How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I do think that the QoS face mask is a marvellous opportunity here folks xx

Especially as people look you straight in eye as they notice it

They can tell from your eyes your smiling x

Media, media, media!! More interracial couples and more mixed race children In print, TV and social media
Media certainly have a major impact. When white female celebrities are seen with black males that is a major positive influence. Even more so if the woman is pregnant and/or has mixed-race children.

Someone commented about a TV show with a white woman dating a black man. We need more of that on TV, also, whether it's teens or adults, show interracial couples dating, kissing, hugging, in bed, etc.

And let's not forget the impact non-celebrities can have. White women out in public with black men. White moms in public with their mixed-race babies. Those don't reach nearly as many people as mass media, but they make important statements nonetheless.

There is no one magic solution, but the more each person does, the better.

Media certainly have a major impact. When white female celebrities are seen with black males that is a major positive influence. Even more so if the woman is pregnant and/or has mixed-race children.

Someone commented about a TV show with a white woman dating a black man. We need more of that on TV, also, whether it's teens or adults, show interracial couples dating, kissing, hugging, in bed, etc.

And let's not forget the impact non-celebrities can have. White women out in public with black men. White moms in public with their mixed-race babies. Those don't reach nearly as many people as mass media, but they make important statements nonetheless.

There is no one magic solution, but the more each person does, the better.
I have seen a few clips of TV cable shows that feature white couples bringing the white wife to Mandingo parties so the white wives can enjoy being fucked by big black cocks. I have also movie and TV clips of white wives having sex with black men. I love seeing the cuckold lifestyle being represented in the media.

Love it! Only, I dont see a whole bunch of black men lining up to date a white woman on the regular. Sure they look, and yeah maybe that want to tap that, but I don't see my brothers from another mom seeking to go on the regular with white women. Just my observation. So why are we publicizing it again?
I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them.

Back