How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Although we cucks don't like to think about bulls with ED in our fantasies, I think this FB ad goes a long way to showing ir relationships in a good light.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-100818_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-100818_Chrome.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20210911-100827_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-100827_Chrome.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 143
You know, I really can't imagine how it can be promoted more within society.

Watch any television program. Wait for the commercials. I doubt if you'll find a single set of commercials without an interracial family (usually consisting of Black Male/White Female + *******) being shown trying to sell some product.

Last night, while watching a football game, my husband and I counted twelve separate commercials showing an interracial couple before halftime.

So I think we've reached national acceptance.

You know, I really can't imagine how it can be promoted more within society.

Watch any television program. Wait for the commercials. I doubt if you'll find a single set of commercials without an interracial family (usually consisting of Black Male/White Female + *******) being shown trying to sell some product.

Last night, while watching a football game, my husband and I counted twelve separate commercials showing an interracial couple before halftime.

So I think we've reached national acceptance.
Unfortunately I think there are STILL a lot of Americans who could use some Remedial Training when it comes to accepting Interracial Relationships. A lot of the pushback against CRT sound an awful lot like Racism to me.
I feel like we can do better.

I think it's going quite well at people from different ethnic backgrounds mixing together. I doubt there's many families in the big cities of UK who haven't got people from different ethnicities in them.
I think the original question should be how should we make interracial swinging more popular. Swinging in UK has grown and is talked about a lot. But it still takes brave people to be totally honest about what they do. Couple of my friends know, my immediate family, and couple of hubbys mates. But even we don't go round shouting about it as scared of some people's reaction. X
The results of the 1991 UK census have just been published under the thirty year rule and the one feature of it that has caused some sensation is that 40% of black men in the UK have white partners. That was thirty years ago so we will have to wait another thirty years for this years 2021 censuses figures to be released. The guess is that the figure will be even higher as more and more African men pour into the country often specifically looking for white women to mate with and together with the craving that white women have for black cock the sky 's the limit.

We need to make going Black Only something very trendy for white women. In the past, people were ashamed of what others in society would think if they had an interracial relationship. Now it's becoming better, people are less or even not scared to admit it anymore. But there are still plenty of women who are afraid to admit that they're into Black guys. So society and media need to make it look very trendy if you choose to have an interracial relationship or just interracial sex. There will be a new generation of even more white girls who will be going Black Only. In the future white women who choose Black guys will be the new normal and what society expects, while if they choose white men it would look weird instead...
Next Generation White Girls.gif

We need to make going Black Only something very trendy for white women. In the past, people were ashamed of what others in society would think if they had an interracial relationship. Now it's becoming better, people are less or even not scared to admit it anymore. But there are still plenty of women who are afraid to admit that they're into Black guys. So society and media need to make it look very trendy if you choose to have an interracial relationship or just interracial sex. There will be a new generation of even more white girls who will be going Black Only. In the future white women who choose Black guys will be the new normal and what society expects, while if they choose white men it would look weird instead...
View attachment 4457735
This great news!

People get used to and accept what they see and hear on a regular, everyday, and all the time basis - at home, work, in public, etc. Interracial pictures posted throughout the house/apartment, attending interracial events, volunteering for Black and/or interracial groups, Blacks taking charge, learning the order of things: Black males, Black females, white females, then finally at the bottom we have white males. This order has to be promoted in all places and if the white male has to be slapped down for any unauthorized mouthing or attitude about it, then so be it. he just has to learn. In our house and in my mom's/stepdad's house, the Black men are in charge - period. They may do as they please, have the authority to set rules and power to punish. So, yes, if Dad Will wants to sit on the couch with his big, Black, cock on display, then he certainly can and does. It took cuck hubby time to get used to seeing that whenever we were over. But, after seeing his Black Step Dad and getting used to it, cuck had little dismay seeing our Black Bull around our house with his Black cock, erect or not, on display as well. The point is that a Black cock is to be accepted, encouraged, promoted, adored, and worshiped and doing so is a privilege.

Best way to promote it is to talk about it in public. The other day I stopped in 7-11 near my work. The white woman behind the counter who I've seen before said she had trouble with customer a few minutes before I came in.

Apparently, the customer was black and accused her basically of being racist. She unloaded a ton of information on me about how she's married to a very dark black man and they have mixed race *******, etc.

It was all I could do not to say something that let her know I approve 100%. At least not without sounding creepy. LOL. But the more people you tell, the more popular it will become.

College students promote interracial really well. Go on any college campus or in the surrounding community and you are likely to see interracial couples, sometimes not very shy about displays of affection Our college had Homecoming a couple of weeks ago and one white girl in the Homecoming Court appeared to be about 7 or 8 months pregnant. She and her black guy ******* looked really happy.

Back