How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them.
*In some cases, we just don't get the opportunity. As encouraging as it is to find a website like this one, racism is yet prevalent throughout the country. I'd like to believe that those who harbor racist beliefs are a vocal minority; yet, I also believe that their racism has influence with women who aren't racist, -to one degree or another.

I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them.
It's mostly the opposite.

Black guys can marry white chicks no problem.

Black men are more fetishized for their race than white women are for theirs. The fetishism of white women has more to do with them having vaginas so it applies to all women. This whole black and white kink thing is a niche that doesn't have high mileage and is shallow as fuck.

Back in the day it wasn't uncommon for black men to marry white women as a status symbol.

Still happens on some level today.

This brief compilation clip is an excellent way to promote interracial sex and interracial pregnancy:

View attachment 3673043
I just wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH....
I saw this video some times ago... and litterally fuck my brain.... I saw pair times and Never.... NEVER forgot that ! (I think it’s like 6/7 month ago at least...).
So thanks for replace that...! And hope Will be so addicting for other people like that addict me....

could be a right “propaganda” while break of basketball events or football event in Europe...!
Or at opening cerimony at Olimpic games..!

*In some cases, we just don't get the opportunity. As encouraging as it is to find a website like this one, racism is yet prevalent throughout the country. I'd like to believe that those who harbor racist beliefs are a vocal minority; yet, I also believe that their racism has influence with women who aren't racist, -to one degree or another.
I am sure that there are still racists around and probably always will be. My wife and I have been to sex parties in Calif., Az, and Las Vegas. There were black and white men at the parties, one black man had a black woman who he is having a long term relationship with and some white couples. I never saw a single hint of racism. Black men and white men enjoyed having my wife suck their cocks and fucking my wife. Because this is a racial sex site, I said, "I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them." But, honestly, I believe almost all men, of any color, enjoy fucking wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them.

I am sure that there are still racists around and probably always will be. My wife and I have been to sex parties in Calif., Az, and Las Vegas. There were black and white men at the parties, one black man had a black woman who he is having a long term relationship with and some white couples. I never saw a single hint of racism. Black men and white men enjoyed having my wife suck their cocks and fucking my wife. Because this is a racial sex site, I said, "I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them." But, honestly, I believe almost all men, of any color, enjoy fucking wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them.
I guess I have an issue with the idea that, "almost all men, . . . -don't want to marry (white women)".
Frankly, marriage is an institution reserved for REAL MEN and REAL WOMEN; some simply aren't ready to make the commitment, and I have no problem with that (*UNTIL BABIES ARE BORN, AND THE BASTARD WHO WAS TOO STUPID TO EMPLOY SOME MEASURE OF BIRTH CONTROL REFUSES TO STEP-UP, AND HANDLE HIS RESPONSIBILITIES!!!)

Otherwise, marriage is what separates us from the animals.
Primates and other species reproduce in the same manner that we do, according to their purpose.

It's mostly the opposite.

Black guys can marry white chicks no problem.

Black men are more fetishized for their race than white women are for theirs. The fetishism of white women has more to do with them having vaginas so it applies to all women. This whole black and white kink thing is a niche that doesn't have high mileage and is shallow as fuck.

Back in the day it wasn't uncommon for black men to marry white women as a status symbol.

Still happens on some level today.
I don't see how you say it is the opposite by stating, "Black guys can marry white chicks no problem." I did not suggest that they can't marry white women, I suggested that they do NOT want to marry our white wives, even though they do enjoy fucking our white wives. My reason for saying that is that white husbands, like me, do not have to worry about about black men trying to get our wives to divorce us so that they could marry our wives, because they do NOT want to marry our white wives, they just want to fuck them. This arrangement has always worked very well for the black men I know that enjoy fucking my white wife and other white wives. We are all happy.

I guess I have an issue with the idea that, "almost all men, . . . -don't want to marry (white women)".
Frankly, marriage is an institution reserved for REAL MEN and REAL WOMEN; some simply aren't ready to make the commitment, and I have no problem with that (*UNTIL BABIES ARE BORN, AND THE BASTARD WHO WAS TOO STUPID TO EMPLOY SOME MEASURE OF BIRTH CONTROL REFUSES TO STEP-UP, AND HANDLE HIS RESPONSIBILITIES!!!)

