck me off while I drove her around for a bit. I would tell her filthy stories and she was required to dip her fingers into her wet pussy, show me, and then lick her fingers clean for me before she left the truck. Her ******* would have killed her.

Had a young girl who used to do the same. When I needed my dick sucked I would text her a smiley face, no words, and she would sneak out and meet me down the road. She'd suck me off while I drove her around for a bit. I would tell her filthy stories and she was required to dip her fingers into her wet pussy, show me, and then lick her fingers clean for me before she left the truck. Her ******* would have killed her.
I think that in the near future is not going to happen like that, more and more white men like our women and future daughters to suck black cock.

I would encourage my future ******* to suck your cocks :ROFLMAO: :sex:

you know my situation !!!

Back