Otherwise, marriage is what separates us from the animals.
Primates and other species reproduce in the same manner that we do, according to their purpose.
You seem to have an issue with something I did not say, what I said was, "I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them." Also I did not mention babies.
Actually, humans are part of the ******* kingdom, so we are animals not separate from animals.
I never can understand about people like you coming on to a racial themed sex site and then complain about people enjoying racial content here.

You seem to have an issue with something I did not say, what I said was, "I believe that most black men enjoy fucking white women and white wives like mine, but they don't want to marry them." Also I did not mention babies.
Actually, humans are part of the ******* kingdom, so we are animals not separate from animals.
I never can understand about people like you coming on to a racial themed sex site and then complain about people enjoying racial content here.
I know what you stated.
Apparently, my level of comprehension beyond yours. (For example, if a woman is already married, white or otherwise, how can another man marry her?)
But, that's another argument (*not that I'm here to argue; if you were as brilliant as you think that you are, you'd realize that I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you as much as I was offering a different perspective).

Furthermore, you didn't have to "mention babies".
Again, offering another perspective, REAL MEN consider the possibility of unplanned conceptions, even when condoms (and other forms of birth control are used).
This is one of the differences that separates REAL MEN from boys just having sex (-and animals).

Otherwise, we simply have a difference of opinion regarding human beings and animals.
If you consider yourself part of that kingdom, more power to you.

Finally, it's clear that I operate on an advanced level of reasoning, which is why you, " never can understand people like me".
But, for the years that I've visited this site, I've NEVER complained about anyone enjoying racial content here.

Since I've inadvertently confounded you to the point that you've been triggered, I will not disturb you any longer.

Enjoy your evening.

I know what you stated.
Apparently, my level of comprehension beyond yours. (For example, if a woman is already married, white or otherwise, how can another man marry her?)
But, that's another argument (*not that I'm here to argue; if you were as brilliant as you think that you are, you'd realize that I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you as much as I was offering a different perspective).

Furthermore, you didn't have to "mention babies".
Again, offering another perspective, REAL MEN consider the possibility of unplanned conceptions, even when condoms (and other forms of birth control are used).
This is one of the differences that separates REAL MEN from boys just having sex (-and animals).

Otherwise, we simply have a difference of opinion regarding human beings and animals.
If you consider yourself part of that kingdom, more power to you.

Finally, it's clear that I operate on an advanced level of reasoning, which is why you, " never can understand people like me".
But, for the years that I've visited this site, I've NEVER complained about anyone enjoying racial content here.

Since I've inadvertently confounded you to the point that you've been triggered, I will not disturb you any longer.

Enjoy your evening.
Thank you for not disturbing me any longer. I appreciate that. Please enjoy your evening.

I don't see how you say it is the opposite by stating, "Black guys can marry white chicks no problem." I did not suggest that they can't marry white women, I suggested that they do NOT want to marry our white wives, even though they do enjoy fucking our white wives. My reason for saying that is that white husbands, like me, do not have to worry about about black men trying to get our wives to divorce us so that they could marry our wives, because they do NOT want to marry our white wives, they just want to fuck them. This arrangement has always worked very well for the black men I know that enjoy fucking my white wife and other white wives. We are all happy.
That is besides the point and what are you talking about? There are plenty of black dudes marrying white women.

Obviously a guy wanting pussy doesn't care about marrying your wife or a woman he wants to fuck. Your wife's pussy is what your wife has to barter and them being black is what they offer.

There is a reason this site allows women of all ethnicities to engage but black dudes are front and center. And that's so people like you and your wife can have your pick of the litter of black dicks without having to worry about engaging with black people in any proximity outside of this site.

I have no idea how, "the black dudes that fuck my wife don't wanna marry white women" is the same as "black men don't want to marry white women." People on this site are trying to fuck, not get married. I can tell that this site is your only real interaction with black men lol.

Motivational posters

tumblr_o8afj7x7Xc1vwacvho1_500.jpg
Life would be so good 😊

Agreed. Black men and white women enjoying each other's company both in and out of the bedroom is priority number one. :D
True, but it does make me feel good that interracial relationships with black men fucking white Ladies is being featured on main stream media sites. I hope this trend continues until it is perfectly normal for black men to fuck white women, single or married. I am a cuckold so I also love to see the cuckold lifestyle become part of mainstream media also and more acceptable in society.

Back